Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! (1760 Views)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Don't go broke while trying to impress everybody.- Ennyholar Agbeniga
-
2) Spend only when you have means of getting what you spent back.
-
3) Spend 1naira lavishly only when you've saved 10naira successfully. (Don't forget number 2 rule)
-
4)Don't move & Flex with People that are way above your finances,they will ruin you!!
-#FCMgist
5) When you're just making money, stay Lowkey to avoid Billings and unwanted hypes from people (people won't help you again)
-
6) When you're making money act foolish & humble to people better than you and never brag about what you have to people around you.
-7) AVOID LADIES, the urge to show everybody that you've arrived will come but avoid the urge to Impress ladies at all cost.
cool Never be comfortable with the level you are , your wealth level is someone else broke level #FCMgist
: Last GOLDEN RULE!
-
It's better to have a steady 100,000naira monthly than to have a sudden 50millions..
-
The 100k will move to 200k, 300k steadily..
-
While with each naira you spent from the 50million..the closer you're to your broke level.-
Work on a steady Income and not a sudden MONEY!!! RAG to riches #FCMgist

FCMgist
My name is Eniola Agbeniga, and I am the CEO of FCM( one of the biggest media house in Ogun state)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by Eife(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Okay
Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by Drinklimcaa(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
-
-
3) Spend 1naira lavishly only when you've saved 10naira successfully. (Don't forget number 2 rule)
-
4)Don't move & Flex with People that are way above your finances,they will ruin you!!
-#FCMgist
5) When you're just making money, stay Lowkey to avoid Billings and unwanted hypes from people (people won't help you again)
-
6) When you're making money act foolish & humble to people better than you and never brag about what you have to people around you.
-7) AVOID LADIES, the urge to show everybody that you've arrived will come but avoid the urge to Impress ladies at all cost.
cool Never be comfortable with the level you are , your wealth level is someone else broke level #FCMgist
-
It's better to have a steady 100,000naira monthly than to have a sudden 50millions..
-
-
While with each naira you spent from the 50million..the closer you're to your broke level.-

FCMgist
My name is Eniola Agbeniga, and I am the CEO of FCM( one of the biggest media house in Ogun state)
Op no offence but the bolded are total bullshiiit...

5 Likes

Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by youngberry001(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tottaham vs liverpool on saturday,,

predict who would first get the cornerkick between Tottaham nd Liverpool on saturday nd get free 30k bonus to flex cheesy

dnt forget to drop your acount number nd the bank u re using!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by Kooldon(f): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
youngberry001:

predict who would first get the cornerkick between Tottaham nd Liverpool on saturday nd get free 30k bonus to flex cheesy

Liverpool to get the first corner.
Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by chris2face(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
youngberry001:

Tottaham to get the first corner
Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by H2Ossss(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
-
-
-
-#FCMgist
-
-
-
-

FCMgist

Niceee...
Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by N0favors: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Before you turn awon eyan Efe big brother. Kosowo lòwò e mó. Awon ijoba throwback

Stay woke ko malò stay broke

#orosunukun
Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by milemimi93(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yetunde, every night and day you like to samankwe Brother Nnamdi, all your friends dey work your own na samankwe (eh) I tell you, you no gree, I advise you, you no hear I tell you, you no gree, your friends dem talk put, you no gree, you say all na story, dem tell you, you no gree mother beg you, you no hear (eh)

When the time is right my brother (eh) Telli Person, telli Person o dem no dey telli person When your eyes go clear o Telli Person, Dem no dey telli person

Ebele adi lo ya ima kwa n’ebele adilo ya Egosi gi meat Nye gi ishi fish e welu maka uru adiro ya ha aka’m adiro ya Nekwa abu mu aji adiro ya ichoga yo mother ichoga your babe nekwa n’anya mu afuro ha ehh All i want is what is meant for me oh!! My father used to tell me my so please invest money oh!! ehh You no get work you just de show money oh you follow gucci oh Olu akuo i tell you, you no gree, them tell you, you no hear your mother tell you, you no gree i warn you, you no hear for this street wey we dey ndi ogbe no d play ha ga ako kwa your way nwanne le!!

When the time is right my brother (eh) Telli Person, telli Person o dem no dey telli person When your eyes go clear o Telli Person, Dem no dey telli person

Oya samina mina eh eh, waka waka eh eh Samina mina you travel go minna, dem say dem see you for Abuja Nwa’ne oya check eh, enu ti mo fi la sho le peck eh tele-tele oni mi’o shey spec eh, owo off shoulder oni crew ni neck eh, omo i’d be gone till November ma gor, o fe she falafolo ko sun s’apa kan You say, I be thug like Pe mi’o l’ owo mo tun ri bi eja shawa gan mo gba yawa gan, men mo gba yawa gan Aye mi ti wa da, ti’eh wa sour gan, O’un fimi shako tori era faragon mama re tun bi’mi who is your father gan who’s hot, who not? Tell me who rock, who sell out in the stores? You tell me who flopped, who copped the blue drop whose jewels got rocked? Yeh, Badoo no ni o Baby oya whine for me o, one-two koma lo’mo mi o Bend down ko ma jo for me oo
Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
youngberry001:

Tottenham.

Account number, UBA.
Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by ritylove(f): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:
Yetunde, every night and day you like to samankwe
Brother Nnamdi, all your friends dey work your own na samankwe (eh)
I tell you, you no gree, I advise you, you no
hear I tell you, you no gree, your friends dem talk
put, you no gree,
you say all na story, dem tell you, you no
gree
mother beg you, you no hear (eh)

When the time is right my brother (eh)
Telli Person, telli Person o
dem no dey telli person
When your eyes go clear o
Telli Person, Dem no dey telli person

Ebele adi lo ya
ima kwa n’ebele adilo ya
Egosi gi meat
Nye gi ishi fish e welu maka uru adiro ya
ha aka’m adiro ya
Nekwa abu mu aji adiro ya
ichoga yo mother ichoga your babe nekwa
n’anya mu afuro ha ehh
All i want is what is meant for me oh!!
My father used to tell me my so please
invest money oh!! ehh
You no get work you just de show money
oh
you follow gucci oh Olu akuo
i tell you, you no gree, them tell you, you no
hear
your mother tell you, you no gree
i warn you, you no hear
for this street wey we dey ndi ogbe no d
play
ha ga ako kwa your way
nwanne le!!

dem no dey telli person

Oya samina mina eh eh, waka waka eh eh
Samina mina you travel go minna,
dem say dem see you for Abuja
Nwa’ne oya check eh, enu ti mo fi la sho le
peck eh
tele-tele oni mi’o shey spec eh,
owo off shoulder oni crew ni neck eh,
omo i’d be gone till November ma gor,
o fe she falafolo ko sun s’apa kan
You say, I be thug like Pe mi’o l’ owo mo
tun ri bi eja shawa gan mo gba yawa gan,
men mo gba yawa gan
Aye mi ti wa da, ti’eh wa sour gan,
O’un fimi shako tori era faragon
mama re tun bi’mi who is your father gan
who’s hot, who not? Tell me who rock,
who sell out in the stores? You tell me who
flopped,
who copped the blue drop whose jewels
got rocked?
Yeh, Badoo no ni o
Baby oya whine for me o, one-two koma
lo’mo mi o
Bend down ko ma jo for me oo
lol are you ok undecided
Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by nelsonebby(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
-
-
-
-#FCMgist
-
-
-
-

FCMgist

Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by milemimi93(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2018
ritylove:
lol are you ok undecided
How are u?
Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by happybee: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2018
milemimi93:
Yetunde, every night and day you like to samankwe
Brother Nnamdi, all your friends dey work your own na samankwe (eh)
I tell you, you no gree, I advise you, you no
hear I tell you, you no gree, your friends dem talk
put, you no gree,
you say all na story, dem tell you, you no
gree
mother beg you, you no hear (eh)

dem no dey telli person

Ebele adi lo ya
ima kwa n’ebele adilo ya
Egosi gi meat
Nye gi ishi fish e welu maka uru adiro ya
ha aka’m adiro ya
Nekwa abu mu aji adiro ya
ichoga yo mother ichoga your babe nekwa
n’anya mu afuro ha ehh
All i want is what is meant for me oh!!
My father used to tell me my so please
invest money oh!! ehh
You no get work you just de show money
oh
you follow gucci oh Olu akuo
i tell you, you no gree, them tell you, you no
hear
your mother tell you, you no gree
i warn you, you no hear
for this street wey we dey ndi ogbe no d
play
ha ga ako kwa your way
nwanne le!!

dem no dey telli person

Oya samina mina eh eh, waka waka eh eh
Samina mina you travel go minna,
dem say dem see you for Abuja
Nwa’ne oya check eh, enu ti mo fi la sho le
peck eh
tele-tele oni mi’o shey spec eh,
owo off shoulder oni crew ni neck eh,
omo i’d be gone till November ma gor,
o fe she falafolo ko sun s’apa kan
You say, I be thug like Pe mi’o l’ owo mo
tun ri bi eja shawa gan mo gba yawa gan,
men mo gba yawa gan
Aye mi ti wa da, ti’eh wa sour gan,
O’un fimi shako tori era faragon
mama re tun bi’mi who is your father gan
who’s hot, who not? Tell me who rock,
who sell out in the stores? You tell me who
flopped,
who copped the blue drop whose jewels
got rocked?
Yeh, Badoo no ni o
Baby oya whine for me o, one-two koma
lo’mo mi o
Bend down ko ma jo for me oo
LMAOgringrin...
Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by ritylove(f): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2018
milemimi93:

How are u?
fine
Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by Guerella: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
Op no offence but the bolded are total bullshiiit...

It's not total rubbish, it's the truth but only if the person kept spending the 50 million naira and never invested a single dime, but he over exaggerated, should have have used 5 million naira as an example because no one with 50 million naira would have such money and not have what will give me steady income of more than 100k a month..

1 Like

Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by AndriaRich(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2018
youngberry001:

Liverpool to get first of corner...

0216977331 gtb...

#ynwa...
Re: Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! by Jokerman(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Who tell you say Airforce get money??

(1) (Reply)

See Hot Photos Of Victor Ad's Girlfriend / Volume Pills For Bigger Loads - Leading Edge Health / Nigerian Ladies Shutdown Surulere Twerking To Davido's N1M BumBum Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.