Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts (25558 Views)

Each Nigerian Owes N396,376 As Public Debt Rises To N87.4 Trillion / Nigeria’s Debts: How Each Nigerian Owes ₦155,000 / Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts by frowland(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Ugosample:

you are just arguing

you said "Per Capita TO GDP'

There is no such thing

And you are just rambling and rambling to cover up your mistake

If you cannot admit that you made a mistake, you cannot make it in life.

grin grin

go and enjoy yourself you hear?

I know you will come up with such lame excuse.
Okay, is their anything like GDP per capita you stated above? NO, it is Per Capita GDP... which is totally the same as per capita to GDP. You put the word to or you don't put the word to, it defines the same thing.
Look for another lame excuse man. Kapish
Re: Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts by Ugosample(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2018
frowland:

I know you will come up with such lame excuse.
Okay, is their anything like GDP per capita you stated above? NO, it is Per Capita GDP... which is totally the same as per capita to GDP. You put the word to or you don't put the word to, it defines the same thing.
Look for another lame excuse man. Kapish

Re: Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts by frowland(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2018
Ugosample:

Of course, What do you expect from empty skull? That is how you go about deceiving ignorant fellows. Foreigner my foot.
Re: Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts by Ugosample(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2018
frowland:

Of course, What do you expect from empty skull? That is how you go about deceiving ignorant fellows. Foreigner my foot.

I never said I was a foreigner....................
Re: Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts by JohnQueen(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2018
I nor kuku see wetin them use the money do. Oya which akant do I pay to cos I nor dey like owe debt
Re: Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts by frowland(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2018
Ugosample:

I never said I was a foreigner....................

Oh! I see.
Re: Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Felixv:

Eventhough I read engineering I still know that the president does not have the power to spend money

Your NASS is responsible for appropriation— just a look at how they bastardized the budget.

Nuff said
So Buhari has never spent any mone since he became president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu / Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis / Rumble In APC As Governors, Senators Clash Over 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.