Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Requesting Money From Guys Will Limit Your Progress – Joro Olumofin To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Requesting Money From Guys Will Limit Your Progress – Joro Olumofin To Ladies (331 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requesting Money From Guys Will Limit Your Progress – Joro Olumofin To Ladies by ijustdey: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2018
Popular and controversial relationship blogger and consultant, Joro Olumofin , has some words for ladies that are fond of asking guys for money and according to him, this act will only limit their progress in life as they have the option to ask for better items.

I don’t approve of Ladies asking Guys for money. I believe men and women are equal, feminists even advocate equality between sexes but I’m very disappointed at the requests a lot of ladies make on their Boyfriends or Suitors.

Most ladies make requests of items that won’t change their status quo or current state permanently.

For example
(1) Hair
(2) Iphone
(3) Dubai Ticket
(4) Makeup kit
(5) N50,000 / $200
(6) Hair Net
(7) Underwear
These items won’t change your life or make you reach your Self Actualized State.

Please ladies from now on, if you’re the TYPE to ask guys for Things.

Please ask for
(1)Land
(2) 500k Loan
(3) Employment
(4) School Fees
(5) Business Capital or Partnership
Ask with a purpose if you’re going to ask for anything at all, don’t ask to remain the same, ask to change.

Joro Olumofin is of the opinion that items like underwear, iPhone, Hair, Makeup kit won’t change the life of any lady or make them reach their self-actualized State.

Instead he advised ladies to ask for things like land, employment, Business Capital or Partnership that will transform their lives.

https://lailasnews.com/requesting-money-from-guys-will-limit-your-progress-joro-olumofin-to-ladies/

lalasticlala
Re: Requesting Money From Guys Will Limit Your Progress – Joro Olumofin To Ladies by chiommy123(f): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abeg I need land. 500k. Employment. Business capital. Abeg

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Relationship Are You? 1,2,3? / What Is The Diff Btw Love You And Love Ya ? / Book Promo: H Plus Community Is Giving Away 10 Free Playboy Handbooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.