Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,589 members, 7,854,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] (3602 Views)

I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. / Help I'm Always Hornyy, I Am Tired / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by futurebillgate(m): 1:56am On Sep 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Your moniker makes sense. Keep it up.
thanks but you smart sir which books did you read to get the knowledge

1 Like

Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2018
iLegendd:
They are programmers, but I don't know who great they are. The thing is: programmers with vision will always be the world's richest. If a none programmer takes over, he won't last more than 2 years before a programmer will knock him down to 10th position.

Example is Carlos Slim of Mexico. He's into all businesses from Telecom, Real Estate, stores, food stuff, and all consumable products — in fact, he monopolized everything in Mexico, bit couldnt stand as the world's richest for 3 years.

He became the world's richest, but programmers looked at him and said, "Mtcheew! Common come down, you don't belong there."

Mark Zuckerberg's toilet tissue money should be more than enough for Messi and Ronaldo's salary with allowance. There will even be balance to give Salah. Programming + vision = billion = the future. Programming without vision = look for an IT job.
Thanks for the analysis. Blessings bro

2 Likes

Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2018
futurebillgate:
thanks but you smart sir which books did you read to get the knowledge
Experience.

2 Likes

Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by karlboss: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
iLegendd:
They are programmers, but I don't know who great they are. The thing is: programmers with vision will always be the world's richest. If a none programmer takes over, he won't last more than 2 years before a programmer will knock him down to 10th position.

Example is Carlos Slim of Mexico. He's into all businesses from Telecom, Real Estate, stores, food stuff, and all consumable products — in fact, he monopolized everything in Mexico, bit couldnt stand as the world's richest for 3 years.

He became the world's richest, but programmers looked at him and said, "Mtcheew! Common come down, you don't belong there."

Mark Zuckerberg's toilet tissue money should be more than enough for Messi and Ronaldo's salary with allowance. There will even be balance to give Salah. Programming + vision = billion = the future. Programming without vision = look for an IT job.

Well in the Western world programmers would be tops but here in Africa we need more people like Carlos slim.

Nigeria needs to understand that we can't move with the world in this information age because we didn't industrialize during the industrial age. This is what dangote knows that many people don't.

To be richest in Nigeria or any developing nations industries is still the answer
To be the richest in the Western world programmers is the answer

3 Likes

Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
karlboss:

Well in the Western world programmers would be tops but here in Africa we need more people like Carlos slim.

Nigeria needs to understand that we can't move with the world in this information age because we didn't industrialize during the industrial age. This is what dangote knows that many people don't.

To be richest in Nigeria or any developing nations industries is still the answer
To be the richest in the Western world programmers is the answer
You have a point, but with vision, a Nigerian programmer will make more than Dangote.

1 Like

Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2020
Yes, I do system with a pinch of business. Do this and you won't be broke.

1 Like

Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by Galactico4ever(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2020
iLegendd:
I haven't seen anyone like that who is broke sha

1 Like

Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by OYENIYIJK: 2:26pm On May 31, 2020
iLegendd:
Keep balling Boss

I would have give this a shot but I don't want to. I have dive into so many online business but I want to focus now...

More money to you pocket cool
iLegendd:

1 Like

Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by ambitiouschap1: 4:10pm On May 31, 2020
Great piece

1 Like

Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by ambitiouschap1: 7:25pm On May 31, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Keep balling Boss

I would have give this a shot but I don't want to. I have dive into so many online business but I want to focus now...

More money to you pocket cool

I dey feel you bros, I know for sure we are going to breakthrough
Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by OYENIYIJK: 8:03pm On May 31, 2020
ambitiouschap1:

I dey feel you bros, I know for sure we are going to breakthrough

Amen ooooo

BY HIS Grace

Poverty no fit us na
Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by ambitiouschap1: 8:25pm On May 31, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Amen ooooo

BY HIS Grace

Poverty no fit us na
Yes na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by ff0000(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
iLegendd:
2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke and 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PICTURE]

Some Nigerians online look down on people who sell eBooks, but I'm here to change that mentality. eBook doesn't mean you're poor, you decided to provides solution with a book. Luckily, only rich and smart people can afford to buy books.

They have attacked me, they have bullied me, but I never give up. I use them as promotional tools.

Typing...
[/s] angry
Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by wealthtrak: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
iLegendd:
There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy. For me, I'm not rich and I'm not wealthy. I'm a legacy of wealth, not wealthy. Should I explain?

If you want to be a legacy of wealth, you need to build something that generates wealth for not only you, and at the same time, shares your process with people for them replicate and become wealthy.

Tying...
Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by wealthtrak: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
iLegendd:
Examples of systems

1. Amazon: This platform is a system because people use it to generate regular income for themselves and give the owner a percentage from their sweat. This is to say, Jeff, the owner of Amazon, is receiving money from millions of people because he owns a system.

2. Facebook is the same thing.
3. Nairaland is the same thing.
4. Wetclef and Many Men are getting there.
5. Google App Store is the same thing.
6. Apple's play store is the same thing — and so on.

When you build a system that makes money for other people, you can never be broke — in fact, you may end up becoming the wealthiest.

This is the same principle God talked about which is: givers never lack. These people I listed above are giving out value with their systems and in return, their profit multiplies.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by wealthtrak: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
iLegendd:
Example of Business

A man or a woman working to earn money through Amazon, Upworks, Fiverr, AppStore, Playstore, affiliate, etc. is doing a business. To be precise, he or she is doing an online business with someone else's system.

The owner of a system will always be richer and wealthier than the owner of a business. The owner of a business is better than a civil servant. A civil servant is better than ________ fill in the blank. You can fill in the blank with Buhari's term for some youths.

Typing...
True.
Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by wealthtrak: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
iLegendd:
They are programmers, but I don't know how great they are. The thing is: programmers with vision will always be the world's richest. If a none programmer takes over, he won't last more than 2 years before a programmer will knock him down to 10th position.

Insightful anecdotes.
Re: 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] by akwesenana: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

thanks / Don Jazzy Is Truly Impotent. Here Is Why! / Finally Registered! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.