Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP (29302 Views)

Trump’s Supreme Court Justices Must Kick Him Off The Ballot / British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2018
so u mean to say yoruba have more history and are richer than the arabs?
EvilMetahuman:
who claimed oduduwa was an Arab?

You flat heads self

Don't ever lump the great Yorubas with Rich verifiable culture and history with your nonsense.

Jews wannabes

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by CoolVoice(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2018
I'm just here imagining all the People that carry JP on their head!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin���
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by BestDude: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2018
okwabayi:
LOL. The black man is the most marginalized entity in the modern world. Let me think, other races have gotten shorter ends of the stick -- the difference is the black man consciously goes to places he is not wanted, no different from a glutton for punishment.
American Indians, Canadian Indians, Australian Aborigines and the natives of New Zealand receive the same and sometimes worse treatment. You never see them run from their homes looking for better lives where unneeded.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by udemzyudex(m): 7:56am On Sep 05, 2018
shox:

Yes you're right on this
Well our culture can be modified too. Just to accommodate new ideas or what do you think ?
grin you mean a new jesus will come and die abi?

Honestly I think the traditional worshipers need to evolve, they need to really to their their god to consider change.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by alabo1: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2018
Donald95:
Africans love Israel, pray for them, try as much to attach themselves to them and also see then as special children while they themselves so much hate anything Black.

What a life sad

True bro. Especially Christian religious fanatics who are always taking sides with Israel on any issue without realizing that the Jews practice Judaism (80% of the population) and do not recognize Jesus Christ in any form. In fact of all the Abrahamic religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam in that order only Judaism accords no relevance to Jesus and in fact refer to him as The great imposter. When you couple this with the natural xenophobia and outright racism of Jews against blacks it makes me wonder how any thinking black man especially a Christian will be sympathetic to Israel.

Like you said. What a life.

9 Likes

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Elliot2(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Son of a bitch Bleep off my mention!!!
daughter of a bloody LovePeddler!
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Uglymugg: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Have your read the hadiths? Or the writings of famous Arab philosphers like Avicenna who said all blacks are slaves and prostitutes?
_fucking middle east and their superiority complex. This is unrelated but I bet most Africans didn't know that it was the jews that initiated slave trade in America. They were the merchants, they owned the ships that were responsible for shipping slaves from Africa to America. Jews in America had much more slaves than white people.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by ike007(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Read my updated comment.

"Abdul" means servant of ....Allah (God)

Muslims proudly bear it and know its meaning.

Stop ridiculing yourself here. Israelis hate Blacks and are particularly disgusted by the claims of your flat-headed criminal-minded brethren.

I know you would cry all day today. I recommend buying handkerchiefs to wipe the snot from your nose tongue

Since Lagos is Heaven for you guys, I am 100% sure you would soon claim you descended from Yorubas in the next few years....tufiakwa....spits angry
its ABEED not abdul. so shut up https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abeed

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by shox(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2018
udemzyudex:
grin you mean a new jesus will come and die abi?

Honestly I think the traditional worshipers need to evolve, they need to really to their their god to consider change.
M not talking about Jesus. The bros na white guy na
Am talking abou our traditional worshipers to repackage the whole indigenous religion to make it attractive to people.
We can neglect this christian-muslim religion stuff. The thing no bring any good apart from Wahala before sef. The white man's religion has brought nothing but hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Mekanus(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2018
KingPapaya:

Pls in what way do africans not give s shiit about their culture?
Are you in confusion?
You must be blind, deaf and dumb at the same time.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Elliot2(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2018
egoldman:
A big eye-opener for my Igbo brothers, stop getting close to someone who hates you, it makes you stupid.

Isreal made their country what it is, let's make Igbo land what we want it to be.
u r a fool!
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by EvilMetahuman: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
so u mean to say yoruba have more history and are richer than the arabs?
are you reading upside down or something?

who cares about Arab riches and history?

Yoruba have it's history and culture same as Arabs, french, English, Spanish, Aborigines or the bantus. (A very rich history and culture at that) so what concerned oduduwa and Arab?

Point is, don't lump Yorubas and Arabs together by calling oduduwa Arab... Yorubas are very unique people just like Arabs are unique people. We have nothing in common.

Yorubas are generally proud of the culture and verifiable history and will never call oduduwa Arabs or wanna be someone else like the igbos that wanna be Jews.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by alabo1: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Takeproft:
Same people that the whites came to Africa they're the chosen people. Why won't they feel pompous and better than everyone else when the world adopted their fairytales and made it into some big books where everyone is praying to their mythical beings and fictitious gods that they even stole from ancient Kemetic and Sumerian myths.

True but while Christianity originated in palestine it is not a Jewish Religion. The Jews today practice Judaism. Christianity is a Roman Religion. It was a minority religion proscribed by the state and later adopted by the state leading to it's spread across the globe.

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Uglymugg:
_fucking middle east and their superiority complex. This is unrelated but I bet most Africans didn't know that it was the jews that initiated slave trade in America. They were the merchants, they owned the ships that were responsible for shipping slaves from Africa to America. Jews in America had much more slaves than white people.

It was actually the aristocracy and the ruling classes in Europe who started the Trans Atlantic slave trade.
The first know slave traders in America were from a place called Jamestown. Jamestown was named after King James of England. King James certainly wasn't Jewish was he?
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by frankfrancis871: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Nellybank:
See his face like N30 Bread
grin grin grin grin grin grin he is a descendant of Israelite
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2018
alabo1:

True but while Christianity originated in palestine it is not a Jewish Religion. The Jews today practice Judaism. Christianity is a Roman Religion. It was a minority religion proscribed by the state and later adopted by the state leading to it's spread across the globe.
I know the history like the back of my palms bro. Christianity is based on Judaism. Without Judaism no Christianity. They even use their Torahs and Tanakh not even just stories adopted from them. The authorities initially thought it was a sect of Judaism. Constantine adopted it as state religion and incorporated the Roman practices. The Jewish practices still dominant

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Navalsadiq(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2018
Igbo and Yoruba you guys are the once always selling us out.y'all have these mentality that if you don't travel out you can't make it.see how these people have disowned y'all .an average northerner is contented with what he has and strive to consolidate on it.you guys should continue.in south Africa they kill Nigerians any how.not forgetting Libya and a host of all other country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by udemzyudex(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2018
shox:

M not talking about Jesus. The bros na white guy na
Am talking abou our traditional worshipers to repackage the whole indigenous religion to make it attractive to people.
We can neglect this christian-muslim religion stuff. The thing no bring any good apart from Wahala before sef. The white man's religion has brought nothing but hate

Exactly what I'm saying, there was killing and making of sacrifices, even human sacrifice but when jesus came, everything was abolish, just maybe ogun, obatala, oduduwa can bring their sons to die for world and abolish all this barbaric act grin cheesy

Anyways, I just think our traditional worshipers need to upgrade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Mrnairalandd: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Israel, the most useless country on planet.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by perdollar(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2018
this is why I refused to travel to USA and UK even wen their embassies sent me visa

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by KingPapaya: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2018
Mekanus:
You must be blind, deaf and dumb at the same time.

In what ways?
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Elliot2(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Uglymugg:

How flat is your head? In terms of degree
how coned is ur head vertically?
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by famosh: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Odingo1:

Stop this trash, Igbos are not saying that they are the same with white imposter's that occupy the Israel land now, Original Jews are black people, many of this white importers claiming to be Jews are not.They migrated from Europe and America and seize that land. The same thing those white supremacist criminals did in America,Australia and Canada. They almost succeeded in South Africa but where brutally resisted by the locals.

Stop fooling yourself, boy! All of those Igbo words don't have the same meaning with the Hebrew words! Una no dey shame? You think everyone here is as unintelligent as the IPIGs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by emperorblog(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2018
Donald95:
Africans love Israel, pray for them, try as much to attach themselves to them and also see then as special children while they themselves so much hate anything Black.

What a life sad

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Ugosample(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2018
9japrof:
Before you all say trash, that nigga is a nationalist and have the best interest of his country at heart.

If Africa with all its natural and human resources cannot take care of themselves anf respect their citizens then a time would come no body will.

Have you seen kuwait, UAE citizens, Oman, Americans being economic pests in other countries?

They brag about their nationality anywhere they go, try any shit with them, and they would leave tmyour country.

A friend of mine is paying for visa and tickets to travel to australia to go and seek asylum, how on earth would u expect to be respected?

The state of the countries in Africa is to blame

not just the economic state

The life there is too toxic; so I don't blame whoever wants to flee the gigantic $hithole

However; how you conduct yourself at your destination goes a long way to determine whether you will be respected or not.

And it's common news that we don't conduct ourselves well out there

2 Likes

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by SarakiBukola: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

[s]Yebariba!!! See how the abeed is embracing his chains like say na jewelry he dey wear. This mugu never gbonkpa. Make we enlighten am grin

Nasir al-Din Tusi, a famous Muslim scholar said of Blacks: "The ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro.” Ibn Khaldun, an early Muslim thinker, writes that Blacks are "only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings."

Ibn Sina (Avicenna 980–1037), Arab’s most famous and influential philosopher/scientist in Islam, described Blacks as “people who are by their very nature slaves.” He wrote: “All African women are prostitutes, and the whole race of African men are abeed (slave) stock.” He equated Black people with “rats plaguing the earth.” Ibn Khaldum, an Arab historian stated that “Blacks are characterized by levity and excitability and great emotionalism,” adding that “they are every where described as stupid.”[/s]

You are making a fool of yourself and proving your idiocy even further with every comment.

In this long dumb writeup of yours, where is the connection to Yorubas ?

You guys claimed to be Jews and Israelis are vehemently denying it. Don't be shameless, your god Nnamdi Kanu was wearing Jewish attire grin grin

Cry more. You are entertaining us here
grin cheesy tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by SarakiBukola: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2018
ike007:
ike007 to his useless dad : its ABEED not abdul. so shut up https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abeed

Show me an identity card of a Nigerian bearing Abeed or shut your dirty mouth

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2018
SarakiBukola:

You are making a fool of yourself and proving your idiocy even further with every comment.

In this long dumb writeup of yours, where is the connection to Yorubas ?

You guys claimed to be Jews and Israelis are vehemently denying it. Don't be shameless, your god Nnamdi Kanu was wearing Jewish attire grin grin

Cry more. You are entertaining us here
grin cheesy tongue

Wait, you mean YO-Robbers are nnot blacks? Holy fvcking molly, this nigga's dumber than the President of the Deaf and Dumb Society grin
Be that as it may, show me where this Israeli politician mentioned us "yeebos" in his statement..

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Ugosample(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Africans should go and fix their various countries , this idea of looking for ready made economies to go settle by Africans is a threat to humanity if we must say the truth .

Fix which countries?

I've said it time and time again

Africans (most of them) don't have the capacity to develop a country, and don't even know what/how a developed country shoukd look like.

They are the ones who vote in bad leaders; the one who are nepotism struck, archaic and barbaric tendencies etc

How do you help a continent like this?

The ones who want to help the continent are being back stabbed by the barbaric elements in Africa.

it pains me to say this, but its the damn truth

The only way this continent can move forward is for the barbaric elements to take a back seat, and let the intellects amongst us run the show, like its done elsewhere

But as long as they insist they want to be at the front burner; Africa is going nowhere

3 Likes

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by tintingz(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2018
realmindz:
Africans have culture,.

Their ancestors are from Middle East, they are the Jewish Abraham, Noah, Adam and eve.
And their saviour is a Jew too in the person of jesus or Arab in the person of Mohammed.

Please don't kick them out, they have successfully forgotten their heritage and demonized them for the sake of yours. They believe in the fairy tales and mythology you gave them to believe that they are descendants of Noah and Abraham. Please just pardon their gullibity till they get wiser.

Oh blessed white jesus
Hahahahahaha grin cheesy
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Bakrabas: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2018
Thank God, this is not coming from Saudi Arabia...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits / Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics) / UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.