Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures (13355 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) / Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by phetto(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2018
mrAlhaji:
Most times I wonder what crime we (blacks) committed by being a black race,why we were sold and mal treated in this ill manner and I still cant comprehend.God bless the black nation after all we never chose to be black,we just got lucky

blacks were the ones selling themselves

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Horus(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2018
Slaves in the United States

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by justianoo(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2018
And dry say make we no scam dem
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Alexbay143: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Whiten ur teeth with the best teeth whitening product

Introducing The Miracle teeth whitener

Most effective, safe, imported and affordable

To order or for enquiries, ad video, call or whatsap us

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Horus(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2018
African children slaves from the Arab slave trade

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2018
KealDrogo:
Guys stop replying wowcatty & 2buffagain. they're both white gays living on their mama basement in the US. check their posts, they are always anti Africans and Nigerians. deflecting all blames towards Africans to make us feel bad among our selves.
let me ask you people this question: In the whole of history, have you ever seen or heard a white person ever claimed any responsibility for slavery?
The obvious answer is NO. A white man Will never admit to doing any wrong. Instead they put the blames on Africans with blatant lies such as: we sold our own and encourage every bit of slavery upon our selves. This is the same as an armed robber blaming his victims for allowing him to forcefully Breaking into their homes. Does that make any sense?
Were we the ones that invite them to invade our lands? And to sell our own people? The lives of an average African was perfect before the evil white Europeans disrupt everything. They did the same thing in America, Canada, and the Australia. Wiping out the indigenous people and segregating the few ones that refuse to die till this very day...
In fact, one of the the biggest slave ships was called Jesus of lübeck. Africans were told to get in and will find salvation at the other end of the river (ocean). And today we still hold on to the white man god knowing fully well it was with him they destroyed our beautiful continent.
Of course the blame is on Africans for been weak , for not resisting,For not going over their land and also ship them as slaves as they did to us. Why is it so? Because we can't think or we don't want to think and be creative and create advanced tools to overwhelm them as well.At Every given setup the weak suffer the most even in animals kingdom.
Black people are weak mentally even though they are the strongest physically.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 2buffagain(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Naajjii:

Of course the blame is on Africans for been weak , for not resisting,For not going over their land and also ship them as slaves as they did to us. Why is it so? Because we can't think or we don't want to think and be creative and create advanced tools to overwhelm them as well.At Every given setup the weak suffer the most even in animals kingdom.
Black people are weak mentally even though they are the strongest physically.

True and I have said this before.
The black man wastes his mind on lesser things to the detriment of technological advancement i.e expensive cultural practices, excessive entertainment, obsession with love making, self-defeating-greed (greed should at least benefit you) and of-course, predatory religion (God is above religion).

The only thing the average black man cares about is to enter this world to jaiye... Not to leave a mark or move his people forward in any way that matters.

Question them on their misplaced priorities and their wasteful cultural obsessions (as I have done many times in this forum) and they will proceed to insult you instead of seeing how they are not helping themselves be globally competitive.

It is our CHOICE to be weak that gets us bent over on a table all day every day by other civilizations.
And we will continue to be raped until we adjust our compass!

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Stallion93(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Despicable indeed...,but then if after knowing all these evil and the part we played then by selling off our own brothers and families into such despicable Taboo, how we suffered and endured the worst in the world that people have totally forgotten now and the focus is on The Jewish Holocaust, And we still do horrendous things to ourselves then we are Indeed worse than these whites. Oh! How foolish can we be if after all these we still kill, Steal and Impoverish our own without any just cause, our children starve at the expense of Few Demons?? No words.....,"IF there is no enemy within; the enemy outside can do us no harm" So much wisdom in that phrase. The black man is his problem

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=KealDrogo post=70911406]Guys stop replying wowcatty & 2buffagain. they're both white gays living on their mama basement in the US. check their posts, they are always anti Africans and Nigerians. deflecting all blames towards Africans to make us feel bad among our selves.
let me ask you people this question: In the whole of history, have you ever seen or heard a white person ever claimed any responsibility for slavery?
The obvious answer is NO. A white man Will never admit to doing any wrong. Instead they put the blames on Africans with blatant lies such as: we sold our own and encourage every bit of slavery upon our selves. This is the same as an armed robber blaming his victims for allowing him to forcefully Breaking into their homes. Does that make any sense?
Were we the ones that invite them to invade our lands? And to sell our own people? The lives of an average African was perfect before the evil white Europeans disrupt everything. They did the same thing in America, Canada, and the Australia. Wiping out the indigenous people and segregating the few ones that refuse to die till this very day...
In fact, one of the the biggest slave ships was called Jesus of lübeck. Africans were told to get in and will find salvation at the other end of the river (ocean). And today we still hold on to the white man god knowing fully well it was with him they destroyed [s]our beautiful continentTHE WORLD quote
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but I had to make the correction. wink You are correct, but he would rather turn on me just like I told the white op he would. The sad thing is those who defend these people with tooth and nail have never lived around them or probably never met one in real life. They are going to turn on you just so they can defend that white boy, they can't let that white boy's honor be tarnished. undecided
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2018
2buffagain:

Important questions that only the evolved of mind (or getting there) would ever ponder on.
The typical black person is too basic-in-thought to think on these things.

What the average black person calls "racism" is simply a LACK OF RESPECT.
Would you respect a group of people who continuously prove to the world that they have no idea how to run a civilization?
Would you not consider them savages?
When we stop FALLING OUR OWN HAND on the international arena, then respect will come naturally....not by crying everyday.

Describe true racism.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2018
This is happening in America today.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Naajjii:
I think we black people allowed this to be done to us. And that is going on till date. We are lazy mentally. We use physicality or aggression most of the time while white use brain most of the time.We are not productive, we only consume stuffs .Maybe because we are blessed with good weather and vegetation life is easier in Africa made us not to think harder to create solutions . They decieved us with religion, they gave us mirrior , combs and other things and we gave away our traditions,tricks and secrets . How can few white people get here on ship,this densely populated west Africa and kept shipping us away (trans atlantic) and this went on for about 500years almost 10 times the age of Nigeria. The worst part our people were the Slave Merchants selling one another. They came back years later and colonized us once again and this seems like an endless situation.
The Arabs also came and did same to us even longer (trans Sahara slavery) , how did we make it easy for them to come and be treating us this way.
When they said they are superior race I think that is true because they came here all the way from europe,america & arabian land imgaine the distance over the ocean to Africa in fewer numbers and conquered us not that we went to their land and attack them.I think its a survival of the fittest kind of sitiation.
Right now we are in China asking for infrastructures even though we are naturally blessed with all the resources to build those infrastructure ourselves. We think if we dont speak good English or French we are not intelligent to be leader or occupy top positions or get a job, if we don't do things the White man's way we are uncivilized .If we dont score credit and above in English our result is not good enough.Me I tire for black people abeg. Wetin do our brain.

What is wrong with you? Is this why you guys worship them so much, OMG, the self-hatred is to much. Don't you know that Africans sailed and migrated to America long before the whites ever did, it has already been proven? White Jesus help your people.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Horus(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Rare Photograph Of Slave Children

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2018
khiaa:

What is wrong with you? Is this why you guys worship them so much, OMG, the self-hatred is to much. Don't you know that Africans sailed and migrated to America long before the whites ever did, it has already been proven? White Jesus help your people.
Does my post indicate any thing like worshiping? Are we not lazy mentally? What is African influence in major decisions shaping the world other than exploitation of our resources . Africans migrated to America why was that not sustained. We had the Egyptian civilization and everything how did we give it away or lose it? Are all these not indications that we are not organised, we are not using our brain most of the time or we don't care that much about the future or long-term kind of people.?

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 2buffagain(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
khiaa:

Describe true racism.

Madam, no one argues that racism (evil / hate) doesn't exist.
True racism is when a person gets harrassed/lied on or held back PURELY due to their race.
True racism happens everyday in the world. And I will ALWAYS be against that.

Like the way you just felt the need to be racist to some white guy in another thread, when he was being nothing but respectful, because of your hate issues. You showed yourself out to be a racist oppressor. I will ALWAYS fight against what you presented yourself to be in that thread. THAT was true racism, and it does not move anyone forward. It simply perpetuates a cycle that simply must end.

Now what is fake racism?

"Victims" of fake racism will always try to attribute everything wrong with their life to racism, even if it is their own foolishness or lack of action that is causing them their problems. Life is GREAT for black folk around the world when they focus on the basics: Get educated + Get productive + Apply wisdom = Profit. Then you can laugh at true racist devils of other races as they stew in their hatred.

Now how do you fight racism?

Firstly, STOP being a fucking racist yourself!

Secondly, and this is the insightful part of this essay...

Understand that racist white/asian/wuteva folk, being physically weaker than you, will instead fight you with their mind. As such they have created a legal environment that gives precedence to someone that specializes in mind games, which is unfair to those that don't (Much like how they created a legal environment that is unfair to men in their family courts, but that's another topic). Someone who has it in for you will dedicate their useless time to study the law just so that they can find a technicality to report you on (much like demons reading bible to figure out what to accuse you of), much like the "Permit Patty's"...with the expectation that the negro is a mentally weak and feral breed of human that is predictable and easy to get irate...and doesn't like taking people to court. Notice that a lot of these plans can simply be aborted by staying calm, and either reporting them on their own technicality defaults or SUEING like any other white person would do when met with such constant harassment. The only way to fight in that land is by extending office politics to the real world basically grin

But most black people do not fight back with the sensible weapons available to you (i.e sue), so the evil oppressor keeps coming at you.
I think every black person in the US needs a lawyer. When white people sue, it is not because they KNOW they will win. A lot of those lawsuits fail. But it is simply a way of baring teeth and saying "don't Bleep with me" in that society. At the highest, The average unthinking black person would instead try to use a gun or physical violence to bare teeth...leading to the idiot getting arrested instead. :face_palm:
You owe it to yourselves to understand the laws of the land you have been a part of for so long, and learn how to use it to fight your battles for you. You will get no where by complaining! You must love the courts to beat your enemies.

Thirdly...
I know you guys have gone through trauma, but you really need to heal to move forward in a logical way.
You cannot heal if you CHOOSE to 100% keep yourself in the same echo-chamber of people saying the same thing and hurting the same hurt as a life-long COMMITTMENT. Surround yourself with black people with different views than your own, like professional Nigerians who talk of other things for example. I bet you if you get into a circle of Nigerians, the last thing any of them will be talking about is racism. We are FAAAAR more focused on getting those greenbacks and having fun. cheesy We don't tie every failure to racism, because we have that "global experience" and know better.

The white man is not your God. He will not heal you. He will not understand you. He will not heal your community. He will not start/run businesses for you. He has his own life and community to care about. He is selfish and opportunistic. SO ARE YOU. We are all HUMAN.

So focus on being the best you can be, and surround yourself with evolved minds who believe in personal responsibility and productivity.
Heal YOUR community and stop focusing on the past. The day you start focusing on HEALING your community, is the day you will begin to understand when I say a lot of black people are their own problems. Stuck in their backward, self-destructive ways. Refusing to evolve to a higher plane of reasoning. Unfortunately, healing your community is the FIRST THING you need to do to begin gaining proper RESPECT across the rainbow of human racial perspectives.

This Detox must start from the inside out. Start with Yourselves, and make certain things uncool. You cannot heal/evolve your community if your very culture celebrate degeneration. You know exactly what I am referring to. Make that stuff uncool! This is the advertisement you give other humans about your community, and yet you wonder why they intend to keep you at arms length?

Racism is one thing, personal responsibility is another. I don't tolerate victim identities when they eschew the latter but try to claim the former.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2018
2buffagain:

Important questions that only the evolved of mind (or getting there) would ever ponder on.
The typical black person is too basic-in-thought to think on these things.

What the average black person calls "racism" is simply a LACK OF RESPECT.
Would you respect a group of people who continuously prove to the world that they have no idea how to run a civilization?
Would you not consider them savages?
When we stop FALLING OUR OWN HAND on the international arena, then respect will come naturally....not by crying everyday.

With no disrespect meant at all, your mind is faaar from being evolved. At all. You and that (any) other person attacking khiaa.
There is something called structural violence, intellectual/ cultural colonisation, and embodiment...I doubt if you know what they mean?
Find their meanings, there is a book on here that will teach you a lot about intellectual slavery
An intelligent person is that who is willing to delearn/unlearn, relearn and learn when necessary...not the one who knows how to type the longest arguments or quarrels, online or off it.
Cheers
If you were evolved, you would know that you cannot treat a problem without first identifying it. You must make a statement of the problem, so to say. However, I like how you know that only the black man can save himself. Not the global world, not foreign religion and cultures...
(You can become more knowledgeable, if you want to be, go for it darling. When you achieve it, and add your intuitive knowledge, it all becomes clearer, and you will seek more knowledge...not to fight with it, but to heal (or try to) with it. Your arguing voice might then be put to better (more deserving) fights- for you soul, for our souls)
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
phetto:

Shame on you darling
Your post reeks of crass ignorance and self- hate
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
2buffagain:

True and I have said this before.
The black man wastes his mind on lesser things to the detriment of technological advancement i.e expensive cultural practices, excessive entertainment, obsession with love making, self-defeating-greed (greed should at least benefit you) and of-course, predatory religion (God is above religion).

The only thing the average black man cares about is to enter this world to jaiye... Not to leave a mark or move his people forward in any way that matters.

Question them on their misplaced priorities and their wasteful cultural obsessions (as I have done many times in this forum) and they will proceed to insult you instead of seeing how they are not helping themselves be globally competitive.

It is our CHOICE to be weak that gets us bent over on a table all day every day by other civilizations.
And we will continue to be raped until we adjust our compass!

You have a point and I see that you are evolving wink
You just need to connect a few dots and you are there... I am sure we can learn a lot from you. You and khiaa are kind of on the same team, but you do not realise it yet.
Your kind of mind can make a difference to Africa
I was too quick to judge you, I am sorry

Please read this book (freely available on NL-) "https://archive.org/details/intellectual_slavery_the_worst_legacy_of_colonialism" by Africason...follow the author, his posts are illuminating. Only Africa can save Africa....I know this as my soul forgives the white man and moves on to save the black man. Natural Selection- the whiteman did great evil, in order to achieve his goals, and thrive. Not blaming him, just acknowledging what he did so I can set real objectives in order to save myself...and not depend on him and his culture ( yes, religion is here too) to save me
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by musicwriter(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Naajjii:
I think we black people allowed this to be done to us. And that is going on till date. We are lazy mentally. We use physicality or aggression most of the time while white use brain most of the time.We are not productive, we only consume stuffs .Maybe because we are blessed with good weather and vegetation life is easier in Africa made us not to think harder to create solutions . They decieved us with religion, they gave us mirrior , combs and other things and we gave away our traditions,tricks and secrets . How can few white people get here on ship,this densely populated west Africa and kept shipping us away (trans atlantic) and this went on for about 500years almost 10 times the age of Nigeria. The worst part our people were the Slave Merchants selling one another. They came back years later and colonized us once again and this seems like an endless situation.
The Arabs also came and did same to us even longer (trans Sahara slavery) , how did we make it easy for them to come and be treating us this way.
When they said they are superior race I think that is true because they came here all the way from europe,america & arabian land imgaine the distance over the ocean to Africa in fewer numbers and conquered us not that we went to their land and attack them.I think its a survival of the fittest kind of sitiation.
Right now we are in China asking for infrastructures even though we are naturally blessed with all the resources to build those infrastructure ourselves. We think if we dont speak good English or French we are not intelligent to be leader or occupy top positions or get a job, if we don't do things the White man's way we are uncivilized .If we dont score credit and above in English our result is not good enough.Me I tire for black people abeg. Wetin do our brain.

Europeans did not conquer Africa due to intellectual superiority, but they did it militarily. The mental conquering that you yourself is also a victim of came later after many years of domination. They conquered us because they evolved from war. They are a warring people on a global scale.

They did not just conquer Africa, they also conquered South America, North America, Asia. They were not better in any way than the people they were conquering. Think of it like the same way Boko haram or ISIS is conquering territories today, its not because they are more civilized than the people they're conquering.

For more information, see why Europeans were able to conquer Africa and the rest of the world www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html

As I said earlier, the mental conquering came after hundreds of years of subduing the locals in all conquered lands. This mental conquering is the reason you now consider them as a superior race. Again, it did not happen only in Africa, it happened everywhere they conquered. This conquering of the mind is the real deal that you should study so that you'll understand your own enslavement today, and when we all understand our condition we will free ourselves from this mass conditioning. See book intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism https://www.nairaland.com/4595660/intellectual-slavery-worst-legacy-colonialism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
justianoo:
And dry say make we no scam dem

cheesy
However it is not good to repay evil with same. We instead forgive, rise above, get some pride and save ourselves. The world will never respect a people (Africans) without their own philosophies, cultures and knowledge

https://archive.org/details/intellectual_slavery_the_worst_legacy_of_colonialism%22
Cheers
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by musicwriter(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
phetto:

Africans didn't write the history. So what you have is what white people told you after subduing you for hundreds of years.

Be informed that the history we study in school is a European version of African history. Why? Because the Europeans after conquering the rest of the world and colonizing so many nations, installed their language, education, religion, in all conquered colonies, and in the process also installed their point of view about accounts of events (history), so the history we are taught is simply European account, not our account.

History is written by the victors, not the vanquished. If we colonized Europeans, history would've been different, it would've been to elevate ourselves.

Look, the account they gave us is not a true historical account because history is written from the view point of the writer. If I conquer you, if I enslave you, if I colonize you, I'll write your history to favor me and I'll force you to study it in order to make you ashamed of yourself. If I make you ashamed of yourself, your history and your culture, I'll subdue you and rule over you because you'll then worship me.

In fact, former British prime minister, Winston Churchill, after committing atrocious crimes in Africa, Australia and India, put it explicitly when he said "history will be kind to me because I intend to write it."

Stop worshiping them, slavery has been going on in Europe for over 2,000 years before they arrived Africa. When slavery ended in Europe, the Europeans simply moved their trade to Africa. They were not just in Africa, they were also in North America, South America, India. Did the Aztecs, Incas, Navajos, Hindus, and Australian aboriginals also sell themselves to Europeans? Stop humiliating yourself, we didn't ship slaves to them to Europe.

''To control a people, you must first control what they think about themselves and how they regard their history and culture. And when your conqueror makes you ashamed of your culture and your history, he needs no prison walls and no chains to hold you''.......... John Henrik Clarke.

See the true history of slavery and slave acquisition in Africa http://www.africason.com/2016/03/the-true-history-of-slavery-and-slave.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by phetto(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
merahki:

Shame on you darling
Your post reeks of crass ignorance and self- hate

I don't insult pple cos I like to be enlightened on this platform.

Am a Yoruba man. And there is a family in my town that Dia lineage helps the white gets slave and sells them for money or anything useful.

Like I said

Enlighten me
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by phetto(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
musicwriter:

Africans didn't write the history. So what you have is what white people told you after subduing you for hundreds of years.

Be informed that the history we study in school is a European version of African history. Why? Because the Europeans after conquering the rest of the world and colonizing so many nations, installed their language, education, religion, in all conquered colonies, and in the process also installed their point of view about accounts of events (history), so the history we are taught is simply European account, not our account.

History is written by the victors, not the vanquished. If we colonized Europeans, history would've been different, it would've been to elevate ourselves.

Look, the account they gave us is not a true historical account because history is written from the view point of the writer. If I conquer you, if I enslave you, if I colonize you, I'll write your history to favor me and I'll force you to study it in order to make you ashamed of yourself. If I make you ashamed of yourself, your history and your culture, I'll subdue you and rule over you because you'll then worship me.

Stop worshiping them, slavery has been going on in Europe for over 2,000 years before they arrived Africa. When slavery ended in Europe, the Europeans simply moved their trade to Africa. They were not just in Africa, they were also in North America, South America, India. Did the Aztecs, Incas, Navajos, Hindus, and Australian aboriginals also sell themselves to Europeans? Stop humiliating yourself, we didn't ship slaves to them to Europe.

''To control a people, you must first control what they think about themselves and how they regard their history and culture. And when your conqueror makes you ashamed of your culture and your history, he needs no prison walls and no chains to hold you''.......... John Henrik Clarke.

See the true history of slavery and slave acquisition in Africa http://www.africason.com/2016/03/the-true-history-of-slavery-and-slave.html

Please

How can I get your number

We need to really discuss this.

Cause I still have proof that Africans are still selling themselves
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
phetto:

I don't insult pple cos I like to be enlightened on this platform.

Am a Yoruba man. And there is a family in my town that Dia lineage helps the white gets slave and sells them for money or anything useful.
Enlighten me

(Aawww, I send you love and blessings instead of shame darling, I now know that you just do not know. Forgive me for that tone and the words?)
Start from "follow @ musicwriter's posts on here, you will then know
https://archive.org/details/intellectual_slavery_the_worst_legacy_of_colonialism%22, for starters
Cheers

Lol @ that family in your town bit. Create an evidence based thread on that first, the book will also tell you the reason why if true
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by musicwriter(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
phetto:

Please

How can I get your number

We need to really discuss this.

Cause I still have proof that Africans are still selling themselves

After hundreds of years of Europeans pioneering the trade, it took a life of it's own. This's how you people got the tales that Africans were selling themselves. However, any time you hear anything of that nature, that's because the police is there and has busted it because it is a crime to do so.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
musicwriter:

Europeans did not conquer Africa due to intellectual superiority, but they did it militarily. The mental conquering that you yourself is also a victim of came later after many years of domination. They conquered us because they evolved from war. They are a warring people on a global scale.

They did not just conquer Africa, they also conquered South America, North America, Asia. They were not better in any way than the people they were conquering. Think of it like the same way Boko haram or ISIS is conquering territories today, its not because they are more civilized than the people they're conquering.

For more information, see why Europeans were able to conquer Africa and the rest of the world www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html

As I said earlier, the mental conquering came after hundreds of years of subduing the locals in all conquered lands. This mental conquering is the reason you now consider them as a superior race. Again, it did not happen only in Africa, it happened everywhere they conquered. This conquering of the mind is the real deal that you should study so that you'll understand your own enslavement today, and when we all understand our condition we will free ourselves from this mass conditioning. See book intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism https://www.nairaland.com/4595660/intellectual-slavery-worst-legacy-colonialism
The sophisticated weapons that were used, the big ships that were used, the organisation,the aircraft's used, the telescope used all these came from the thin air right? No brain used to invent those stuffs right ? Did I say we are inferior mentally or we are laziness mentally? Is conquering of the minds not brain work? The Asians, Arabs , South Americans that were conquered along with Africas what is their situation compare to Africans today? Your president was in China along with almost all Africans leaders recently begging for infrastructure, are they not the same Asians conquered along with us.What made the difference? because we are Lazy mentally , we only consume stuffs with greed, corner resources to our families. They left us long time ago and the gap keeps increasing until we wake up and organised ourselves. You guys always reference history , why did we not sustain those things till date, how did they overthrown us , why are we in these mess today? People came from far enslave you for about 500 YEARS, yes you heard me right 500YRS , they later came and colonized you and today they dictate to you how you manage your economy, who to elect , how to run government, exploit your resources , give you a standard of life. Are you not lazy mentally or unorganized, with short term thinking? Pls don't get us started . Go and manage your history we are interested in realities today if the table turn in the future our kids and grand kids will speak in a different way and the European will reference history.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by musicwriter(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Naajjii:

The sophisticated weapons that were used, the big ships that were used, the organisation,the aircraft's used, the telescope used all these came from the thin air right? No brain used to invent those stuffs right ? Did I say we are inferior mentally or we are laziness mentally? Is conquering of the minds not brain work? The Asians, Arabs , South Americans that were conquered along with Africas what is their situation compare to Africans today? Your president was in China along with almost all Africans leaders recently begging for infrastructure, are they not the same Asians conquered along with us.What made the difference? because we are Laziness mentally , we only consume stuffs with greed, corner resources to our families. They left us long time ago and the gap keeps increasing until we wake up and organised ourselves. You guys always reference history , why did we not sustain those things till date, how did they overthrown us , why are we in these mess today? People came from far enslave you for about 500 YEARS, yes you heard me right 500YRS , they later came and colonized you and today they dictate to you how you manage your economy, who to elect , how to run government, exploit your resources , give you a standard of life. Are you not lazy mentally or unorganized, with short term thinking? Pls don't get us started . Go and manage your history we are interested in realities today if the table turn in the future our kids and grand kids will speak in a different way and the European will reference history.

Bro, you need history to understand where both civilization is coming from. Without a knowledge of history you won't understand what happened, so if you are not interested in going back to understand how it all happened, you can't get answers for the questions you have.

Yes, history is full of one civilization conquering another. Again, Africa wasn't the only place conquered. From Egypt to Rome to Britain to France to Songhai empire to Benin empire to Oyo empire. The list is endless.

The reason we cannot develop now is because the slavery has been installed on our minds today. The Asians has woken up, and has gone back to being themselves but we haven't. In Africa, we are still loving the white man, thinking we will ever use his language, education and religion to be like him.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
musicwriter:

Bro, you need history to understand where both civilization is coming from. Without a knowledge of history you won't understand what happened, so if you are not interested in going back to understand how it all happened, you can't get answers for the questions you have.

Yes, history is full of one civilization conquering another. Again, Africa wasn't the only place conquered. From Egypt to Rome to Britain to France to Songhai empire to Benin empire to Oyo empire. The list is endless.

The reason we cannot develop now is because the slavery has been installed on our minds today. The Asians has woken up, and has gone back to being themselves but we haven't. In Africa, we are still loving the white man, thinking we will ever use his language, education and religion to be like him.
I never imply history is not important , what am saying is all the time black people take solace in history,they reference history all the time because we had a civilization in the past then it's ok that we should be in these situation. What efforts is being done to detach ourselves from the slavery today? I said situation might change in the future . But this is the reality today. Sometimes if we call things out this way it could create consciousness that will lead us to recovery.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by musicwriter(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Naajjii:

I never imply history is not important , what am saying is all the time black people take solace in history,they reference history all the time because we had a civilization in the past then it's ok that we should be in these situation. What efforts is being done to detach ourselves from the slavery today? I said situation might change in the future . But this is the reality today. Sometimes if we call things out this way it could create consciousness that will lead us to recovery.

Creating the "consciousness that will lead us to recovery" is reason I signed up on this forum. It is the reason I wrote the book I gave you the link earlier--intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism. We need to free our own minds today because what we are today is a product of everything that happened to us in the past, which now has us thinking the white man is superior to us, not realising we were once on top.

We remain this way because the Europeans successfully created a mental conditioning for us through their language, education, religion, which we have digested as ours, not realising it was part and parcel of his global imperial control.

Bro, kindly read the book I gave you link earlier and you'll understand why we are how we are today, and most important, what we must do to detach our minds and our continent from external control. Only when we do that shall we begin to develop like the Asians, because the Asians did exactly what I stated in the book.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by mbos: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nedfed:
Days of slavery has gone

that what you think.

it is still being done Economically and financially thru. Worls Bank , IMF, Paris Club E.T.c
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
musicwriter:

Creating the "consciousness that will lead us to recovery" is reason I signed up on this forum. It is the reason I wrote the book I gave you the link earlier--intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism. We need to free our own minds today because what we are today is a product of everything that happened to us in the past, which now has us thinking the white man is superior to us, not realising we were once on top.

We remain this way because the Europeans successfully created a mental conditioning for us through their language, education, religion, which we have digested as ours, not realising it was part and parcel of his global imperial control.

Bro, kindly read the book I gave you link earlier and you'll understand why we are how we are today, and most important, what we must do to detach our minds and our continent from external control. Only when we do that shall we begin to develop like the Asians, because the Asi
ans did exactly what I stated in the book.
Ok great job I will look it up at least you are making an effort.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'El-Rufai: "Being A Governor Is Not Easy, Sometimes I Feel Like Running Away'" / I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha / Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.