Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) (56419 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by amadice(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
After ENG 101, 102, 103, 104 with the all FUTO stress you finally graduated just to start life then cut short by death .. GOD UNTIMELY DEATH IS NOT MY PORTION.. feel so sad seeing these ppl go just like that and there family sad too ... RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Realname: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
that's why i laugh when people brag as if they're custodian of their life
just one snap you're as good as a dead wood and maggot food no matter your beauty handsome wealth and power.

Let's be humble and do things that we'll be remembered for

life is fleeting cry

Life is fleeting indeed
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
dingbang:
shocked oh my gosh. The babe just set.

See the result of not telling your parents where you are going.

May their souls rest in peace

De ones wey dia parents sabi wia den dey sef no safe.

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Phurlareen44(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
So touching and emotional.. May their soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by fykes(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Two places I visited that shaped my ideas about life:
1 Prison - 2011
2. mortuary - 2015

I will never boast or be proud of nothing in life..we have nothing that we didn't receive.
No better place to learn this than the above

6 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by glorex(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
My sister you are very correct I don't hesitate to shout on the driver oh..
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Over speeding. Chai!!! I always caution drivers to take it easy on speeding.

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by spinna: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
But why post this pics? a pic of the accident vehicle would have sufficed. Can the poor dead not have some dignity?

Were they wearing seatbelts?
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AllahSWT: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
AlphaStyles:
wait oo shey i never see this accident pic before? op use am for one girl wey dy school? and by the way that lady wey dy inside that motor nor resemble that lady at all
you think everything is lie to you

note majority of Nigerian ladies don't plait hair again they prefer their natural hair with that style you see and buy expensive human hair extension wig

so don't be confused

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
dingbang:

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by baby124: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
You never marry someone pikin you de carry am speed abi? RIP to the girl and her killer.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Realname: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
So sad
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Guys if you carry woman for motor no de do guy

I wonder the kind speed em de run wey make am enter under that truck

Guys and unnecessary forming

Rip to them

5 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Kingjames(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
death you are wicked
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by sprints2: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
that's why i laugh when people brag as if they're custodian of their life
just one snap you're as good as a dead wood and maggot food no matter your beauty handsome wealth and power.

Let's be humble and do things that we'll be remembered for

life is fleeting cry
"one snap" just reminded of infinity wars...six stones and one snap half of the population dissolves... lie no dey this life na vanity...most of these deaths are man made...over speeding/ break failure likely to be cause of the death...had the guy got experience he would av been able to maneuver a bit of the accident injuries would av been the worst case scenario

2 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
you think everything is lie to you

note majority of Nigerian ladies don't plait hair again they prefer their natural hair with that style you see and buy expensive human hair extension wig

so don't be confused
i say i don see this pic before dem just dy do picture circulation dem no resemble at all
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AllahSWT: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
fykes:
1 Prison - 2011
2. mortuary - 2015

I will never boast or be proud of nothing in life..we have nothing that we didn't receive.
honestly I don't brag in my life
i choose a humble life
i make honest living enough for me and my family at law we don't lack any good thing of life
at least i have visited mortuary twice this year and my brother if you enter inside that place you'll see where and how all life ends
all bragging everything
you'll be humbled by able bodied men lying helplessly like a wood and how the attendant treats and embalm the bodies and trow them like logs of wood.
you'll have a rethink of life cry

nothing is worth in this life than a good life

8 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AllahSWT: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
AlphaStyles:
i say i don see this pic before dem just dy do picture circulation dem no resemble at all
check well bro

and post where you see this picture before
at least show us link
use google image if you want
Stop saying what you don't know cool
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by sprints2: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kingjames:
death you are wicked
death ain't wicked it is part of life the purpose of death is to maintain the ecosystem... natality and mortality must be balanced..God is great despite science and technology immortality is not possible...

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Fatherofdragons: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
It's very obvious that they were over speeding, the impact even threw off her wig from her head.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
check well bro

and post where you see this picture before
at least show us link
use google image if you want
Stop saying what you don't know cool
i say i don see this pic before both for fb and nairaland if i never see am na i go dy waste time dy argue anyhow?
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AllahSWT: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
AlphaStyles:
i say i don see this pic before both for fb and nairaland if i never see am na i go dy waste time dy argue anyhow?
at least Google go index am
guy do some Google picture search and where you see it will surface
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by consultancy: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is the result you get when you drive at a speed faster than the distance of road you can see, Night or Day. RIP

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
1) going too fast for the condition.

2) deplorable front right tire

3) truck has no safety bar

4) parents of dead girl should sue his estate and parents.

Slow down and stop driving like raped apes on the street.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by 3Ceagle(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
May their soul in rest in peace. Amen

Although we are not told how the accident occurred, considering the nature of our roads and the variables associated with driving, both seen and on unseen, we need to control our speed.

So painful.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
at least Google go index am
guy do some Google picture search and where you see it will surface
guy i no see am but am certain and adamant 100% that i have seen this pic bfre
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
dingbang:

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

YOU FIRST
so you mean not telling their parents where they were going was the cause of their death? Wawu... Receive sense.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by CyberWolf: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Only God knows the kind of speed they were in when the accident happened.. Avoid over speeding, they won’t listen.. R.I.P. to them �

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by hotdealz(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Eyah
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
fykes:
1 Prison - 2011
2. mortuary - 2015

If you’re not married yet then add divorce court to see how two previous inseparable love birds are fighting it out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by DCNM(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
AlphaStyles:
plz say what you know before thunder bends your mouth. Ikenna Emeto was my secondary school mate, he graduated 2009 from Evangel seminary, and well known to me... Plz verify your facts before you post next.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AllahSWT: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
AlphaStyles:
then forget it
this picture is new and fresh

kiss the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) / Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) / Share Your Testimony Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.