Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend (20372 Views)

Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend by Afonja007: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
There re more than four videos of this bouncer and this tiny oyibo man is all staunt
Re: Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend by AlphaStyles(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
na small remain wey em prick go stand see thong na to shift am put prick inside her be that o

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
and what did he do to his girlfriend.nothing.women are just sex objects and natural hoes.heheh cheesy
Re: Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend by ElRapido: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Offpoint:
If for any reasons, occasion and festival I caught my wife, girlfriend, friend, neighbor doing such a shít, they're
done for.

To the op, next time you claimed there's a video on a source link and make me waste my 557kb to your blog without video in it.... I swear I'll look for you and make you pay for it.

Just like your moniker, you were totally offpoint
Re: Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend by Sanchez01: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
It is a skit o. They have been at it a while now. The black guy is the brain behind all of them.
Re: Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend by okwabayi(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
Since it is an online skit I won't put any hard thought into this comment: Raba raba raba do do.
Re: Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend by lebete3000: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Igbokiller:
and what did he do to his girlfriend.nothing.women are just sex objects and natural hoes.heheh cheesy

Truer words haven't been spoken in ages...
Re: Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
lebete3000:

Truer words haven't been spoken in ages...
bitter truth for the hypocrites

Re: Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend by lebete3000: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Igbokiller:
bitter truth for the hypocrites

Forget them abeg...them no matter...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single / The Mid-life Crisis. / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.