Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) (56417 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AllahSWT: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
DCNM:
plz say what you know before thunder bends your mouth. Ikenna Emeto was my secondary school mate, he graduated 2009 from Evangel seminary, and well known to me... Plz verify your facts before you post next.
don't mind the guy

they think everyone publishes lies just like them

2 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by wizod(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
dingbang:
See the result of not telling your parents where you are going.[/b]
person wey tell him parents where e dey go, no dey die? Tell ur igbo friends dat u're complete 'onye ara'
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
spinna:
But why post this pics? a pic of the accident vehicle would have sufficed. Can the poor dead not have some dignity?

Were they wearing seatbelts?

Seatbelts we're useless in this scenario
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by directorola1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
September13:
God loves you more
Sleep on
yes ooo
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by djeezy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Life is indeed fleeting. In everything we should give thanks to God for being alive. It's so sad, too young people are gone so soon. Rest in peace to them. 151,600 people die each day, 6,316 people die each hour, 105 people die each minute and nearly two people die each second. We should all be greatful to God, every second you live is by Grace, not because you are special or better than anyone.

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
14teenK:
grin the fact that you can’t just wish the dead rest is annoying enough, but then writing that shhitty shhit above about snap of finger and whatever power is what I don’t understand, like read it again and re explain before I take it personal.
R.I.P is useless and stupid comment. What you did in this life determines if a person will rest in peace or not. The Op was right,and the message is for people like you,no tribe or religion,poor or rich in the grave only the way you live you life matters after death.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
so sad
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
DCNM:
plz say what you know before thunder bends your mouth. Ikenna Emeto was my secondary school mate, he graduated 2009 from Evangel seminary, and well known to me... Plz verify your facts before you post next.
i no blame u i blame myself
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Trapnews:
In heaven, It doesn't matter if you are Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, rich or poor citizen or an illegal immigrant. You will be treated with same measure. Trump is building a temporary wall to restrict movement of immigrants today, tomorrow he will find himself in the midst of those immigrants and will realize that we are all equal before God. Humble yourself on earth and qualify for a place in heaven. undecided
Bro the bitter truth is that we're all not going to be at the same place in heaven if there is. Abraham can never be where you will be. That's the sad truth about life. There's classes everywhere even in heaven.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by nokatakata: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
death be not proud!
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Mccullum: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
I wanna see life and live it as if I can die tomorrow because my hereafter is more paramount, through I wish to live long but our creator can take the soul any time He wishes.

RIP to them.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by ChiefSweetus: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na wa. Her weavon fly comot cry
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by jidenna21(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
I was there yesterday when it happened, along ihiala/okija I don't know the name of the express exactly... Word was it was raining heavily and they were speeding.

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by wealthyoptimist(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
airbag didnt deploy? Endtime airbag
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
RIP
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by NigPatriot(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
AlphaStyles:
i no blame u i blame myself

guy you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by SarakiBukola: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT alias IsaAbubakar... so you can upload something sensible ?
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
RIP young ones. Guess the guy was the one driving...
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by ogbonti: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Trapnews:
In heaven, It doesn't matter if you are Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, rich or poor citizen or an illegal immigrant. You will be treated with same measure. Trump is building a temporary wall to restrict movement of immigrants today, tomorrow he will find himself in the midst of those immigrants and will realize that we are all equal before God. Humble yourself on earth and qualify for a place in heaven. undecided

So why we are on earth, lawlessness should prevail because we all will meet Trump when we all die? Bia, tell me, was there no laws in the time of Jesus? In fact Jesus was convicted and crucified for blasphemy, he said he is God on earth, which ran foul of Jewish laws.

That was why Pontius Pilate kept asking him, "are you the son of God? He replied yes, and he was one with God"

So keep your ignorance to yourself. Because we will all die one day, there should be no law and order while we are alive now abi??, in fact abolish the police, law courts, and let's all live in anarchy, mtschewww!
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by johnstar(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
AlphaStyles:
wait oo shey i never see this accident pic before? op use am for one girl wey dy school? and by the way that lady wey dy inside that motor nor resemble that lady at all
Her wig troway comot na
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
NigPatriot:

guy you no get sense
i no get time for ur rubbish
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by rexsid(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
amadice:
After ENG 101, 102, 103, 104 with the all FUTO stress you finally graduated just to start life then cut short by death .. GOD UNTIMELY DEATH IS NOT MY PORTION.. feel so sad seeing these ppl go just like that and there family sad too ... RIP to the dead

as in ehhh... see final yr student nnor.... just remaining two papers for her....

death no try finally....
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Wetin the guy go drive sef for God's sake
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by 14teenK: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Greatzeus:

R.I.P is useless and stupid comment. What you did in this life determines if a person will rest in peace or not. The Op was right,and the message is for people like you,no tribe or religion,poor or rich in the grave only the way you live you life matters after death.
are you done??
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Zuorom: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Trapnews:
Why politicize this? Why bring Trump into it? Why do people build fences round their houses and put doors and gates on them? won't they be among those they are trying to keep out tomorrow? Why don't we just allow every tom, dick and harry to waltz into our houses whenever they please? There is a legal way to get to the US, get your visa from the right source. There is no country in the world, not even Nigeria where illegal immigration is permitted. You can't just waltz across the border into another country as you wish. The hypocrisy of Nigerians criticizing our own government for how porous our borders are and turning arount to condemn Trump for trying to secure his own country's borders.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by benjanny(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Imagine life
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by kayalla(f): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
RIP
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by DateMynd44(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
baby124:
You never marry someone pikin you de carry am speed abi? RIP to the girl and her killer.
who be the killer?
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by lonelydora: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Over speeding. Chai!!! I always caution drivers to take it easy on speeding.

Long time
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by DateMynd44(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
djeezy:
Life is indeed fleeting. In everything we should give thanks to God for being alive. It's so sad, too young people are gone so soon. Rest in peace to them. 151,600 people die each day, 6,316 people die each hour, 105 people die each minute and nearly two people die each second. We should all be greatful to God, every second you live is by Grace, not because you are special or better than anyone.
na wah oh. who gave u these baseless facts?
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by royalair(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
RIP. SPEED KILLS lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) / Share Your Testimony Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.