Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,919 members, 7,866,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Have Been Ridiculed For Embracing Who I Am - Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Been Ridiculed For Embracing Who I Am - Juliet Ibrahim (295 Views)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park / Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Ridiculed For Embracing Who I Am - Juliet Ibrahim by Yomzzyblog: 7:57am On Sep 04, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Hardworking and Beautiful Actress Juliet Ibrahim took to her IG page to reveal she has always been ridiculed and called all sort of names for embracing and accepting who she is, She further went on to reveal her main secret in not allowing the ridicules get to her, she said she embraces her flaws and she is proud of her uniqueness.

She wrote:

'See, I have been called all sorts; “k legs” mocked and ridiculed, only because I embrace who I am and i’m not afraid of pushing the limit. Those insecure about themselves will always try to make others insecure about themselves, but my secret has always been to embrace my flaws and be proud of my uniqueness.
You cannot walk runways and grace billboards, talkless of be the face of multi-national companies if you don't appreciate your uniqueness and embrace your flaws.'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/i-have-been-ridiculed-for-embracing-who.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I Have Been Ridiculed For Embracing Who I Am - Juliet Ibrahim by Yomzzyblog: 7:57am On Sep 04, 2018
cool cool
Re: I Have Been Ridiculed For Embracing Who I Am - Juliet Ibrahim by zinnydan(f): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2018
Don't mind haters ma'am
Re: I Have Been Ridiculed For Embracing Who I Am - Juliet Ibrahim by nelronaldo(m): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2018
Fine girl
Re: I Have Been Ridiculed For Embracing Who I Am - Juliet Ibrahim by itspzpics(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

'I Got Nothing But Love For The Homie'-harrysong's Former Boss Defends His Post / John Legend Becomes The First Black Man To Win An EGOT / Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight Dirty Over Babymama Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.