Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians (13247 Views)

Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA / Chris Ngige: Buhari Is Afraid Of Breaching The Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Akpacha(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Aufbauh:
This is a good declaration of fitness especially when it's coming from a medical Doctor and not a those beer parlour Journalists.
did the medical doctor test the 80% to confirming his claims? U no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by lastempero: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2018
This guy just murdered his political career sad
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by DBossNG(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2018
This guy is seriously sick
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2018
The Man Lacks Sense No Wonder Dem Kidnap Him Azz As Guvnor
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by DBossNG(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2018
massinola:
This man's sense is as brief as his height

grin
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by DBossNG(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2018
Akpacha:
did the medical doctor test the 80% to confirming his claims? U no get sense.

grin
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by SaintLucia: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=Kingwizzy16 post=70882891]Which kind of insult is this nah?

In 2015 they're healthier than pmb

Now after 3 years he's now healthier than them

It's only his cows that get improved

You called this an insult? If no be Buhari who will ever thought that people like Metu, Diezani Madueke, Dasuki, Dino, Ekweremadu etc are sick. I'm sure even you sef go for sick once they expose your corruption file.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by pat077: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2018
He is healthier than 80% of his cabinet members not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2018
Aufbauh:

I should be asking you this, cuz it seems now that those who have no knowledge about medicine are now more sensible to know more about medical certification than a Medical Doctor of over 3 decades.

Common sense is not common!
true true common sense is not common and it seems even you don't have it. a medical doctor that is available and yet his boss does not see him as qualified enough to conduct ordinary checkup on him, is that one a medical doctor or a zombie doctor?

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by staytravel: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2018
goldcoinhub:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, has authoritatively mentioned that President Muhammadu Buhari is healthier than most Nigerians and so he is fit to rule the nation.

He said the two indices and experience of the President could not be found on those who were eyeing the presidential seat in the 2019 general elections, The Punch reports.

Ngige who spoke with journalists in Awka, Anambra State, said when Malaysia was in trouble politically and economically, it had to beckon on a 93-year-old, Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad, to lead it as a prime minister.

Reminded that Buhari seemed to be fatigued by age and ailments, Ngige said, “That man (Buhari) you see there is healthier than 80 per cent of Nigerians.

“I’m a medical doctor; I can tell you authoritatively that he is healthier than most people who see his health as an issue.

“He sits for over eight hours during our executive meetings. While some of us would be going for tea break to stretch our legs, Mr President would sit on his seat continuously, drinking only water.

“I can tell you authoritatively as a medical doctor of over three decades standing that Mr President is physically and mentally healthy. He is healthier than 80 per cent of Nigerians.

Speaking on the allegations of marginalisation of the Igbo by the APC government, he said Ndigbo were the architect of their doom.

He asked the Igbo to shun primordial sentiments and expand their political horizons by thinking positively and reaching out.

He said the trouble with the Igbo was that they were always self-effacing.

He said:

“There’s nothing that is being shared by the Buhari government that is not equitably done. Buhari has five flagship projects; Lagos-Ibadan to Ilorin Mambila Power Plants; Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Highway; Second Niger Bridge and East West roads.

“You can see how it was shared. So, how are you(Igbo) left out, why are you crying marginalisation, why are you crying wolf when there is none and it is this mentality that I’m telling you people that you have to come out from.

“So, all I’m saying in effect is that you (Igbo) must do political engineering; that’s the Igbo of the South-East and the step to take forward is to support a Buhari presidency for 2019/2023 and vote for it with all their strengths. By so doing, they will not be left out in the power-sharing that will come thereafter like was done at this period.”

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-is-healthier-than-80-of-nigerians-ngige/

Sure that is why he is always abroad getting treatment. And if an old man like him is healthier than most Nigerians. Nigeria has failed.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by KingMicky3286: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2018
If 80% percent of Nigerians should get good health check up in the same hospital that Buhari goes, then you will know that Nigéria is ruled by fraudulent people.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Stmiceel(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Yes, hell yes!!!!!
He has the best medical attention from around the world.
Germany, United Kingdom, Morocco even China.
why will he not be?
why??
Pmb or whatever his people calls him, his is not different from all other politicians in Nigeria.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by 8stargeneral: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Don't worry we will knw who's healthier come 2019,go and practice ur profession,midget.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Catastrophe1: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2018
Dwarf ngige.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by wizelink(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2018
Your are the first person among the 80% Nigerians that the president is healthier than
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by RexTramadol1: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2018
He knows what he is saying........

Buhari's bank account is healthy bikonu.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by BabaO2: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2018
Stupid comment from eye service minister, intelligently, he should have directed his stupid comment to his fellow politicians by saying Buhari is healthier than 80% politicians
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Benekruku(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2018
"Speaking on the allegations of marginalisation of the Igbo by the APC government, he said Ndigbo were the architect of their doom." "

Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by contigiency(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2018
Ngige is 120% right.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by staytravel: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2018
jayson87:
Hahhahhahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAAA
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by crackhouse(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2018
This is one of the guys we don't take their comment serious in present day nigeria.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2018
of course he is very healthier than sarrki, ngeneugwu, yarimo, madridguy, buhariguy and all his media cows

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Someone lifeless healthier than the living??

Our healthcare needs rescue.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by frankie147: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Ngige, Ngige, Ngige how many times did I call you now I can see that your village people have finally gotten you cos your present sense of reasoning has been dwarfed by myopic and selfish sentiments and the reason for your height as well.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2018
a lifeless Dwarf packaging a lifeless anscestor!

nig has long gone south!
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by maxzzo1(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2018
Short man devil
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Amhappy(f): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2018
Ngige my nwadi,i'm truly disappointed for this your statement. Buhari @75 uses the fund meant for the people's health to get the best medical care in the world. Let him use the Nigerian healthcare system the 80% are using lets see how healthy he will become. Also someone sitting straight for 8 hours without break and stretches is very unhealthy.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Born2Breed(f): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Lifeless country...

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Another insult
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=SaintLucia post=70887375][/quote]

I'm not corrupt

I'm like Peter Obi
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by dubilo: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2018
I know sycophant when I see one.and I can assured Ngige that he has just make himself and his career useless by that unintelligent statement.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by MYHUBBY: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2018
buhari is healthier than 80% Nigerians. under which figure of speech can I place this headline art students in the house?

is it metaphor or irony ?

modified: it's an irony statement from a careless loquacious vote for fayose chanter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) / APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off / Man Arrested By Ude Oko Chukwu For Exposing Electoral Fraud, Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.