Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar (14825 Views)

Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by BruncleZuma: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Eponyeeboz: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Atiku is no longer interested in Nigeria's Presidency. He's now going into full-time comedy.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin

Yet America made you a subject of a Senate committee report on corruption in Africa.

Hopeless Idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Elnino4ladies: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Just visit USA and prove your doubters wrong biko

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by sureheaven(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pls visit US.....

William Jefferson is waiting for u to be jailed, he can’t be jailed only for the crime u both committed.

Another $40m revealed while bush banned u from the US. The money was laundered thru ur 4th wife in US.

Atiku pls apply for US Visa, they won’t issue u because you’ve bn banned permanently. No visa waiver can save u.

Ole oloriburuku...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by ChinagoChiBoy: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Who said that ANINI was a thief or that DEZIANI was corrupt. if you know you know!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by thaoriginator: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin

Yes. Na you be Buhari

Na you we go vote.

Sai Atiku shocked
Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
A P C And Their Double Standards.He Wasnt Corrupt When He Was With Them.All Of A Sudden He Is Filthy
Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Eponyeeboz: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
seyiseyi11:

How much them give u

How

30 Pieces of Silver. That's why they are referred to as descendants of Judas Iscariot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by honey001(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
This man should better sir down for one corner of Adamawa and just enjoy the one he has looted.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by efjay: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Will a corrupt person say he is corrupt? Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Walehelt(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
to most Nigerian every politician is a thief, but the case is different with the zombies....anyone against there master is a thief
Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
yarimo:
ATIKU must go to US

Almajiris and violence
Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by folaisha: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
The onlookers see the best part of the game.You can not judge your self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Corrinthians(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Menac:
If you think he's corrupt,all naija politicians are corrupt too,i don't like atiku but he's better,smarter and not cunning like buhari..
He's not "cunning" like Buhari? Shouldn't that be a NEGATIVE for him? Shouldn't that be the reason he's not fit to be president?

Hell, do you people know the meaning of some of the words you use here? grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by TimeManager(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
He knows he is lying.
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Neoteny(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
We know

Grass is also not green

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by zoedew: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by smileyoo: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
lol. bubu is also a man of integrity.
Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Maket: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Is there any politician that is corrupt in Nigeria?
Politician......... No

Politician......... We can't go to some countries

Nigerian ........why

Politician...... We did something good there so, we are no longer welcome.
Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by yinkeys(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
seunroom:
He gets my vote, anybody is better than Buahri
His integrity is questionable
If only someone like Sowore with great ideas can be allowed to pilot the affairs of this country.
We are tired of old & already failed politicians
Saraki that did nothing in kwara my state of origin wants to be president.
We are tired of looters & evil in this land.
The elders that governed us, most of them don't even deserve our respect anymore
They keep using poverty to rule.
Hopefully we will see the light one day.
It's very sad when a senator earns almost 50 million naira monthly doing nothing
Nigerians should look beyond APC & PDP
The likes of Saudi , Qatar & UAE managed their resources well but all we do here is praise mediocre leadership when the world is moving really fast

Vote AAC

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
nelronaldo:
He is not corrupt

No he isn't .he is simply a smart polithiefian
Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
He's not "cunning" like Buhari? Shouldn't that be a NEGATIVE for him? Shouldn't that be the reason he's not fit to be president?

Hell, do you people know the meaning of some of the words you use here? grin grin grin
so he should lie about;

How he cant buy the presidential form?

he should lie about the promises he made?

he should lie about the killings going on around the country and still do nothing?

Buhari is physically and mentally unfit,he cant even grow his cows how do you expect him to grow a country like Nigeria?

we dont need cunningness and liar,we need extra smart leader
Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Afamed:
Until you return from US unblemished
exactly, until he goes to USA not as d LIFELESS ONE!

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Corrinthians(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Menac:
so he should lie about;

How he cant buy the presidential form?

he should lie about the promises he made?

he should lie about the killings going on around the country and still do nothing?

Buhari is physically and mentally unfit,he cant even grow his cows how do you expect him to grow a country like Nigeria?

we dont need cunningness and liar,we need extra smart leader
Atuku isn't cunning, which means he's a dunderhead! cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by olaade21: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
yinkeys:

His integrity is questionable
If only someone like Sowore with great ideas can be allowed to pilot the affairs of this country.
We are tired of old & already failed politicians
Saraki that did nothing in kwara my state of origin wants to be president.
We are tired of looters & evil in this land.
The elders that governed us, most of them don't even deserve our respect anymore
They keep using poverty to rule.
Hopefully we will see the light one day.
It's very sad when a senator earns almost 50 million naira monthly doing nothing
Nigerians should look beyond APC & PDP
The likes of Saudi , Qatar & UAE managed their resources well but all we do here is praise mediocre leadership when the world is moving really fast

Vote AAC

Shut up
Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by waveman2: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
You call people against buhari ipob pigs so apply same rule to yourself after all zombies and ipob pigs have been used frequently on nairaland so it's not termed an insult.

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique.

Corrinthians:
Ooops. I don't do gutter language. Take your frustration somewhere else sir. smiley

Rule 2.
Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by PMBtill2023: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Anini is also a saint....mumu Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Bodude504: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
You can't tell me that you are not corrupts Pls go to America first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar by Corrinthians(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
waveman2:

You call people against buhari ipob pigs so apply same rule to yourself after all zombies and ipob pigs have been used frequently on nairaland so it's not termed an insult.

See human being. cheesy

Dude, i cant remember the last time I called anyone even as little as a "fool" on the forum. Done with all that gutter stuff. Left it to kids looooong ago.

You just called me a "zombie" for simply airing my opinion, sadly, it is against the rules.

Next time, set aside your emotions when engaging people over politics. We ain't here to die for nobody wink

In the meantime, enjoy your impending ban Sir.

Cc: Myndd4, Lalasticlala, Dominique.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Invasion Of Akwa-ibom House Of Assembly / Igbo Presidency In 2023 Dicey – APGA Chairman / Idu Railway Complex: Amina Mohammed Thanks FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.