Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (38140 Views)

Kogi PDP Youths Buys Nomination Forms For Dino Melaye, Donates 500 Thousand NGN / Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
BuhariM:
He's loved by everyone......

God bless president Mohammed Buhari

BUT, does he love everyone? That's what matters.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
BuhariM:
He's loved by everyone......

God bless president Mohammed Buhari

But, does he love everyone? That's what matters.

Remember him saying to the world that Nigerians are criminals, the youths are lazy and immigrants forced by hard time to leave the country are on their own.
Sorry, personally, he hasn't earned my love.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Paretomaster1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Our own NCAN have done it again........
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by ocdeut(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
IPassYahoo:
Everybody dey rush Baba Buhari... i don’t think pdp have any candidate to beat this man he is love by many

Loved where? Trying to deceive themselves. They don't want anybody or Youth to buy and contest. It a well plan arrangee........abegi
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by ocdeut(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
The hand writing is clear. Can an ordinary man or Youth brings that amount of money without being chase by EF..?

He don't have the money but his son have over 200million to buy power bike..... nonsense.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Geo4646: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
buhari loyalist.. U called us lazy youth, now u want d so call lazy youth to come out on d sun and cast our votes for u. Fulani men, killings everywhere. u still have d mind to tell us dat Dia's nothing u can do. it's beta we give them our lands, take over our lands and kill ua.. Islamist in disguise. if u r holy as u claim, go and be an Iman in Daura mosque. u r not a leader. if we see a true leader we will know. end of story!
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by freeze001(f): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
TimeManager:

Do you have a man in your life?, I mean a real man. I suppose your bitterness is emotional and you relapse quite often..
But I honestly believe any help is too late tho.
* sobs for her *
kiss the truth!

Extremely insane is what you are. No wonder u can't think of anything else other than attempt to stupidly make reference to the presence or otherwise of man when there's absolutely no correlation. Yes, u are stark, raving mad!
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by NCANTaskForce: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Lai Mohammed paid us to
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Sleekfingers: 12:54am On Sep 06, 2018
beetown:
What manner of fuckery.

So a president who also doubles as the minister of petroleum will say he doesn't have N55million for form abi?
This staged integrity show is stale.
Name Checkers association of Nigeria bought form for Bubu

And you expect him to pay for it with his money. Everyone knows he has the money. But he is not a fool. He knows that Nigerians will eat him alive.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by freeze001(f): 2:56am On Sep 06, 2018
The moment I have to expend precious time reading or responding to an empty, narrrow-minded dullard who thinks life and happiness begin and end with the presence of a man in a woman's life, then it may well be that I've nothing better to do. Fortunately that isn't the case so knock yourself out with your in-built, deep-seated poverty of the mind, can't even lower myself to your level.

TimeManager:

I'm still online o, do not think you can sit up on a lonely bed this hour and crawl into my mentions to drop inanities without getting a hard knock on your forehead. There could be no better diagnosis on your embittered soul than I have laid bare. Every line of your comments is a reflection of your damaged mind. perhaps, like I recommended, a search for a real man capable of working on those troubled zones & nerve centres will be able to reset your brain back to default settings & help restore your happiness after many years.

kiss the truth!
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Volcano12(f): 5:59am On Sep 06, 2018
IPassYahoo:
Everybody dey rush Baba Buhari... i don’t think pdp have any candidate to beat this man he is love by many
Taaaah,sharrap there.He is loves by u and ur family,period.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2018
zero8zero:

Nurshah, where is my babe?...
Even though I see you share much in common.

This man ,you no dey forget person ?where have you been to ?I hope you at not a Fulani herdsman hence the disappearance act
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Butterflyleo: 6:20am On Sep 06, 2018
Geo4646:
mumu APC go form useless group come on media dey talk rubbish.. Oshoimole plans have failed. APC unah lies no dey work anymore. APC Islamists, unah won come kill d remaining Christians wey dey. APC time is up!

This group has existed since 2015. So it was not just formed
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Butterflyleo: 6:22am On Sep 06, 2018
WOCKHARDI:

But, does he love everyone? That's what matters.

Remember him saying to the world that Nigerians are criminals, the youths are lazy and immigrants forced by hard time to leave the country are on their own.
Sorry, personally, he hasn't earned my love.

If his speaking the truth made you dislike him, then keep your love.

Buhari is not a politician who would lie to save face, he is a leader who says it as it is.

Same with Trump in USA who isn't a politician which is why he also says it as it is.

This was why at their last meeting trump said and I quote

" He and I share many things in common".

Both are known to say it as it is with zero sugarcoating.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by MYHUBBY: 6:24am On Sep 06, 2018
but what's it with this buying form for already super rich grown up babies. first it was atiku, ike and now buhari

the irony part of this is this so called NCAN can't afford to send their kids abroad but they're busying buying form for a man that all his kids studied abroad. buying form for a man whose son spoilt 50m power bike within an hour

smh
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Butterflyleo: 6:26am On Sep 06, 2018
ocdeut:
The hand writing is clear. Can an ordinary man or Youth brings that amount of money without being chase by EF..?

He don't have the money but his son have over 200million to buy power bike..... nonsense.

Mumu now the bike is 200m? Tomorrow someone else will say the bike is 300m

The bike did not belong to Yusuf. It was his friends bike and not his own.

A GROUP bought the form for him and not an individual. Why would efcc go after them for donating to buy this form as a group? Do you know how many they are in NCAN?

Another body wanted to buy first before this group came along and that body is called Buharisthangout and I am a member of that body. We have over 5 million membership and growing and we all wanted to contribute toward getting this form and already wrote a letter asking for an account number to that effect.

But NCAN beat us to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by dukekingsley(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Let them come, Say Baba 4 2019
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Eagleword14(f): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Chaiii...APC grin

What a party,!
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by AmazingELixir: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

NCAN = National Cashew Association Of Nigeria (http://www.ncan.org.ng)

These are a group of cashew farmers who have benefited immensely from the agricultural reforms carried out by PMB) and obviously many have become millionaires through agriculture.

This is there way of showing appreciation.

Reconcile your Cashew association with;

"The Nigeria Consolidation Ambassadors’ Network, a group, on Wednesday in Abuja picked the All Progressives Congress (APC) Expression of Interest and Nomination forms for President Muhamnadu Buhari to re-contest the presidency in 2019."
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by AmazingELixir: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

NCAN = National Cashew Association Of Nigeria (http://www.ncan.org.ng)

These are a group of cashew farmers who have benefited immensely from the agricultural reforms carried out by PMB) and obviously many have become millionaires through agriculture.

This is there way of showing appreciation.

Reconcile your Cashew farmers association with;

"The Nigeria Consolidation Ambassadors’ Network, a group, on Wednesday in Abuja picked the All Progressives Congress (APC) Expression of Interest and Nomination forms for President Muhamnadu Buhari to re-contest the presidency in 2019."
The length you guys go atimes to justify the unjustifiable is baffling.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by zero8zero(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
nurshah:

This man ,you no dey forget person ?where have you been to ?I hope you at not a Fulani herdsman hence the disappearance act
LOL.. If I be fulani herdsman, na plenty cow meat for my babe everyday na.
Work work work! I hardly come online lately, but only to check up on some News feeds. You have also been away for a long while, how are you? I want to hear from my babe o
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
zero8zero:

LOL.. If I be fulani herdsman, na plenty cow meat for my babe everyday na.
Work work work! I hardly come online lately, but only to check up on some News feeds. You have also been away for a long while, how are you? I want to hear from my babe o

Stop claiming women on public forums ..clement anyanwu ...
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by zero8zero(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
nurshah:

BTW, I'm not claiming women, I'm only talking to someone close to my feelings. Who is clemet again, I'm suspecting you.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by zero8zero(m): 4:32am On Sep 07, 2018
nurshah:

I am here early morning asking myself why you are not giving me a chance, I have a conviction about you and my feeling is always right. We can make this work, you need to know me. I can understand your doubts but you won't regret it, I assure you.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2018
zero8zero:

I am here early morning asking myself why you are not giving me a chance, I have a conviction about you and my feeling is always right. We can make this work, you need to know me. I can understand your doubts but you won't regret it, I assure you.

Seun myn44 lalasticlala
Is toasting in Nairaland allowed ?you people should make it a rule abeg ..all these behind the keyboard men that are trying to harm innocent chicks
This man doest know whether iam a ritualist or kidnapper that is how I will invite you and make my self a millionaire ,guy ,be careful
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
zero8zero:

C'mon, don't go this far. We are not all bad people. my interest in you is very genuine. Even if you're a ritualist or kidnapper, I'd still give you a benefit of the doubt But I honestly know you're Not.

Sorry,iam allergic to afonja and nyanmiri .There is a tradition that if we dare befriend you ,cows must be sacrificed else rivers will go red

Go for your type,abeg ...worst of all you can't go after 2sisters lazy and now me ..clear case of player and desperation
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by zero8zero(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
nurshah:

Sorry,iam allergic to afonja and nyanmiri .There is a tradition that if we dare befriend you ,cows must be sacrificed else rivers will go red

Go for your type,abeg ...worst of all you can't go after 2sisters lazy and now me ..clear case of player and desperation
Thank God it's not Human being but Cows. Then let's kill many Cows as possible. It's not strange, our tribes befriend and intermarry a lot. Gov. Ganduje gave out his daughter recently.
BTW, You write and sound similar with lazy, I think you're the same.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
zero8zero:

Thank God it's not Human being but Cows. Then let's kill many Cows as possible. It's not strange, our tribes befriend and intermarry a lot. Gov. Ganduje gave out his daughter recently.
BTW, You write and sound similar with lazy, I think you're the same.

Federal constitutions entitled you to your opinions,dear .even if you state that iam Seun I wont argue.Now fly away .have a good weekend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.