Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) (56215 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by ceeceeuwa: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
I wonder how people claim to be mourning their loved ones, yet feel comfortable posting gory pictures of their corpse on social media. It baffles me though!

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by openmine(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
These kind of accidents could have been avoided had the driver been a little bit patient and safety conscious.....

Its so unfortunate that at a time when other saner climes are proffering MORE solutions to a better and safer road usage by punishing reckless drivers with stiffer punishment, we are here echoing RIP OR heaping the entire blame on village people or a warlock somewhere as if that will solve these recurring and unavoidable accidents that keep claiming many innocent lives every month.....

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by royalair(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
RIP. SPEED KILLS. If you want to speed drive with a speed you can control and the road can take lipsrsealed
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by DateMynd44(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
AyoSammyTunDe:
[s] Bro the bitter truth is that we're all not going to be at the same place in heaven if there is. Abraham can never be where you will be. That's the sad truth about life. There's classes everywhere even in heaven. [/s]
MATTHEW 8 VS 11
"And I say unto u, many shall come from the East and West (Nigeria inclusive) and shall sit down with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the Kingdom of Heaven"

cc Trapnews

5 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by DateMynd44(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
ogbonti:

So why we are on earth, lawlessness should prevail because we all will meet Trump when we all die? Bia, tell me, was there no laws in the time of Jesus? In fact Jesus was convicted and crucified for blasphemy, he said he is God on earth, which ran foul of Jewish laws.

That was why Pontius Pilate kept asking him, "are you the son of God? He replied yes, and he was one with God"

So keep your ignorance to yourself. Because we will all die one day, there should be no law and order while we are alive now abi??, in fact abolish the police, law courts, and let's all live in anarchy, mtschewww!
So keep your ignorance to yourself. Because we will all die one day, there should be no law and order while we are alive now abi??, in fact abolish the police, law courts, and let's all live in anarchy, mtschewww![/quote] you're the one living in ignorance rather. go and read your Bible well next time.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by RighteousI: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
A thousand ways to die
#Bonnie and ClyDEAD

The guy may have had one kind 3 million naira in his account, that's why he felt invincible and chose to speed. You need to see how some goats speed excessively on Lagos Ibadan express road whilst it's raining heavily. They speed like Formula 1 inside thunderstorms on express roads filled with potholes.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by DateMynd44(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
ogbonti:

So why we are on earth, lawlessness should prevail because we all will meet Trump when we all die? Bia, tell me, was there no laws in the time of Jesus? In fact Jesus was convicted and crucified for blasphemy, he said he is God on earth, which ran foul of Jewish laws.

That was why Pontius Pilate kept asking him, "are you the son of God? He replied yes, and he was one with God"

So keep your ignorance to yourself. Because we will all die one day, there should be no law and order while we are alive now abi??, in fact abolish the police, law courts, and let's all live in anarchy, mtschewww!
you're the one living in ignorance rather. go and read your Bible well next time.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by openmine(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
RighteousI:
A thousand ways to die
#Bonnie and ClyDEAD

The guy may have had one kind 3 million naira in his account, that's why he felt invincible and chose to speed. You need to see how some goats speed excessively on Lagos Ibadan express road whilst it's raining heavily. They speed like Formula 1 inside thunderstorms on express roads filled with potholes.
You are right!
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
hmm nawa oo...what could have caused this??...maybe over speeding or break failure
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Mitchsin(f): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
May their soul rest in peace o.. Jeez.. *Tears*
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by djeezy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
DateMynd44:
na wah oh. who gave u these baseless facts?
you can always Google.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Livealways: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
My secondary school classmate,kai Jennifer death pain me. RIP girl.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AceDomino(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
God bless the dead
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
To die in Nigeria now...You just have to be a student. So sad embarassed
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by legalwealth(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
RIP to them but it looks like the car gat no airbag.

This seems like a car bought from the likes of nairaland auto dealers selling cars with deployed airbag or that without airbag anymore! !!

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by abdeiz(m): 2:00am On Sep 05, 2018
AllahSWT:
that's why i laugh when people brag as if they're custodian of their life
just one snap you're as good as a dead wood and maggot food no matter your beauty handsome wealth and power.

Let's be humble and do things that we'll be remembered for

life is fleeting cry

Even though your comment is as arrogant as it can be i cant deny you are not far from the truth
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by ogtavia(m): 2:27am On Sep 05, 2018
The guy is a poor driver. Most accidents in Nigeria are caused by driver's ineptitude.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by moutaintop(m): 4:24am On Sep 05, 2018
Speed kills. That milli second when you hear gboaaaa and every thing goes silent and still.Meanwhile the abboki that parked that trailer in the middle of the road will be somewhere drinking kunu.

R.I.P to the dead
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by ibro2much(m): 5:41am On Sep 05, 2018
When accident happens we are all quick to type RIP, eeyah and the rest.
But we fail to realise that we(human) causes most of these accident to happen in the first place.

Impatient driving,driving under the influence of stimulant (alcohol and drugs), dangerous driving ,lack of attention/concentration etc are the major causes of these accidents.

May we rise as a nation to address these monster causes of accidents.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2018
dingbang:
shocked oh my gosh. The babe just set.

See the result of not telling your parents where you are going.

May their souls rest in peace

Ozwo comment.

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

YOU FIRST
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2018
So sad, may their soul rest in perfect peace....
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2018
AllahSWT:
that's why i laugh when people brag as if they're custodian of their life
just one snap you're as good as a dead wood and maggot food no matter your beauty handsome wealth and power.

Let's be humble and do things that we'll be remembered for

life is fleeting cry
gbayi!!!
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2018
Trapnews:
In heaven, It doesn't matter if you are Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, rich or poor citizen or an illegal immigrant. You will be treated with same measure. Trump is building a temporary wall to restrict movement of immigrants today, tomorrow he will find himself in the midst of those immigrants and will realize that we are all equal before God. Humble yourself on earth and qualify for a place in heaven. undecided
The same heaven u dy use critize trump can you enter legally without your name been registered to enter? migration is a serious issue and it needs to be restricted too much isnt good even for heaven dem no dy allow anyhow person to enter
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by pulsa(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2018
AllahSWT:
honestly I don't brag in my life
i choose a humble life
i make honest living enough for me and my family at law we don't lack any good thing of life
at least i have visited mortuary twice this year and my brother if you enter inside that place you'll see where and how all life ends
all bragging everything
you'll be humbled by able bodied men lying helplessly like a wood and how the attendant treats and embalm the bodies and trow them like logs of wood.
you'll have a rethink of life cry

nothing is worth in this life than a good life

So much this bro, my father died last year at Ikeja general hospital and when I went to collect his body for burial as his first child, son and next of kin, i was asked to identify him in his casket from a group of casket filled with dead bodies and at that moment I saw the vanity in all life, there I was identifying him because he could no longer talk and identify himself, from a group of dead bodies who could no longer also identify themselves, my father that breathed life and fun anywhere he went and who as a lecturer I had always seen at all times in a commanding position when with his students or colleagues, needing me a very quiet brat to identify him, vanity man vanity.

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2018
ogbonti:

leave dem like say the GOD we all serve doesnt have his own rules,laws and regulations

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by bitcoinvin(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2018
AllahSWT:
As narrated by Facebook user their friend

rip to them

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=700504930309638&id=100010504119518&refid=46&__xts__%5B0%5D=12.%7B%22unit_id_click_type%22%3A%22graph_search_results_item_tapped%22%2C%22click_type%22%3A%22result%22%2C%22module_id%22%3A2%2C%22result_id%22%3A%22100010504119518%3A700504930309638%22%2C%22session_id%22%3A%22f5b1b3f584b78bb3b47a2ce43d48c7ce%22%2C%22module_role%22%3A%22TOP_PUBLIC_POSTS%22%2C%22unit_id%22%3A%22browse_rl%3A21167157-430e-828f-b8d2-f0e0356895cf%22%2C%22browse_result_type%22%3A%22browse_type_story%22%2C%22unit_id_result_id%22%3A700504930309638%2C%22module_result_position%22%3A0%2C%22result_creation_time%22%3A1536072447%2C%22result_latest_edit_time%22%3A1536072935%7D&__tn__=%2As

slay queen gone.RIP to the guy alone
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by 3kay945(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2018
I see over speeding here.
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by Amhappy(f): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Sad way to go RIP Jenny and Collins
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by marttol: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
hopexter:
Farewell and RIP. May the love the both of you share continue in the underworld. sad
lol
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
MATTHEW 8 VS 11
"And I say unto u, many shall come from the East and West (Nigeria inclusive) and shall sit down with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the Kingdom of Heaven"

cc Trapnews
how I wish. We'll sit with them not vice versa
Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by ogbonti: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
DateMynd44:
you're the one living in ignorance rather. go and read your Bible well next time.

Bible bible bible

You cannot reason for yourself except you refer to the bible, even the bible you refer to, has the Mosaic law, the golden rule etc which are laws

... ignorance will not make u accept u goofed, keep arguing blindly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Mulls Visa-free Status For Nigeria, China, India / Prince Charles Drives Classic 49 Year Old Aston Martin That Runs On White Wine / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.