Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures (13351 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) / Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
I think we black people allowed this to be done to us. And that is going on till date. We are lazy mentally. We use physicality or aggression most of the time while white use brain most of the time.We are not productive, we only consume stuffs .Maybe because we are blessed with good weather and vegetation life is easier in Africa made us not to think harder to create solutions . They decieved us with religion, they gave us mirrior , combs and other things and we gave away our traditions,tricks and secrets . How can few white people get here on ship,this densely populated west Africa and kept shipping us away (trans atlantic) and this went on for about 500years almost 10 times the age of Nigeria. The worst part our people were the Slave Merchants selling one another. They came back years later and colonized us once again and this seems like an endless situation.
The Arabs also came and did same to us even longer (trans Sahara slavery) , how did we make it easy for them to come and be treating us this way.
When they said they are superior race I think that is true because they came here all the way from europe,america & arabian land imgaine the distance over the ocean to Africa in fewer numbers and conquered us not that we went to their land and attack them.I think its a survival of the fittest kind of sitiation.
Right now we are in China asking for infrastructures even though we are naturally blessed with all the resources to build those infrastructure ourselves. We think if we dont speak good English or French we are not intelligent to be leader or occupy top positions or get a job, if we don't do things the White man's way we are uncivilized .If we dont score credit and above in English our result is not good enough.Me I tire for black people abeg. Wetin do our brain.

5 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
wowcatty:
You are the one with the rope, just go and do it.

If you don't already have a rope in your hand to hang yourself, you won't be holding on to lies that have been busted.

What lies?
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by wowcatty: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
You are brainless and have no clue about what you just said. How can you be asking for segregation when blacks are the ones who want to be in whites grill. You have black organizations whites don't talk or care about but as soon as whites have a tiny thing without blacks in it, you go into meltdowns? Clark Atlanta university just had the first white student not long ago, whites can't have an all whites university, you will turn into a world war 3. There are so many cases like that. Blacks move to whites neighborhoods and sue if they refuse to rent or sell to them. Spike Lee and others complained about an almost whites award.
khiaa:

That is your problem, always thinking we want something from whites. What we truly want is for them to go away and stay the hell out of our lives. We can't be happy with these people, they are obsessed with us and will never leave us alone, still angry because we aren't their slaves anymore. Segregation is the only way to live in peace in America, Martin Luther King last speech before he died was about him stating that he did a big disservice to his people by fighting for integration, he realized that it is impossible to live with these people. You can't be happy living side by side with the oppressor. White people are nothing like you have been taught to believe they are. Bombing black neighborhoods because they were successful and living better than them killing over 3000 people, setting neighborhoods on fire because of jealousy and killing hundreds.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by wowcatty: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Everything that has come out of your mouth, every single one of them.

khiaa:

What lies?
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by seunmsg(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
And these are the white people that brought Christianity to Africa. They even told us about a place called heaven where we will all meet and enjoy together forever and lots of us foolishly accepted.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Holywizard: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kute Kante... 'The Root'
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
wowcatty:
Everything that has come out of your mouth, every single one of them.

Prove it. You can't prove it so stfu. undecided
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by wowcatty: 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Prove your comments? You have probably missed your medication, lunatic.
khiaa:

Prove it. You can't prove it so stfu. undecided
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2018
wowcatty:
You are brainless and have no clue about what you just said. How can you be asking for segregation when blacks are the ones who want to be in whites grill. You have black organizations whites don't talk or care about but as soon as whites have a tiny thing without blacks in it, you go into meltdowns? Clark Atlanta university just had the first white student not long ago, whites can't have an all whites university, you will turn into a world war 3. There are so.many cases like that. Blacks move to whites neighborhoods and sue if they refuse to rent or sell to them. Spike Lee and others complained about an almost whites award.

Answer this question. Is Spike Lee, and those coons who want to live amongst whites, Black America?
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by wowcatty: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2018
You tell me, has Spike Lee changed his color from Black to White or Asian?

Maybe others can tell if this man is still black or now white or hispanic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfLuJyrgVGQ

khiaa:

Answer this question. Is Spike Lee, and those coons who want to live amongst whites, Black America?
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2018
Slavery this and slavery that...but it beat my imagination when same white slavers brought their fake religion to continue the slavery in other form and the Blackman gladly jump unto it and can and would willingly die to defend this religion which is clearly the continuation of slavery in disguise..!!

The problem is never with the Whiteman but the blackman himself.!!

Until the blackman realise the deceit in the Whiteman religion/culture and throw it away he would never be truely free..!!!

The over zealous once would soon jump here to defend their slave master and the religion they handed over to them...!!
Peace..!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by justtoodark: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2018
and na dem this animals una wan make to friends today....??
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2018
wowcatty:
Prove your comments? You have probably missed your medication, lunatic.

I don't have to prove anything to someone who only knows about America from what he sees on tv. I gave my thoughts and opinions and they are mines to give if you disagree fine, but you prove me wrong before you throw your accusations.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 12:09am On Sep 05, 2018
wowcatty:
You tell me, has Spike Lee changed his color from Black to White or Asian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfLuJyrgVGQ

I asked you was Spike Lee[b] BLACK AMERICA [/b]or is he s black man in America?

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by wowcatty: 12:19am On Sep 05, 2018
You are the one with the task to explain yourself, though I know exactly where you are going with this but it's better for me to let people know that you are not only more racist but prejudicial and discriminatory to your fellow blacks. Go ahead and educate nairaland.

I'll be back shortly.
khiaa:

I asked you was Spike Lee[b] BLACK AMERICA [/b]or is he s black man in America?
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 1:04am On Sep 05, 2018
wowcatty:
You are the one with the task to explain yourself, though I know exactly where you are going with this but it's better for me to let people know that you are not only [b]more racist but prejudicial and discriminatory to your fellow blacks[/b]. Go ahead and educate nairaland.

I'll be back shortly.

And you have the nerve to call me a liar, you are just pulling stuff out of your butt.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Bishopking: 1:46am On Sep 05, 2018
Main problem of the black races :
Shallow Thinking
Majority of black people are shallow thinkers and they mistrust their deep thinking fellows.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by owelle22(m): 1:52am On Sep 05, 2018
That's why yahoo boys no dey pity dem

Bill dem all jareh dem must pay for what they did to our fathers

Ders always a pay back time and it's now now
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 2buffagain(m): 2:34am On Sep 05, 2018
khiaa:

That is your problem, always thinking we want something from whites. What we truly want is for them to go away and stay the hell out of our lives. We can't be happy with these people, they are obsessed with us and will never leave us alone, still angry because we aren't their slaves anymore. Segregation is the only way to live in peace in America, Martin Luther King last speech before he died was about him stating that he did a big disservice to his people by fighting for integration, he realized that it is impossible to live with these people. You can't be happy living side by side with the oppressor. White people are nothing like you have been taught to believe they are. Bombing black neighborhoods because they were successful and living better than them killing over 3000 people, setting neighborhoods on fire because of jealousy and killing hundreds.

Well that's not going to happen, so if you want to revert back to 1951 setting, you should just head back to Africa. There you can be surrounded by our fellow blacks...and see how that works out.

I am aware of black wall street. But see, that was 1921. Years before MLK.
Have you tried to build it again? I guess that would be Atlanta today. We were also getting shafted by colonizers over here.
Have you ever picked a bale of cotton in your life? No.
Sounds like you're just crying because you weren't born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
Do dumb stupid whites exist and hate you? Absolutely. Don't join pigs in the mud. It's not healthy for you. Elevate yourself. They are just doing all in their current powerlessness to annoy you, and the sad thing is you are letting them win.

What you have failed to also admit is that black people were not the only people marching in Selma. There were good white people there too...some of them beaten and killed by evil white men in your liberation.
Also, just recently, was it not a white woman that died when that evil neo-nazi punk drove his car into BLM protesters? If all white people are evil, then what is she?
So for you to demonize the whole white race, not only does it make you sound like ignorant scum...but it repulses your allies who would have been ready to do what it takes to make it right.
There is evil, and there is good. Remove race from it.

You black americans suffer from the illusion that all black people are these benevolent Wakanda-like somethings and that the only reason there is decay in the black communinity today is because of white people.
That is only the result of your limited world view.
If you see the way evil blacks and black leaders slaughter and deal with fellow blacks out in the wide world, your perspective will shift.

Evil is a HUMAN attribute, not racial.
The past has already happened. Congratulations! There is freedom.
All that matters is whether or not you are stopped from achieving success for your future gneration TODAY....and the answer to that is no.
The evil people who held black people down (whether white slave owners or black slave sellers) are in the grave...and their eternal lot has been handed to them. Stop poking your nose into God's business and carry on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by KealDrogo: 3:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Guys stop replying wowcatty & 2buffagain. they're both white gays living on their mama basement in the US. check their posts, they are always anti Africans and Nigerians. deflecting all blames towards Africans to make us feel bad among our selves.
let me ask you people this question: In the whole of history, have you ever seen or heard a white person ever claimed any responsibility for slavery?
The obvious answer is NO. A white man Will never admit to doing any wrong. Instead they put the blames on Africans with blatant lies such as: we sold our own and encourage every bit of slavery upon our selves. This is the same as an armed robber blaming his victims for allowing him to forcefully Breaking into their homes. Does that make any sense?
Were we the ones that invite them to invade our lands? And to sell our own people? The lives of an average African was perfect before the evil white Europeans disrupt everything. They did the same thing in America, Canada, and the Australia. Wiping out the indigenous people and segregating the few ones that refuse to die till this very day...
In fact, one of the the biggest slave ships was called Jesus of lübeck. Africans were told to get in and will find salvation at the other end of the river (ocean). And today we still hold on to the white man god knowing fully well it was with him they destroyed our beautiful continent.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by KendrickAyomide: 5:20am On Sep 05, 2018
nobody Can tell me to stop street. these white folks must pay for their sins against our race

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by NightKing02: 5:50am On Sep 05, 2018
mrAlhaji:
Most times I wonder what crime we (blacks) committed by being a black race,why we were sold and mal treated in this ill manner and I still cant comprehend.God bless the black nation after all we never chose to be black,we just got lucky
who sold the blacks, were they not your ancestors?

There is nothing like racial discrimination the black race is backward and we are being treated the way we deserve.

Whites used to discriminate against Chinese but no longer.
If I were white, I would have been a "racist" . Your president cries to the UK anytime he has headache why should they treat us as equals?

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by okwabayi(m): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2018
If the pictures are rare then why do I always see them posted here every three weeks?
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by totem1(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2018
Dmpaul:
scammers!! Prepare for business!
Awoo
Awoo
Awoo.

Dis is why i supprt yahoo guys. More power to una elbow. Scam without mercy.
Here we go... Fraudsters making things hard for normal Nigerians since time immemorial.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 2buffagain(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2018
NightKing02:
who sold the blacks, were they not your ancestors?

There is nothing like racial discrimination the black race is backward and we are being treated the way we deserve.

Whites used to discriminate against Chinese but no longer.
If I were white, I would have been a "racist" . Your president cries to the UK anytime he has headache why should they treat us as equals?

Important questions that only the evolved of mind (or getting there) would ever ponder on.
The typical black person is too basic-in-thought to think on these things.

What the average black person calls "racism" is simply a LACK OF RESPECT.
Would you respect a group of people who continuously prove to the world that they have no idea how to run a civilization?
Would you not consider them savages?
When we stop FALLING OUR OWN HAND on the international arena, then respect will come naturally....not by crying everyday.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Babyforever(f): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2018
ednut1:
Blacks have done worse to their fellow man.
Hmmmm
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Horus(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2018

Captured African children destined for the slave markets

African slave in a slave market
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 7lives: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2018
amaniro:
God will hardly forgive whites

Africans have suffered to much.

God bless God for pulling through among all odds

God bless Africa

n
God bless Nigeria

God curseblesos whitesundecided

Haba?, but some of you guys are celebrating Theresa May for saying she will NOT release Nigeria' stolen funds in UK.
'CAUSE according to her, Nigerian government can not explain how the previous recoveries were spent.
The Question is what is Nigeria's money doing in UK?, black man's crab mentality is the reason Africa will NEVER become anything.
What is the difference between THOSE who wage wars to capture Africans, that were sold to the whites and THOSE who are stealing from their countries in Africa and keeping the money in white man's countries.
Anyway, anyone reading this, who wants to know more about black man's slavery in America, should look for books by Lance Horner and Kyle Onstort.
They should also look for James Baldwin books so that some brains can receive deliverance.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Horus(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2018
African children slaves from the Arab slave trade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength / DSS Detains Wale Adedayo, Ogun LG Chairman Who Accused Abiodun Of Fund Diversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.