Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (38142 Views)

Kogi PDP Youths Buys Nomination Forms For Dino Melaye, Donates 500 Thousand NGN / Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by zero8zero(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
nurshah:

Federal constitutions entitled you to your opinions,dear .even if you state that iam Seu I wont argue.Now fly away .have a good weekend
Yes, I want to fly away with you to a place we'd call our home. You have a place in my home, come and take care of your home.. This is pure love.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
zero8zero:

Thank God it's not Human being but Cows. Then let's kill many Cows as possible. It's not strange, our tribes befriend and intermarry a lot. Gov. Ganduje gave out his daughter recently.
BTW, You write and sound similar with lazy, I think you're the same.

Afonja and skirt chasing is like 5&6 ....this generation is soon filled with people who just refuse to behave up right .
I still wonder why people use social media to hook up even with the murders this has caused .
Come how old are you?does your mummy know you are reckless with securityb?
Be very careful young man
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by zero8zero(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
nurshah:

Afonja and skirt chasing is like 5&6 ....this generation is soon filled with people who just refuse to behave up right .
I still wonder why people use social media to hook up even with the murders this has caused .
Come how old are you?does your mummy know you are reckless with securityb?
Be very careful young man
I won't like you to reduce into bigotry..
babe, trust me when I said you need to know me, Who I am and what I do. You need to know I'm not a kid who does not know how social media work. The killings that occur in the societies do not happen on social media, do they?
I understand we need to be careful, I understand your doubt but we need to also appreciate the positives of social media to the world, like bringing us together for a better social life. Trust me, with me you are in very very safe hands.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
zero8zero:

I won't like you to reduce into bigotry..
babe, trust me when I said you need to know me, Who I am and what I do. You need to know I'm not a kid who does not know how social media work. The killings that occur in the societies do not happen on social media, do they?
I understand we need to be careful, I understand your doubt but we need to also appreciate the positives of social media to the world, like bringing us together for a better social life. Trust me, with me you are in very very safe hands.

Of course iam in safe hands !you will spend me very well after safely using me for rituals
Abeg leave me iam getting bored with the jokes .bye .
Will soon deactivate my account self in case you use yahoo yahoo to trace me
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by zero8zero(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
nurshah:
[color=#770077][/color]

Of course iam in safe hands !you will spend me very well after safely using me for rituals
Abeg leave me iam getting bored with the jokes .bye .
Will soon deactivate my account self in case you use yahoo yahoo to trace me
Funny, Very funny, Very Very funny!
I just can't stop laughing.
Negative! Negative! Negative! Stop being Negative.
I can give you my social media identity and you can trace the authenticity to my work places and business colleagues. There are so many people using social media to do good things in the society. Don't focus too much on the negative.
I need you to stay because I want to see my in laws-to-be very soon.
Big Blessings of God follow us.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
zero8zero:

Funny, Very funny, Very Very funny!
I just can't stop laughing.
Negative! Negative! Negative! Stop being Negative.
I can give you my social media identity and you can trace the authenticity to my work places and business colleagues. There are so many people using social media to do good things in the society. Don't focus too much on the negative.
I need you to stay because I want to see my in laws-to-be very soon.
Big Blessings of God follow us.

Please post your social media account so that nairalander single ladies can see if you are a potential husband. If you are many will visit village this weekend to ask baba to seal the deal .will however invite your for my wedding with a Muslim northerner not christian inyamiri

Thanks for making today interesting
.been under stress
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by zero8zero(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
nurshah:

Please post your social media account so that nairalander single ladies can see if you are a potential husband. If you are many will visit village this weekend to ask baba to seal the deal .will however invite your for my wedding with a Muslim northerner not christian inyamiri

Thanks for making today interesting
.been under stress
Lol.. You are a comedian. I am not jealous of a northern Muslim brother but I can assure you that Nobody will never stop you from worshipping Allah in my home. Studying Qur'an will be part of us. Home sweet home, Nurshah. Ishallah.

And for the stress, have a long warm bath & listen to soul music. I would have suggested a massage but I don't want anyone else touching what belongs to me. Stay well for me, my baby.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
zero8zero:

Lol.. You are a comedian. I am not jealous of a northern Muslim brother but I can assure you that Nobody will never stop you from worshipping Allah in my home. Studying Qur'an will be part of us. Home sweet home, Nurshah. Ishallah.

And for the stress, have a long warm bath & listen to soul music. I would have suggested a massage but I don't want anyone else touching what belongs to me. Stay well for me, my baby.

Good bye I have decided to deactivate my account due to your harassment and choice of words on me .
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by zero8zero(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
nurshah:

Good bye I have decided to deactivate my account due to your harassment and choice of words on me .
Pls don't. Sometimes I tend to forget you're very conservative. Down here, we are taught to appreciate those we do love, especially our women. But I'd try to refine my choice of words.That's why you need to be fast about accepting my proposition so you can teach me more about your own principles
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by zero8zero(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Unbelievable!
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If his speaking the truth made you dislike him, then keep your love.

Buhari is not a politician who would lie to save face, he is a leader who says it as it is.

Same with Trump in USA who isn't a politician which is why he also says it as it is.

This was why at their last meeting trump said and I quote

" He and I share many things in common".

Both are known to say it as it is with zero sugarcoating.

Your Buhari should be diplomatic and tactful when speaking on sensitive issues.
For example: The Ghanaian president told the German leader that the Ghanaian immigrants help in developing Germany so she should consider granting them resident Visa. How about that ! This is diplomacy and tact from a 'digital' President.
How did your 'analogue' hero react to the same situation? THAT THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN!- And you want me to clap for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.