Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Dividends Of Being Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dividends Of Being Married (586 Views)

My Ex Doesn't Want To Let Me Rest Despite Me Being Married / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dividends Of Being Married by collarfreak(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
A balanced marriage is beneficial for both partners. various comparative studies,show that although it takes effort and sacrifice to maintain a marriage ,there are very marked BENEFITS:
Married Partners.....

1)...enjoy a healthier life style. Life in a stable marriage is a factor in quality of life. This includes : better eating habits and physical exercise; less high risk behaviour and a lower consumption of drugs and alcohol than bachelors, divorcees, widows or widowers.

2)....live longer. Married partners live to a greater age than bachelors, divourcees ,widowers or widows. The difference ,which is of several years, is attributed to the improved level of emotional support enjoyed by stable couples.

3)....enjoy greater levels of sexual satisfaction. 54% of married partners interviewed considered their sexual activity to be highly satisfactory ,whilst that of cohabiting partners reached 44%. Levels of sexual satisfaction among bachelors,widows and widowers is still lower.

4)...have more material resources.Married life tends to be economically more efficient and presents more opportunities to accumulate goods.

5)....foster better development in their children. In general terms, children brought up in families with both their natural parents, obtain better academic grades,enjoy greater emotional stability and receive better care and attention than those brought up in broken homes or with unmarried parents. furthermore, their parents better economic standing enable the children access to a more extensive range of educational opportunities.
Re: The Dividends Of Being Married by youngest85(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
A marriage without cheating is boring

1 Like

Re: The Dividends Of Being Married by collarfreak(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
youngest85:
A marriage without cheating is boring

You need God bro
Re: The Dividends Of Being Married by Earthquake1: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nonsense
Re: The Dividends Of Being Married by Oluromantic: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na to marry d right person be koko

As for me, I'm a potential killer. I'm not among the men weh dey shy to beat women black and blue. If woman trouble too much I will flog her with school cane first before using blow bashes.

All I want is a peaceful woman and I will rest my hand.
Re: The Dividends Of Being Married by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
What theory is this. Marriage js hell on earth. My regrets

1 Like

Re: The Dividends Of Being Married by chiommy123(f): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Op that's way back not nowadays

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Edo Men So Smart? / What This Girl Did To This Man Will Surprise You / Why Do Kalabari Men Like To Look GQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.