Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Lagos Police Officer Dies During Sex With Lover In His Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Police Officer Dies During Sex With Lover In His Office (944 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / 65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Officer Dies During Sex With Lover In His Office by goodlifeben: 3:19am On Sep 05, 2018
SEE PHOTOS

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/09/lagos-police-officer-dies-during-sx.html

A Superintendent of Police identified as Sunday Eguakhide, died while making love to a mother of two in his office at the Police College Ikeja in Lagos State.
Newtelegraph reports that Eguakhide had less than a week to his retirement, when the incident occurred. The lover, upon being arrested, denied having anything to do with his death. .
According to her, the deceased was fond of taking s£x enhancement drugs whenever they wanted to have s£x. She was quoted as saying: “He always used to have s£x with me in his office.
He had already gone once, but as usual, he was not satisfied. In fact, I told him on that day that the drugs he used to take anytime we want to have s£x is not too good for my body. .
I didn’t like it because I was the person that used to bear the brunt of it. He would be pounding into me for a very long time and because of the drug. He usually takes long to cum. .
On that fateful day, after he went first on the round, he refused to allow me to dress. He started playing with me until his manh00d became turgid again. He then started pounding into me again.” .
The woman, who is a petty trader, said that at a point, Sunday began to act funny. He rolled off her, rolled off the couch in his office, where they were having s£x, to the ground and started jerking. .
The scared woman repeatedly called out his name, but did not respond and continued jerking. When she noticed that his tongue was beginning to protrude and foams emitting from his mouth, she unlocked the office, ran out and started screaming, unmindful that her brassiere was dangling.
Eyewitnesses said that by the time help came, Eguakhide was already dead. His wife was alerted and his remains was taken to the Ikeja General Hospital. Before his death, Sunday was the Officer-in-Charge of the Works Department, Police College Ikeja.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/09/lagos-police-officer-dies-during-sx.html
Re: Lagos Police Officer Dies During Sex With Lover In His Office by goodlifeben: 3:23am On Sep 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Lagos Police Officer Dies During Sex With Lover In His Office by Lifelagood: 3:27am On Sep 05, 2018
cool embarassed sad angry cheesy wink
Re: Lagos Police Officer Dies During Sex With Lover In His Office by Morbeta11(m): 3:43am On Sep 05, 2018
1000ways to Die...... Jerktified!!! ...he exited through same port of entry. Rip gallant one.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer Dies During Sex With Lover In His Office by Lifelagood: 4:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Morbeta11:
1000ways to Die...... Jerktified!!! ...he exited through same port of entry. Rip gallant one.

Lwkm oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Police Officer Dies During Sex With Lover In His Office by Zuorom: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2018
He died in the line of duty
Re: Lagos Police Officer Dies During Sex With Lover In His Office by Upsidedown9ja(m): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2018
This is a corrupt way of dieing. Effc under buhari most look into this matter. Rip to the death
Re: Lagos Police Officer Dies During Sex With Lover In His Office by goodlifeben: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2018
hmn
Re: Lagos Police Officer Dies During Sex With Lover In His Office by goodlifeben: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
hij
Re: Lagos Police Officer Dies During Sex With Lover In His Office by goodlifeben: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
sure

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC / I Have Not Fuçk Since 2019 / She Saved My Name With Adigiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.