Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health (39841 Views)

Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' / How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by Damseldammie(f): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thanks a bunch. But what goes with fries, since you have said fries and beef doesn't go together?
Re: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health by Folich: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
I am a vegetarian as I think vegetables are best for staying healthy. The use of oily food can increase fat and cholesterol levels of your body. So, you need to eat boiled vegetables if you really want to stay fit for a long time. Every thing which is tasty is dangerous as well. Do you agree with me in this regard?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) / Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.