Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate (1849 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by Ngcampuschat15: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
A lady took to Facebook to reveal that she will be celebrating two years without sex today. But a man claiming to be her ex jumped on her post to counter her.

The lady wrote on Facebook:

“Tomorrow am celebrating my two years without sex. Pals ypou are invited to my place for the party! E no easy!!! if you think e easy go hug transformer”

But a man, who may or may not have had a relationship with her countered her celibacy claim, saying:
“Smile, its not upto 2yrs u come to ph oh, am watching Tom an Jerry”.

Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by youngest85(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bursted
Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by Ngcampuschat15: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by Oluromantic: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Girls and lies. Dem fit lie make Satan repent!

When you hear "d last time I had sex was..." ..divide the answer by 5.

When you hear "I've only dated..." ..multiply d answer by 5.

5 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by Darkseid(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
I expect this nonsense to grace the front page. Stupid country with stupid youths.
Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by NOC1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
It might be a cheap way of blackmailing the girl, let him go further to provide pictures of there Romantic and in-house expressions on the said dates.
Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by Drinklimcaa(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Darkseid:
I expect this nonsense to grace the front page. Stupid country with stupid youths.
But you are a youth inside the same country you called stupid..
Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by QueenSekxy(f): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
girls with their unnecessary hunger for attention.

always claiming what they are not.

even here in NL, I saw a thread where it was titled something about celibacy, lool.
must commenters there are all hypocritical with whatever they were saying cos I saw a different comment on another thread by the same individuals that were all sanctimonious in that celibacy thread.

what happened to keeping to yourself, must you tell the world that you are a good girl even when you are not.

one of the reasons I studied Engineering to avoid females being around me.
I hate hypocrisy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by nanauju(f): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
U can lie on twitter and get away, but not Facebook. Your village people are there

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by milemimi93(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ngcampuschat15:
A lady took to Facebook to reveal that she will be celebrating two years without sex today. But a man claiming to be her ex jumped on her post to counter her.

The lady wrote on Facebook:

“Tomorrow am celebrating my two years without sex. Pals ypou are invited to my place for the party! E no easy!!! if you think e easy go hug transformer”

But a man, who may or may not have had a relationship with her countered her celibacy claim, saying:
“Smile, its not upto 2yrs u come to ph oh, am watching Tom an Jerry”.

How does the man's comment implies that she had sex?

Does going to PH means sex?

How do you know the man is her ex?

What's the evidence that the man has even seen the lady in person and not just FB friend?

Because you can't, doesn't mean others can't

ok let's say for example JamaicanLove creates a thread and says;

'she has never given a man bloow job'.

And I make this kind of comment on the thread

'Jam gives me head that's a low blow. And she makes me weak when she deep throat'.

Does it now means that JamaicanLove is lying about not giving a man bloow job?

When there's a probability that I have never met JamaicanLove before?

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by Olalan(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is just one of the consequences of making the internet accessible to all.........
Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

How does the man's comment implies that she had sex?

Does going to PH means sex?

How do you know the man is her ex?

What's the evidence that the man has even seen the lady in person and not just FB friend?

Because you can't, doesn't mean others can't

ok let's say for example JamaicanLove creates a thread and says;

'she has never given a man bloow job'.

And I make this kind of comment on the thread

'Jam gives me head that's a low blow. And she makes me weak when she deep throat'.

Does it now means that JamaicanLove is lying about not giving a man bloow job?

When there's a probability that I have never met JamaicanLove before?

Mental illness is a disease. Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
nanauju:
U can lie on twitter and get away, but not Facebook. Your village people are there
Now this is funny but quite true..
Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by Mujtahida: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
NOC1:
It might be a cheap way of blackmailing the girl, let him go further to provide pictures of there Romantic and in-house expressions on the said dates.
Gradually THEIR is now becoming THERE.
Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by Venerable612(m): 12:03am On Sep 05, 2018
NOC1:

Smiles, you keep pictures Nd records of ladies that visit you?

1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out “ex”claiming To Celebrate Two Years Of Being Celibate by dimexy247(m): 12:43am On Sep 05, 2018
Lol, I still don’t get why some ladies put up shiit.

(1) (Reply)

Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? / How I Became A Lesbian (episode 5) / How A Lady Exposed Taxi Driver In Abuja, Who Drives Exposing His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.