Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Durability In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Durability In Relationship (256 Views)

Who Is More Romantic In Relationship/marriage, Yoruba, Igbo Or Hausa? / When A Lady Says She Need A Break In Relationship, What Does That Implies? / Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Durability In Relationship by bernice2020(f): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Early on in our relationship, it was a fairytale story for me and Desmond. The charm and connection we had for each other seem like an unbreakable bond between a mother and her child. We were the true definition of a perfect couple admired by friends and family. Each time we were together, there’s this tingling feeling that makes us feel like butterflies.
We were both happy in our relationship until one day Desmond began to entertain assumptions in his head without asking questions, comparison also creped in from nowhere, my goodness what’s going on I thought within myself.
Just like every relationship has its own challenges, we thought it was one of those challenging period that will fizzle out as soon as possible but that wasn’t the case for me and Desmond.
Our relationship that was once the envy of others gradually became a shadow of itself, at this point it was obvious that all was not well.
To achieve a happy and durable relationship, it takes hard work and considering this few ways will help maintain that healthy relationship you have always wanted

Read more on: www.seyitola.com
Re: Durability In Relationship by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2018
Is our mission in life relationship
Re: Durability In Relationship by Babyforever(f): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Is our mission in life relationship
angry

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Assault & Harassment Now A Normal Thing In Secondary Schools" — Lady / British Woman Faces De@th For Allegedly Knifing Her Husband / Peace Of Mind Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.