Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC (943 Views)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by nairalaila: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
A Nigerian man who will soon be walking down the aisle with his beautiful wife, took to Twitter to narrate how he met her in Taraba, his last choice for NYSC.

Sharing their pre-wedding photos and throw back photos, the Nigerian man disclosed that he spent 8 months getting to know his wife as a friend and fell deeply in love with her. Read his love story below;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-met-his-wife-in-taraba-his-last-choice-for-nysc/

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by delugajackson: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
"Fast-forward a few months later, 3 to be exact. I popped the question on one knee."

You been wan pop the question on both knees before?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Derawiz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
nairalaila:
A Nigerian man who will soon be walking down the aisle with his beautiful wife, took to Twitter to narrate how he met her in Taraba, his last choice for NYSC.

Sharing their pre-wedding photos and throw back photos, the Nigerian man disclosed that he spent 8 months getting to know his wife as a friend and fell deeply in love with her. Read his love story below;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-met-his-wife-in-taraba-his-last-choice-for-nysc/

lalasticlala

Happy Married Life..

I sincerely hope you both are ready for this next step in your lives as marriage is more than pre wedding photos and love stories for the gram
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Derawiz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
I wish them a happy married life though I think the Internet has done more harm than good to our marriages now..
A lot of couple now no longer find time to settle their query rather either the husband unfollows the wife on Instagram or the wife deletes all his pictures on Facebook and twitter.
Marriages now is all about blackmailing your partner on social media to achieve your personal end instead of thrashing out your problems like mature minds.
Once again I'd reiterate my good wishes for them praying that this won't be another case on internet couples..
HML
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
hm 8 months is just too damm short to know and marry a person oo
no time to study the person u want to get married to
anyway i wish them a happy married life sha
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Kamelot77(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
service bawo?
egbon don pass 30
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Divay22(f): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
lefulefu:
hm 8 months is just too damm short to know and marry a person oo
no time to study the person u want to get married to
anyway i wish them a happy married life sha
Even if you wait to study them for 10 years, you still won't know your spouse 80%.
So the earlier the better so they can both grow and know themselves better.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Divay22:

Even if you wait to study them for 10 years, you still won't know your spouse 80%.
So the earlier the better so they can both grow and know themselves better.

u reason am nau cheesy
just seeing a total stranger i know nothing about and marrying her after 8 months
i dont know if she"s married somewhere b4 and pretending to be single or she has one crazy ex somewhere tagging along with her.i got to know the type of person i am hooking up with.8 months to short cheesy.at least a year or two can give u an idea of the type of person u dating even if u cant figure him/her out 100%.dem both are taking risk but i pray it works sha.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Divay22(f): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
lefulefu:

u reason am nau cheesy
just seeing a total stranger i know nothing about and marrying her after 8 months
i dont know if she"s married somewhere b4 and pretending to be single or she has one crazy ex somewhere tagging along with her.i got to know the type of person i am hooking up with.8 months to short cheesy.dem both are taking risk but i pray it works sha.
A woman's heart is an ocean of deep secret.
I understand what you're trying to say. but if a woman decides to keep anything anyway from you, then it's a secret for life (except she gat a snitch)
You saying just 8 months, you'll be surprised they know themselves so much even more than someone that have being dating for 1 or 2 years.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wishing him all the best
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Divay22:

A woman's heart is an ocean of deep secret.
I understand what you're trying to say. but if a woman decides to keep anything anyway from you, then it's a secret for life (except she gat a snitch)
You saying just 8 months, you'll be surprised they know themselves so much even more than someone that have being dating for 1 or 2 years.
hm dem try cheesy. Travelling all the way from ur state to a diffrent state to do ur nysc and hooking up and talking about marriage with a girl u just met under 8 months is hard ocheesy. And as for secrets u dont really need to know a lady's secrets. The way she behaves and acts will tell u if she's good or not.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Divay22(f): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
lefulefu:
hm dem try cheesy. Travelling all the way from ur state to a diffrent state to do ur nysc and hooking up and talking about marriage with a girl u just met under 8 months is hard ocheesy. And as for secrets u dont really need to know a lady's secrets. The way she behaves and acts will tell u if she's good or not.
Lol. Your opinion Man .
For the embolden.you haven't seen a deceitful woman then.Who still drinks wine when the house is on fire same time telling her husband all is well.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Divay22:

Lol. Your opinion Man .
For the embolden.you haven't seen a deceitful woman then.Who still drinks wine when the house is on fire same time telling her husband all is well.

no matter how a lady pretends her true colour will come out once in a while. Its just dat some guys are just to willing to turn a blind eye wen she shows her true colour cos they are clouded with deep love. For example some babes fit pretend to be homely and dem go wash the guy cloth. But dat same lady will refuse to help her mom to wash at home. Some guys go notice that flaw but dem go turn a blind eye to it. Or a woman forming submissive but dat same woman be fighting and disrespecting her mom. Those are d tinzs am sayn. Nobody fit hid im true character like dat..aint possible. And rushing into marriage fit make u no really know d type of person u getting involved wit.na so e jus becheesy.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Divay22(f): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
lefulefu:
no matter how a lady pretends her true colour will come out once in a while. Its just dat some guys are just to willing to turn a blind eye wen she shows her true colour cos they are clouded with deep love. For example some babes fit pretend to be homely and dem go wash the guy cloth. But dat same lady will refuse to help her mom to wash at home. Some guys go notice that flaw but dem go turn a blind eye to it. Or a woman forming submissive but dat same woman be fighting and disrespecting her mom. Those are d tinzs am sayn. Nobody fit hid im true character like dat..aint possible. And rushing into marriage fit make u no really know d type of person u getting involved wit.na so e jus becheesy.
We gat cases of husbands hitting their wives,this he never did when they were still dating or even yelled at her. So do you still think she knew and still decide to marry him or he was being deceitful all along?(in the expect of, One can't pretend for long their attitude will come out once in a while)

Let's just pray we don't meet pretensions peeps.
It's frustrating..
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by joseo: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2018
Congratulation in advance
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Divay22:

We gat cases of husbands hitting their wives,this he never did when they were still dating or even yelled at her. So do you still think she knew and still decide to marry him or he was being deceitful all along?(in the expect of, One can't pretend for long their attitude will come out once in a while)

Let's just pray we don't meet pretensions peeps.
It's frustrating..

aghh i have seen a lot of boyfriends who turn their girls to punching bags. They act might all nice at first but later their true colour comes out.any little arguement na so dem go dey punch their babe for face and dey kick her for stomach. Me sef don try settle some bwoyfwend and gwenfwend fightscheesy. It is hard to pretend for dat longcheesy. Funny tin is dat some of dese ladies will still go ahead and marry such men wen they see their violent side. They will tell u that they will change d man. Hm if to say i get sister i wont allow her to a marry a violent man. Make e no go turn my sister face to another tin.

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? / Have You Ever Slept With Your Partner's Brother Or Sister? / Blame It On Dance … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.