Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Buhari Prevailed On Me Not To Leave APC – Sen. Tejuoso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Prevailed On Me Not To Leave APC – Sen. Tejuoso (8693 Views)

“I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP / Saraki, Dogara, NASS Members May Leave APC Thursday - New Telegraph / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Prevailed On Me Not To Leave APC – Sen. Tejuoso by aolawale025: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2018
How can a whole senator be a parry member because of another person? What happened to his own faith in the party
Re: Buhari Prevailed On Me Not To Leave APC – Sen. Tejuoso by Tubexsms(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2018
Clap hand for your self. Is Buhari that send you there and not your people. Sha, I don't blame you that how YORUBAS are
Re: Buhari Prevailed On Me Not To Leave APC – Sen. Tejuoso by DBossNG(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2018
Buhari or your Daddy?
Re: Buhari Prevailed On Me Not To Leave APC – Sen. Tejuoso by MYHUBBY: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2018
after PDP primary election, we would know what the 2019 election atmosphere would look like. by November we would know which party is winning

if PDP is going to only put their concentration on national level, leaving behind the state and local level as it played in kano recently, then I can just bid them farewell ahead of 2023 election
Re: Buhari Prevailed On Me Not To Leave APC – Sen. Tejuoso by Yomit71(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Zionista:
If Akpabio,a monied heavyweight can leave the party that made him a billionaire, why will this one not leave?

Oga, just keep shut and be enjoying the collective wealth of Nigerians you thieving politicians are sharing.

Useless and shady lots.
money heavyweight? you dont know tejuosho at all... shocked
Re: Buhari Prevailed On Me Not To Leave APC – Sen. Tejuoso by MYHUBBY: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2018
Tubexsms:
Clap hand for your self. Is Buhari that send you there and not your people. Sha, I don't blame you that how YORUBAS are

you are just one hypocrites. when a member of the national assembly defected from PDP in Abia you people didn't cries. when it happened in rivers state that now have three senators in APC no cries from you people but you expect a senator from southwest where they're majorly APC to leave to PDP right?

how does his loyalty to the president affect sharing the Democratic dividends to his constituency? Femi gbagabiamila is loyal to tinubu and buhari, did that stop him for not empowering his people
?

what has your ike ekweremadu done to improve the lifestyle of his constituency? party loyalty is differ from constituency representation
Re: Buhari Prevailed On Me Not To Leave APC – Sen. Tejuoso by chrisley(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2018
abefeb1:

oga stop deceiving yourself, buhari has no contenders or opponents that's just the fact, this man will win that remain the truth . I see him winning this election. take it or leave it

Dont be daft

You've been swayed by financial inducement.. the 30k Npower stipend you get has muzzled your conscience.. objectivity is now alien to you

Listen to people on the streets and feel their pulse and you'll realise that even a blind man sees how incompetent Buhari has been

I understand your inane stance.. I pray you find a better job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen Nwaogu Debunks Defection Move From APC / Peter Obi Sends Heartfelt Wishes To Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Match / Judicial Reform: NBA Seeks Removal Of CJN As Head Of NJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.