Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. (9719 Views)

Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. / Sit-at-home: This Is Aba In Abia State Today With Massive Compliance - IPOB / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by fergie001: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Xander85:

Parochial and ethnic based politics is the bane of most African societies. It's not just a Ngwa, Abia, Igbo or Nigerian thing! If you were to make Ngwa a state tomorrow, you'd still see some bastards come up during election time to say they're being marginalized in Ngwa State and that it's their turn to produce governor! It's what selfish, visionless and inexperienced individuals hang on to so they can edge out others in the race to get elected!
Fact
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by fergie001: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
AfonjaSlayer:
[/b]
Well I don't know what you want him to do for you but fact is Abians are happy with him and they will show their happiness in the coming election....

Secondly I am not a politician just a young guy with good heart..
Alright....
Perhaps,Perhaps not.....
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by fergie001: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
AfonjaSlayer:
[/b]
Well I don't know what you want him to do for you but fact is Abians are happy with him and they will show their happiness in the coming election....

Secondly I am not a politician just a young guy with good heart..
Alright....
Perhaps,Perhaps not.....
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by fergie001: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
omoharry:
who voted him into power..is it not the same people of Abia state.This should show Nigerians that anybody coming with bag of rice and salt to lure them for vote, they should know they are selling that of their future and that of their children future.what a mess.
They don't vote in Abia...
They write results.....
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by fergie001: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Murphy080652411:

Aba is dead
I choose not to say anything,maybe its another Aba....
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by fergie001: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
lagdmark:

Monkey look at the Economic viability of the City, no city in Nigeria without ghetto
This is a public forum...Please be civil.....
Rule 2
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by able20(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
One man with 50 ID has uploaded 1000 pictures for Aba alone, imagine if he can convert his jokes into useful projects he wouldn't go hungry again

1 Like

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by fergie001: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Murphy080652411:

abia state cannot get any better than this condition of Aba
We can get better please...
We just need people with passion to do it...
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by lagdmark(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
able20:
One man with 50 ID has uploaded 1000 pictures for Aba alone, imagine if he can convert his jokes into useful projects he wouldn't go hungry again
Muphy over to you
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by fergie001: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Murphy080652411:

what killed Abia state is bad leaders since 1999
No doubts....

I ask myself the same question,I spent my growing years at Alaba International Market in Lagos....and I sure know how organised that place is......it is a rat race though,with everyone working as if they are been pursued...with pockets of bad roads here and there,but not like this.....Igbos do everything there...Organisation,sanitation,etc......why can't we replicate same in Aba......
Our leadership is poor....some people do not have access to these governors,when you meet them one on one and discuss,you see no direction....
We are talking about the commercial capital of the state here....

But we will get it right,for sure.....I know that....we are not just running the way we should....Ebonyi wants to start leaving us and its not good for healthy competition.....I believe Abians should challenge the governor and representatives some more so that they will bring out the very best in themselves...
We are talking about God's Own State here....

1 Like

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by FisifunKododada: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Yibows are so dirty
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by redflame: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is the most stupid post ever seen in recent times. Is this how you intend voting in ALEX OTTI?

SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
redflame:
This is the most stupid post ever seen in recent times. Is this how you intend voting in ALEX OTTI?

SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!

Abia is dead and should be sacrificed to omaliko as an appeasement offering.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by redflame: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Abia is dead and should be sacrificed to omaliko as an appeasement offering.

Thanks, I prefer a dead state that is the MSME mecca of Nigeria. A dead state that has maintained the best position in secondary education. Wait until the 2018 list comes up, abia will shame you again!

Your badmouthing won't even make abia better, so keep your trash.

1 Like

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
redflame:

Thanks, I prefer a dead state that is the MSME mecca of Nigeria. A dead state that has maintained the best position in secondary education. Wait until the 2018 list comes up, abia will shame you again!

Your badmouthing won't even make abia better, so keep your trash.

Stop sounding emotional nwanne

U can't support pdp and expect abia to move forward

Look for another party with conscience....apga preferably

We are co-authors of our own misfortune.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by redflame: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Stop sounding emotional nwanne

U can't support pdp and expect abia to move forward

Look for another party with conscience....apga preferably

We are co-authors of our own misfortune.

Your campaign strategy is so lame and stupid.

If defaming abia state is the way to campaign for APGA, then take your madness elsewhere.

I supported APGA last election because of orji's misadventure. But with the effort ikpeazu is making, I think its best your criticize him constructively not destructively.

Who is crying by the way? Isn't it you and your likes screaming because of your hate for ikpeazu? Mtcheeeeew.....iberibe
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by IbrahimDamola: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kk
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
redflame:

Your campaign strategy is so lame and stupid.

If defaming abia state is the way to campaign for APGA, then take your madness elsewhere.

I supported APGA last election because of orji's misadventure. But with the effort ikpeazu is making, I think its best your criticize him constructively not destructively.

Who is crying by the way? Isn't it you and your likes screaming because of your hate for ikpeazu? Mtcheeeeew.....iberibe

Oya continue to wallow in ur infrastructureless state....an eye to igboland....

I was in Aba last week...bad roads at its peak...I had to enter and pay 3000 naira just to find my way....

Let's tell ourselves the truth....only person with conscience can save abia from the shackles and evil machinations of ikpeazu, orji and abaribe......

Abia is state heard everywhere but visit there....u will become sorry for them....

Leave pdp and look for a new bride...

As. Far ikpeazu continues to pay homage and share money to ikuku and orjis...his second term will. Be worse....

He should go now....

God knows my conscience is clear to what am saying.

Ka chineke mezie okwu.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by redflame: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Oya continue to wallow in ur infrastructureless state....an eye to igboland....

I was in Aba last week...bad roads at its peak...I had to enter and pay 3000 naira just to find my way....

Let's tell ourselves the truth....only person with conscience can save abia from the shackles and evil machinations of ikpeazu, orji and abaribe......

Abia is state heard everywhere but visit there....u will become sorry for them....

Leave pdp and look for a new bride...

As. Far ikpeazu continues to pay homage and share money to ikuku and orjis...his second term will. Be worse....

He should go now....

God knows my conscience is clear to what am saying.

Ka chineke mezie okwu.

When you are done making baseless comments you leave.

You hate PDP or ikpeazu does not warrant you DEFAMING a top state like Abia.

Criticize constructively.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by IbrahimDamola: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
This man, no be you be chino the 57 year old man. O boy man you don old o, you still dey run this kain package shocked

How old be that ya pikin again? You sure you no follow your pikin fight one day for Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
redflame:

When you are done making baseless comments you leave.

You hate PDP or ikpeazu does not warrant you DEFAMING a top state like Abia.

Criticize constructively.

No abians at this point suppose to have any sympathy for pdp
The state is an eye..sore...rotten carcass...

No wahala...go and vote pdp but mark my words ikpeazu won't do any thing in his second term

The best time to save abia and for ikpeazu to go is know....

This is abia future and should be sold on a platter of sympathy what so ever.

Continue cursing me....am doing my work as a concerned brother for u to see reasons.

Onye aghara nwanne ya.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by fashionale(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Chaii!!!! See how people are hiding the truth because their son from Ngwa land is the governor. God will punish you people there. Bastards. Ikpeazu has never done anything to deserve applauds in abia state. Gosh!!! You guys stinks with lies like the dirts in the streets of the city.... Aba stinks. And Ikpeazu can't fix Aba. Taa gbafuo ndi ala
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by sunbilor(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
fergie001:
This should be Ariaria,one of the dirtiest places in the world.....
Having lived in Aba for 2years...its a common sight everywhere....
And the present Governor hails from that axis..he was former Dep.Director of the Abia State Environmental Protection Agency,and Aba was a mess...now its messier....
When I complain,they say its Ngwa turn everybody should go and die.......Ariaria was the place I swam inside soakaway because the rains covered everywhere at 'Ukwu-Mango'..that is under the senatorial zone of Sen.Abaribe(coincidentally was Senate Committee chair on Information,2011-2015),you dare not wear white to Aba during the rains...
Infact,any car coming from Aba to Umuahia,we usually know from the car tyres....We,Igbos and especially Abians should think home more and leave the directionless Buhari because we have worse at home.....we have never been blessed with good governors...
Never...from OUK to Sen. Orji to the present one,they only share money........
It's becoming worst...worster...worstest(if there is anything like that)...
Aba is an eyesore....the Federal and state roads,none is in order....they are all the same....
God help us......
Oga go to Aba. You will NOT recognise Ukwu Mango. Ikpeazu has transformed the place. Change is constant.

2 Likes

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by redflame: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

No abians at this point suppose to have any sympathy for pdp
The state is an eye..sore...rotten carcass...

No wahala...go and vote pdp but mark my words ikpeazu won't do any thing in his second term

The best time to save abia and for ikpeazu to go is know....

This is abia future and should be sold on a platter of sympathy what so ever.

Continue cursing me....am doing my work as a concerned brother for u to see reasons.

Onye aghara nwanne ya.

If me telling you to criticize constructively is cursing you, then I wonder the way you reason.

You having been cursing abia in order to spite PDP and you are here claiming victim.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by redflame: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
fashionale:
Chaii!!!! See how people are hiding the truth because their son from Ngwa land is the governor. God will punish you people there. Bastards. Ikpeazu has never done anything to deserve applauds in abia state. Gosh!!! You guys stinks with lies like the dirts in the streets of the city.... Aba stinks. And Ikpeazu can't fix Aba. Taa gbafuo ndi ala

Immature ignoramus. Have you been to abia lately? And who told you am ngwa? See mugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals / Ogunlewe: Those Abusing Tinubu For Consulting With IBB Are Politically Ignorant / Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.