Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health (39846 Views)

Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' / How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by Reelmii: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
beans yam and fried egg
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nice piece but how many nigerians in nigeria dey consume sandwich with coffee? Iyam not talking about the ajebutterscheesy... I am actually talking about the ajephakos. An average ajephako in the moring if e wan eat breakfast na to muncher a plate of hot akpu with soupcheesy. Anyway most of those food combination u list up there are oyibo food. U for list food we nigerians normally consume and advice us wich and wich not to eat together. Anyway of wat beans and egg? Is it safe to eat it together? There is one of my guy wey dey fond of eating beans and egg together and wen im mess u na so d tin dey smell like those chemical gas wey Bashir Assad of Syria dey take attack dem syrian rebels.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
What of me that is using Garri to eat Eba unko
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by Tomoyayi(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Rubbish talk.

The stomach can digest any food so long as you're not allergic to it.
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by 3verblazing(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Potato n meat?... What of bread and beans
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by femi4: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Garri and Mango
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by xjiggy: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Oga go sidon. Our belle Na tractor. E go crush everything and squiz out every nutrients.
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by Phyde: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Banana and Milk my bestie....the combination taste like icecream tongue
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by kingPhidel(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
What of akara and Nescafe? Or okpa and yam porage?
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by yrex01(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Debidun n coconut nko grin
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by Revolva(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
wow banana and milk na more sperm
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by durableking: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
potatoes and meat abi
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by boyjo: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Edopesin:
Nice

except for the Potato and meat own

I munched on that combo yesterday.
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by oloriLFC(f): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
I know what will kill you
lol. Tell me
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by immaq8(f): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
beans & coke
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by labelle123(f): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
One thing must kill a man
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by IYANGBALI: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
oloriLFC:
lol. Tell me
oko
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by jeff1607(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
milk shake nko
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by ladygudhead(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
christejames:
What of Okpa and tea?

or Indomie and Yam!

Make una no bash me ooo, na school life cause am.
Ooh lawwwwwd! lmao! indomie n wat!!! God 4bid bad tin!

1 Like

Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by maclily: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
I make real home made Greek yoghurt. No chemicals at all. You can try us out.
Call us now 08034286755

okomile:
Wetin person no go hear or read.

How many pple know where to get real yoghurt. Yoghurt sold all over the place are chemically produced.

It shall be well with Nigeria my country

Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by kingola87(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
You mean we should not eat MEAT PIE again?
Because it contains potato and meat. grin grin grin
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by leonard002(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
okpa and pap. you will wake up in the year 2030 grin
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by Cantonese: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Thank God they did not say beans and bread/Ijebu garri or akpu with okazi/oha or gbegiri/ewedu combined with orisirisi inside or akara with ogi or stew made with soft turkey + chicken and rice or garri with egusi soup well prepared with cow leg + stock fish + dried fish. Those would have been very worrisome.
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by ElderAnchor: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
paparazzi1987:
abeg leave english...food na food

I have been eating most of these combo all my life. and my body still dey gidigba.

No mind dem jare. Very soon we will hear it's wrong to drink water after eating.
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by koolaid87: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Abeg stop this jor

"Digestion process slow down "

Why do you want my food to digest quickly. Infant, this is the combination I want now.

You manage to eat bfast and lunch never sure, you still want it to digest quickly...nah, op, nah

Thanks though
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by Pentools(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
christejames:
What of Okpa and tea?

or Indomie and Yam!

Make una no bash me ooo, na school life cause am.

Okpa and beer....akamu(pap) and rice. E no get wetin I no go see for my amajiri neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by sweetilicious(f): 12:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Tomatoes and cucumber? I add this to my coleslaw o
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by Tijay90(m): 1:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Mango & Fanta can kill somebody.
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by Queenserah26(f): 1:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Ah, morire shocked
Potato and meat cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) / Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess / Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.