Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku (10951 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / PDP Challenges Wike To Prove Allegation Of Corruption Against Members / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by SEONaijaExpert: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Who's Atiku trying to deceive. His case is even both national and international allegations and confirmation of corrupt practices.

His corruption cases is not hidden neither is it farfetched.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by muykem: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please direct your challenge to OBJ. thanks.
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by VULCAN(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please this is 2018 not AD 42.

So load your evidence on the internet.

Or are you greater than Julian Assange of Wikileaks?

Rubbish

henchamb:
Yes I have the evidence.
If I come forth with it in Nigeria, you will send your thugs to kill me. Let's meet on a neutral ground like the United States of America. Pick any State of your choice and I will present the evidence
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by HomeOfMe(f): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
alphonsojaybaz:
COME FORWARD IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION AGAINST ME – ATIKU
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/09/come-forward-if-you-have-evidence-of.html

A presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Tuesday, challenged anyone with evidence of corruption against him to come forward.

Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, The former Vice President reiterated that allegations of corruption against him were false and a figment of imagination of his political enemies, saying up till now nobody has been able to come forward with any evidence linking him to any corrupt practice.

He said: “If you have any evidence of corruption against Atiku, please come forward. But nobody has been able to come forward.” Atiku said this while addressing prospective delegates of the party in the State for the forthcoming national convention in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

He said: “I have come to appeal to you to support me in our party’s convention. I have the programme that will best develop this country. I wish to appeal for your individual and collective support.” He described Governor Ayodele Fayose as “brutally frank…I like the way you do things. You’re brutally frank. You say your mind, it’s a very very rare quality. So, I commend you for who you are. We will stand by you and the party in Ekiti until you retrieve your stolen mandate.” In his remarks, Governor Fayose urged the PDP to unite in order to wrest power from President Muhammadu Buhari. He said: “The task before the PDP at this time is not about who has been in the party before and who is just joining. It is about rescuing Nigeria and its people from the calamity of the Buhari government.”
For those who have evidences against him,he said,"come forward",not on nairaland.
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
capatainrambo:
if he wants to be respected he should maintain his lane abeg.

no time for nonsense.
What do you mean he should mainthis lane??
Did he quote you?
Don’t be stupid
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by inventor432(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
baba 'no one sir' by Aliciakis
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by sandland: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
This Atiku was indicted in many corrupt cases.

a. Halliburton case USA

b. PTF funds

c . LGA commission

Etc. How did you become a rich man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by kennypoju04: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hmmmm..

You have skeleton in your cupboard and still making noise....

Check below

1 Like

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by capatainrambo: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
4601CE:
What do you mean he should mainthis lane?? Did he quote you? Don’t be stupid
don't be stupid too

did u quote you ?
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by nsesam(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
We don't need a president that will be visiting America for medical treatment, it's better he's not needed in America to avoid waste of national resources.
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by wristbangle: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Customs stealing

Haliburton scandal

PTF Funding

AUN funding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by kalusky02(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nobody needs to come forward, just tell us how you acquired all the properties linked to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by vioment: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Go to the US, they said they are waiting on you. Me, I no like Buhari's time in office even though I like the VP. If only Buhari can be a wise leader in west Africa but he is still better than a lot of jokers running.

3 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by laurel03(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
sandland:
This Atiku was indicted in many corrupt cases.

a. Halliburton case USA

b. PTF funds

c . LGA commission

Etc. How did you become a rich man?
coja? Won ti ko wo waja. Atiku used Intel too to get Nigeria money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by Neoteny(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Spoken like a true guilty crook

You've killed, maimed, threatened and bribed most evidence away into oblivion, hence your dare.

But answer me this:

How does a civil servant retire only to suddenly become a multibillionaire?

Your old boss OBJ swore you stole naija blind...and who'd know better?

Some idiots claim you've always been a business man. Ok..but where did the massive capital come from? Or is this one of those unresolvable chicken and eggs situation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by Neoteny(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Spoken like a true guilty crook

You've killed, maimed, threatened and bribed most evidence away into oblivion, hence your dare.

But answer me this:

How does a civil servant retire only to suddenly become a multimillionaire?

Your old boss OBJ swore you stole naija blind...and who'd know better?

Some idiots claim you've always been a business man. Ok..but where did the massive capital come from? Or is this one of those unresolvable chicken and eggs situation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by Kfed4ril(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Call on 07065981947 me if you like this sweet ride
Location is Lagos

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by GavelSlam: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

The United States has helped us on that. They are waiting to "Catch" you outside the shores of Nigeria.

Just the same way the British helped us with Ibori. Your wife is in America, is it not time you go visit her?

She has long fled to Dubai never to be seen again.
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by madjune(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
This guy is just so sickly daring.

I can remember how he misappropriated the COJA games money way back during OBJ first tenure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by tuniski: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

The United States has helped us on that. They are waiting to "Catch" you outside the shores of Nigeria.

Just the same way the British helped us with Ibori. Your wife is in America, is it not time you go visit her?
Oya give him a visa and see whether he won't go. Or you think going to USA is same as going to Wuse?

Ignorance shaaaaa!
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by tuniski: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
madjune:
This guy is just so sickly daring.

I can remember how he misappropriated the COJA games money way back during OBJ first tenure.
Beer parlour talk bring forth your evidence.
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by jumpandpas(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mynd44:
No one has allegations against you sir.

But when will you be taking a trip to the US?

Your president's wife was in this condition b4 2015 General election even Okechukwu Fayose challenged her to take a trip to the US not knowing that in Nigeria, Immunity covers these criminals while diplomatic passport covers them outside Nigeria.

Atiku as the president will travel to the US with diplomatic passport like Aishawo and nothing will happen.

Cc Immhotep Lzza GMbuharii madridguy buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu cilicmarine
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by GavelSlam: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
capatainrambo:
it's non of your damn business.

you yourself have you been to America?

the zombies roaming the threads of nairaland, how many of them have entered airplane before?

the lifeless buhari that staggered to America, did president not insult his life ?

when did going to America become a yardstick for self actualization?

if anybody has proof that alhaji atiku is corrupt come out or forever shut your hole

Shut up.

He's a thief and this is well documented in the U.S.

A criminal would be vying for the highest office in the land and he would always have hungry accomplices who would do his dirty work for him.

https://www.google.no/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/download/report-psi-staff-report-keeping-foreign-corruption-out-of-the-united-states-four-case-histories&ved=2ahUKEwjog-q766PdAhXCOSwKHY5XDVcQFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1X0yl2xlOLxR2Tv_sMXyzz

2 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by Reelmii: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
alphonsojaybaz:
COME FORWARD IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION AGAINST ME – ATIKU
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/09/come-forward-if-you-have-evidence-of.html

A presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Tuesday, challenged anyone with evidence of corruption against him to come forward.

Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, The former Vice President reiterated that allegations of corruption against him were false and a figment of imagination of his political enemies, saying up till now nobody has been able to come forward with any evidence linking him to any corrupt practice.

He said: “If you have any evidence of corruption against Atiku, please come forward. But nobody has been able to come forward.” Atiku said this while addressing prospective delegates of the party in the State for the forthcoming national convention in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

He said: “I have come to appeal to you to support me in our party’s convention. I have the programme that will best develop this country. I wish to appeal for your individual and collective support.” He described Governor Ayodele Fayose as “brutally frank…I like the way you do things. You’re brutally frank. You say your mind, it’s a very very rare quality. So, I commend you for who you are. We will stand by you and the party in Ekiti until you retrieve your stolen mandate.” In his remarks, Governor Fayose urged the PDP to unite in order to wrest power from President Muhammadu Buhari. He said: “The task before the PDP at this time is not about who has been in the party before and who is just joining. It is about rescuing Nigeria and its people from the calamity of the Buhari government.”
here I am sir. I have 1000 evidence againt u
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by Wantam: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
is America heaven? why are people commenting go America?
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by Reelmii: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
who would be brave enough to give evidence against him, that person middle name na die
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by ipobarecriminals: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
sad lipsrsealed wink sad bia Maxi Atiku,enter plane go America and shame us

1 Like

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by capatainrambo: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

He's a thief and this is well documented in the U.S.

A criminal would be vying for the highest office in the land and he would always have hungry accomplices who would do his dirty work for him.

https://www.google.no/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/download/report-psi-staff-report-keeping-foreign-corruption-out-of-the-united-states-four-case-histories&ved=2ahUKEwjog-q766PdAhXCOSwKHY5XDVcQFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1X0yl2xlOLxR2Tv_sMXyzz

and what has the almighty lifeless corruption fighter don about this your evidence. nothing..

because it is all trash ?

or he's down right scared of civilian atiku ?

you tell me ?
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by madjune(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
tuniski:

Beer parlour talk bring forth your evidence.

E be like say Atiku don buy many guys ahead of election o.

1 Like

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by chukwutope: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Let me be the first to come forward.

What is the source of your income that you are able to live a lavish life? This is not possible on a government's salary. Show us your tax returns, declare your assets. This is a normal practice in countries that believe in democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by GavelSlam: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
capatainrambo:
and what has the almighty lifeless corruption fighter don about this your evidence. nothing..

because it is all trash ?

or he's down right scared of civilian atiku ?

you tell me ?

Nobody cares.

The judiciary in Nigeria has a reputation of being a cesspool of corruption where the likes of Atiku, even if found with a headless body, would walk free after influence shake hands.

But the jury of public opinion, based on a well documented US Senate Committee Report, has concluded that Atiku is a thief and he shall never be our president.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by walosky(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:

why doesnt he want to go to america...??

Is he an American?

To go to America na by force ni? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Months After Inauguration, Obaseki Yet To Form Cabinet / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu / Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.