Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures (12890 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 2buffagain(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
merahki:

Shame on you darling
Your post reeks of crass ignorance and self- hate

Blacks WERE and ARE the ones selling each other.
That is a historic fact devoid of emotionalism.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
2buffagain:

Your mind is trapped...possibly forever.
I refuse to give up on you. Read that book. It is available for free. Read other books. Read. Get an education. Become knowledgeable...no emotions here, let me appeal to the cold unfeeling recess of your brain then?
Cheers
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 2buffagain(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
merahki:

Your mind is trapped...possibly forever.
I refuse to give up on you. Read that book. Read other books. Read. Get an education. Become knowledgeable...no emotions here, let me appeal to the cold unfeeling recess of your brain then?
Cheers

That is a historic and present-day fact devoid of emotionalism.

I know this because I linked my lineage back to some chief who took other blacks captive and sold them. Made a small empire out of it actually.
My family changed it's last name and disassociated from any material inheritances because of it, choosing to rather build our own legacy from the ground up. thankfully God has been faithful.

I bet you if more people in africa did the research (Nigeria especially, as this is where the word "niggers" came from due to proximity to the river) , they might find that their ancestors involved themselves in a bit of slave catching/trading as well to get some loot.
Back then tribes sold off their prisoners or those they felt "less of" to the white man e.g The igbos and their Osu caste system generated a lot of loot towards slavery.

This is not a fact anybody who has truly looked at history (instead of going by emotions) should still be questioning today.

For present-day sales...Buhari just sold Nigeria to China under the playful banner of neo-colonialism.

I am sure your book will have a lot of stuff about how the whites forced our hand etc, but at the end of the day....WE LET THEM. And we GAINED from it. And we have NOT YET EVOLVED past it.

No amount of revolution/intervention can happen unless we admit these things about ourselves.
Our leaders are exactly who we are.
They still sell the citizens JUST so they can keep more money. Ask the average nigerian and they will tell you if they went into politics, they would steal too. The white man isn't doing this, it's us.

Leave white man and focus on our flaws. The white man left us several decades ago. It's just us now STILL fucking up.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 2buffagain(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
For anyone who still have doubtsabout what I'm talking about, watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfIcDEI1jWU

@merahki Anybody can write a book to further pointless bias and make money from book sales.
Seek out REAL truth, devoid of agendas. That is where our evolution starts.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
2buffagain:
For anyone who still have doubtsabout what I'm talking about, watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfIcDEI1jWU

@merahki Anybody can write a book to further pointless bias and make money from book sales.
Seek out REAL truth, devoid of agendas. That is where our evolution starts.

The basis for your knowledge and truth is a you tube video?
I rest my case, and stick to my original assessment of you
Until you get real knowledge, it's, " ka o mesia"
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 2buffagain(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
merahki:

The basis for your knowledge and truth is a you tube video?
I rest my case, and stick to my original assessment of you
Until you get real knowledge, it's, " ka o mesia"

Don't get it twisted.
Read my post prior to the video.
You're trying to tell me what was written in a book.
I told you what happened for real (using my lineage as an example). We (blacks) sold ourselves. We were doing it before the white man came.

The video simply buttresses the point I was making (at least the first part of it).
Despicable as those white men were, The question isn't "why did the white man buy...", but "Why did we sell..."?

It's left to you to evolve your way of thinking (by owning up to it as a starting point to becoming a better people) or remain in the pit of blaming everyone but yourself for where things are...giving away the power to fuel the change...because some book tells you that you should, regardless of facts.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by wowcatty: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
White gays in mama basement? You need to fire your crack guy, as he's increased the rat poison in your fix.

Why blame whites for slavery when your people sold you to them? When the English attacked Ijebus, they used fellow blacks as the foot soldiers and are still using blacks to commit both economic and mental slavery today When blacks are serious they will take an inward look at themselves and change their attitude about Africa and the world. You can't call yourselves dumb and expect to be treated with respect. You need to allow truth to find you and drop the baggage of "the world owes me" you are carrying around.
KealDrogo:
Guys stop replying wowcatty & 2buffagain. they're both white gays living on their mama basement in the US. check their posts, they are always anti Africans and Nigerians. deflecting all blames towards Africans to make us feel bad among our selves.
let me ask you people this question: In the whole of history, have you ever seen or heard a white person ever claimed any responsibility for slavery?
The obvious answer is NO. A white man Will never admit to doing any wrong. Instead they put the blames on Africans with blatant lies such as: we sold our own and encourage every bit of slavery upon our selves. This is the same as an armed robber blaming his victims for allowing him to forcefully Breaking into their homes. Does that make any sense?
Were we the ones that invite them to invade our lands? And to sell our own people? The lives of an average African was perfect before the evil white Europeans disrupt everything. They did the same thing in America, Canada, and the Australia. Wiping out the indigenous people and segregating the few ones that refuse to die till this very day...
In fact, one of the the biggest slave ships was called Jesus of lübeck. Africans were told to get in and will find salvation at the other end of the river (ocean). And today we still hold on to the white man god knowing fully well it was with him they destroyed our beautiful continent.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by wowcatty: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
You are a brainwashed liar, and it doesn't take anything to say that. I say it as it is and backed with fact.
khiaa:

And you have the nerve to call me a liar, you are just pulling stuff out of your butt.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 12:54am On Sep 12, 2018
wowcatty:
You are a brainwashed liar, and it doesn't take anything to say that. I say it as it is and backed with fact.

Show me the facts.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by wowcatty: 1:52am On Sep 12, 2018
Go and see your psychiatrist, you sound like in deep sleep.
khiaa:

Show me the facts.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by justtoodark: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2018
2buffagain:

Madam, no one argues that racism (evil / hate) doesn't exist.
True racism is when a person gets harrassed/lied on or held back PURELY due to their race.
True racism happens everyday in the world. And I will ALWAYS be against that.

Like the way you just felt the need to be racist to some white guy in another thread, when he was being nothing but respectful, because of your hate issues. You showed yourself out to be a racist oppressor. I will ALWAYS fight against what you presented yourself to be in that thread. THAT was true racism, and it does not move anyone forward. It simply perpetuates a cycle that simply must end.

Now what is fake racism?

"Victims" of fake racism will always try to attribute everything wrong with their life to racism, even if it is their own foolishness or lack of action that is causing them their problems. Life is GREAT for black folk around the world when they focus on the basics: Get educated + Get productive + Apply wisdom = Profit. Then you can laugh at true racist devils of other races as they stew in their hatred.

Now how do you fight racism?

Firstly, STOP being a fucking racist yourself!

Secondly, and this is the insightful part of this essay...

Understand that racist white/asian/wuteva folk, being physically weaker than you, will instead fight you with their mind. As such they have created a legal environment that gives precedence to someone that specializes in mind games, which is unfair to those that don't (Much like how they created a legal environment that is unfair to men in their family courts, but that's another topic). Someone who has it in for you will dedicate their useless time to study the law just so that they can find a technicality to report you on (much like demons reading bible to figure out what to accuse you of), much like the "Permit Patty's"...with the expectation that the negro is a mentally weak and feral breed of human that is predictable and easy to get irate...and doesn't like taking people to court. Notice that a lot of these plans can simply be aborted by staying calm, and either reporting them on their own technicality defaults or SUEING like any other white person would do when met with such constant harassment. The only way to fight in that land is by extending office politics to the real world basically grin

But most black people do not fight back with the sensible weapons available to you (i.e sue), so the evil oppressor keeps coming at you.
I think every black person in the US needs a lawyer. When white people sue, it is not because they KNOW they will win. A lot of those lawsuits fail. But it is simply a way of baring teeth and saying "don't Bleep with me" in that society. At the highest, The average unthinking black person would instead try to use a gun or physical violence to bare teeth...leading to the idiot getting arrested instead. :face_palm:
You owe it to yourselves to understand the laws of the land you have been a part of for so long, and learn how to use it to fight your battles for you. You will get no where by complaining! You must love the courts to beat your enemies.

Thirdly...
I know you guys have gone through trauma, but you really need to heal to move forward in a logical way.
You cannot heal if you CHOOSE to 100% keep yourself in the same echo-chamber of people saying the same thing and hurting the same hurt as a life-long COMMITTMENT. Surround yourself with black people with different views than your own, like professional Nigerians who talk of other things for example. I bet you if you get into a circle of Nigerians, the last thing any of them will be talking about is racism. We are FAAAAR more focused on getting those greenbacks and having fun. cheesy We don't tie every failure to racism, because we have that "global experience" and know better.

The white man is not your God. He will not heal you. He will not understand you. He will not heal your community. He will not start/run businesses for you. He has his own life and community to care about. He is selfish and opportunistic. SO ARE YOU. We are all HUMAN.

So focus on being the best you can be, and surround yourself with evolved minds who believe in personal responsibility and productivity.
Heal YOUR community and stop focusing on the past. The day you start focusing on HEALING your community, is the day you will begin to understand when I say a lot of black people are their own problems. Stuck in their backward, self-destructive ways. Refusing to evolve to a higher plane of reasoning. Unfortunately, healing your community is the FIRST THING you need to do to begin gaining proper RESPECT across the rainbow of human racial perspectives.

This Detox must start from the inside out. Start with Yourselves, and make certain things uncool. You cannot heal/evolve your community if your very culture celebrate degeneration. You know exactly what I am referring to. Make that stuff uncool! This is the advertisement you give other humans about your community, and yet you wonder why they intend to keep you at arms length?

Racism is one thing, personal responsibility is another. I don't tolerate victim identities when they eschew the latter but try to claim the former.

go finger fvck yourself....

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by justtoodark: 6:03am On Sep 12, 2018
separate from white people at all cost....thats the first step to heal trauma....

point the enemy out over and over again....whites cant be your friends...its against nature....

a giraff and a antelope dont come....

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
wowcatty:
Go and see your psychiatrist, you sound like in deep sleep.

Only a coon would think that I am crazy because I don't use condoms with my husband
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by wowcatty: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
You this crazyytown resident will need more than a serious intervention for your case.
khiaa:

Only a coon would think that I am crszu because I don't use condone with my husband
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 1:12am On Sep 13, 2018
wowcatty:
You this crazyytown resident will need more than a serious intervention for your case.

I'm still waiting on the facts. undecided
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 1:16am On Sep 13, 2018
2buffagain:

Yes, blacks sold other blacks, but the whites are just as guilty for buying them, yet you give the whites a pass. You have no idea how whites treat blacks in America, I'm talking about the past as well as the present. Instead of demonizing your soul by defending whites you should be trying to help stop the enslavement of your people in Lybia because it's still going on. undecided You are an embarrassment, all this for that white boy who didn't even defend himself because he knows what I wrote was the truth yet you coons continue to come to his rescue.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by wowcatty: 1:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Just make only fact based comments and you won't be waiting for any.
khiaa:

I'm still waiting on the facts. undecided
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 1:25am On Sep 13, 2018
wowcatty:
Just make only fact based comments and you won't be waiting for any.

You said that you have the facts so I'm waiting for your facts/lies.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by wowcatty: 1:28am On Sep 13, 2018
Facts of what again? Stop typing like you are in deep sleep.
khiaa:

You said that you have the facts so I'm waiting for your facts/lies.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by FarahAideed: 1:44am On Sep 13, 2018
amaniro:
God will hardly forgive whites

Africans have suffered to much.

God bless God for pulling through among all odds

God bless Africa

God bless Nigeria

God cursebless whitesundecided

Buhari has done worse things to Nigerians and yet you still support him
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by femmy2010(m): 1:48am On Sep 13, 2018
amaniro:
God will hardly forgive whites

Africans have suffered to much.

God bless God for pulling through among all odds

God bless Africa

God bless Nigeria

God cursebless whitesundecided

They did many like this to themselves before doing same to blacks .
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 2buffagain(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, blacks sold other blacks, but the whites are just as guilty for buying them, yet you give the whites a pass. You have no idea how whites treat blacks in America, I'm talking about the past as well as the present. Instead of demonizing your soul by defending whites you should be trying to help stop the enslavement of your people in Lybia because it's still going on. undecided You are an embarrassment, all this for that white boy who didn't even defend himself because he knows what I wrote was the truth yet you coons continue to come to his rescue.
]

My dear, I'm not giving evil white scum a pass. Patiently read this to get me.

I'm saying:
- it's cliche to keep putting the 100% blame on them alone. There has to be a voice in the black community that speaks against our own foolishness in the matter. This creates balance.
- This balance of perspective is needed to move forward. You cannot move forward purely on hate (by evidence of furiously attacking any white person you see...that reveals a thuggish lack of strategy). The beginning of healing the black community starts with FIRST owning our shit and purging our community of it.
- Fixing our community will yield the RESPECT needed to change the status quo. The ROOT difference between us and other minority groups is not necessarily racism, but that we are NOT YET RESPECTED. And we keep making brainless decisions to affirm this.
- The status quo will NOT change...by bitching, but by carrying out deliberate strategic actions to build our own parcel.

For starters if y'all hate how these other races disrespect you, for heavens sake, WHY do you still solicit their services and businesses?! Why not, as a community, refuse to spend your money in nothing that isn't a black owned business? That's what asians do, because they understand that these "respect-building projects" start from keeping their money/bringing more money into, their people's economic loop. The black man is still trying to buy some damn Nike's sad

As a people, globally, we consume everything but produce nothing/very little to sell.

YOU guys are the ones who keep giving your money to your oppressors. The path to the change you seek starts from WITHIN y'all. Your actions. And that's just ONE example. Start with that, and when your community is ready, I will give you the next plan.

If we are not ready for action, we must STOP BITCHING! It makes us look even more weaker.
Weakness is not respected. Strategic resolute action is.

But you must first start by getting your people in tune with the vision.
When you try to teach them the need for this shared purpose, THAT IS WHEN you will soon and quickly realize that the black man is his own curse.
They will not allow themselves to get sense!

At the tail end of everything, also understand that not all white people are evil. You will need allies in fixing and rebuilding your community. Don't push them away by your [much deserved but highly detrimental] rabid hate of all white people. (Remember...Balance)

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Martin0(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
2buffagain:
]

I'm saying:
- it's cliche to keep putting the 100% blame on them alone. There has to be a voice in the black community that speaks against our own foolishness in the matter. This creates balance.
- This balance of perspective is needed to move forward. You cannot move forward purely on hate (by evidence of furiously attacking any white person you see...that exhibits a lack of strategy). The beginning of healing the black community starts with FIRST owning our shit and purging our community of it.
- Fixing our community will yield the RESPECT needed to change the status quo. The ROOT difference between us and other minority groups is not necessarily racism, but that we are NOT YET RESPECTED. And we keep making brainless decisions to affirm this.
- The status quo will NOT change...by bitching, but by carrying out deliberate strategic actions to build our own parcel.

For starters if y'all hate how these other races disrespect you, for heavens sake, WHY do you still solicit their services and businesses?! Why not, as a community, refuse to spend your money in nothing that isn't a black owned business? That's what asians do, because they understand that these "respect-building projects" start from keeping their money/bringing more money into, their people's economic loop. The black man is still trying to buy some damn Nike's sad

As a people, globally, we consume everything but produce nothing/very little to sell.

YOU guys are the ones who keep giving your money to your oppressors. The path to the change you seek starts from WITHIN y'all. Your actions. And that's just ONE example. Start with that, and when your community is ready, I will give you the next plan.

If you are not ready for action, STOP BITCHING! It makes you look even more weaker.

When you try to teach them the need for this shared purpose, THAT IS WHEN you will soon and quickly realize that the black man is his own curse.

At the tail end of everything, also understand that not all white people are evil. You will need allies in fixing and rebuilding your community. Don't push them away by your [much deserved but highly detrimental] rabid hate of all white people.

nwoke mmadu we need to talk
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
2buffagain:
]

I'm saying:
- This balance of perspective is needed to move forward. You cannot move forward purely on hate (by evidence of furiously attacking any white person you see...that reveals a thuggish lack of strategy). The beginning of healing the black community starts with FIRST owning our shit and purging our community of it.

If we are not ready for action, we must STOP BITCHING! It makes us look even more weaker.

At the tail end of everything, also understand that not all white people are evil. You will need allies in fixing and rebuilding your community. Don't push them away by your [much deserved but highly detrimental] rabid hate of all white people. (Remember...Balance)

All this is easy to say for a person who has been blessed to not have the scum in your existence. undecided You don't know how blessed oy are.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 2buffagain(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
khiaa:

All this is easy to say for a person who has been blessed to not have the scum in your existence. undecided You don't know how blessed oy are.

Really?
Well let me ask you this...

Have you ever stopped to think WHY nigerians and others break their heads everyday TRYING to get green cards and that American blue passport?
CLEARLY, there is an element of your environment that you are overlooking...something others are dying for...regardless of its presence of white scum. Ever asked WHY these black-assed individuals are rushing and sacrificing to come to where these evil white scum are?

Think on that, and stop looking for reasons NOT to take action.
It goes back to the crux of my earlier statement.

The presence of white scum never stopped this group of people from pursuing the change in their lives they wanted to see...they have black skin just like you so that is clearly not the end-all and be-all.
Thing is, You have allowed the evil whites get into your head to the point of allowing their actions to psychologically handicap you. There is now a stronghold of low self-esteem. Wake up from it!
You simply need to take responsibility of what must be done...and do it!

The more you focus on whatever causes you this low self-esteem, the bigger it becomes.
The more you focus on your strategy, the more the positive result of that becomes bigger.

It's basically like the gym. Do you focus on the pain in your muscles and rely on "mood" as to whether or not you do it? Or do you doggedly focus on the laid out strategy to achieve the planned results? Without the latter, change is surely impossible.

The black man's only major issue is this..."My people perish without vision".
If more of us did, we would be somewhere else right now as a race. WE are our issue. Understand this.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
2buffagain:

Really?
Well let me ask you this...

Have you ever stopped to think WHY nigerians and others break their heads everyday TRYING to get green cards and that American blue passport?
CLEARLY, there is an element of your environment that you are overlooking...something others are dying for...regardless of its presence of white scum. Ever asked WHY these black-assed individuals are rushing and sacrificing to come to where these evil white scum are?

Think on that, and stop looking for reasons NOT to take action.
It goes back to the crux of my earlier statement.

The presence of white scum never stopped this group of people from pursuing the change in their lives they wanted to see...they have black skin just like you so that is clearly not the end-all and be-all.
Thing is, You have allowed the evil whites get into your head to the point of allowing their actions to psychologically handicap you. There is now a stronghold of low self-esteem. Wake up from it!
You simply need to take responsibility of what must be done...and do it!

The more you focus on whatever causes you this low self-esteem, the bigger it becomes.
The more you focus on your strategy, the more the positive result of that becomes bigger.

It's basically like the gym. Do you focus on the pain in your muscles and rely on "mood" as to whether or not you do it? Or do you doggedly focus on the laid out strategy to achieve the planned results? Without the latter, change is surely impossible.

The black man's only major issue is this..."My people perish without vision".
If more of us did, we would be somewhere else right now as a race. WE are our issue. Understand this.

There you go showing your ignorance again, you don't know a damn thing about me to make this assumption, you don't know how successful I am. You live in a fantasy world about the U.S, and all of your people who come here are not successful. You don't know the difference between loath and self-esteem, please learn the difference.You need to wake up from your coma.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Oyarebu2018(m): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2018
fk001:
A Facebook page posted some rare images of African slavery

Pictures and comments below

I DNT SEE ANY REASON WHY I WILL LIKE A NON-AFRICAN. THE SCOURGE IS NOT YET SETTLED. ASNF.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 2buffagain(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

There you go showing your ignorance again, you don't know a damn thing about me to make this assumption, you don't know how successful I am. You live in a fantasy world about the U.S, and all of your people who come here are not successful. You don't know the difference between loath and self-esteem, please learn the difference.You need to wake up from your coma.

I understand you are in your feelings now because I used the word "self-esteem".
I didn't mean it as an insult, and frankly there was probably a better word to use, but it would conextualy be the same thing.
This mindset built over the years of instituted marginalization like "I can't do this/that because whitey won't let me". A learned survival response to Trauma (thaaaat's the word I was looking for).

If you are honest with yourself, the black american community still has this stronghold in their minds. It inhibits what y'all attempt to reach for as a minority group. As a people, we all need to have a sense of soft-boycotting white businesses and build our own economics base...but how many black businesses are there today? How many of them come close to providing for ALL the needs of the black community? And if they DID exist, do black people have it in their head that it is almost an obligation to solicit services from that black business in solidarity of the strategy?

When you look at things from a grand lens of logic, it is easy to deduce that BLACK FOLK STILL NEED WHITEY because we have not built the foundation of an economic seperation. These are issues this generation of black people should be focusing on, so that the next generation has the base to dominate economically without the need for whitey to be all up in your midst. Ask yourself how almost every major city in the US has a "chinatown". That is civil segregation in its own way, and it works. When you live in a chinatown, everything around you is a chinese business and you can get everything you need in that chinatown. Black people have the same opportunity in the various hoods, but instead those special breed of black people in those hoods tear it down and devalue it. Do you know how much respect we will generate by cleaning out the hoods OURSELVES?

Also understand that you also know nothing about me.
I do not speak ignorantly on this matter. I grew up in North America just as I did in Nigeria.
Before you start thinking "Who is this monkey from africa talking about what he doesn't know?".
I am speaking about the greater black american community, not you particularly, so please detach your feelings from this conversation.

And Finally, don't think I only shake my head at black americans... On a larger scale, look at Nigeria. White folk left them a long time ago, and it is the same age mate as south Korea in terms of independence (without the constant threat of natural disasters or nuclear strike from a crazy northern neighbor).
Yet STILL Nigeria is a country of black people that do not produce ANYTHING. Not even things they have the raw materials for. They survive instead by importing everything they need from whites/asians/etc. Truly the laughing stock of the trade world. And IF AT ALL Nigerians produced anything they themselves look at it has "aba-made" meaning "fake" or "low-quality". Every Nigerian is brand-name conscious and doesn't want to wear or buy anything that wasn't made by a white man. This mentallity of not respecting our own and ourselves (I admit, sometimes for good reason) leads to what we see every where around the world concerning black people....causing me to sometimes ask the question "ARE WE CURSED?".

Think and ponder on these things I have told you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises / Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund / We’re Still Talking To Aggrieved Party Members – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.