Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

My Advice To My Fellow Girlfriend's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To My Fellow Girlfriend's (402 Views)

My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! / My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To My Fellow Girlfriend's by Keketu(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
please never ever confess your feeling to my girlfriend, since the day I confess my feeling to my girlfriend she has been beaten me cry
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Girlfriend's by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Keketu:
please never ever confess your feeling to my girlfriend, since the day I confess my feeling to my girlfriend she has been beaten me cry
the only advice you should be giving is the importance of school since your english will make the Queen want to kill herself

(1) (Reply)

16 Awesome Ways To Win A Girl’s Heart Even If She’s Acting Funny / Story Time. Part One / Pls Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.