Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened (2961 Views)

What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by MYNATIONNEWS(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
We have heard many cases of ladies being s*xually harassed by men but in this case, a man has become the victim.

A lady identified as Julia Biebem has taken to Facebook to narrate on how a passenger s*xually harassed her brother who is a Taxify driver in Lagos.

According to the lady, the passenger deliberately left her handkerchief on the car and asked the Taxify driver to bring it home for her, only to meet her Unclad in her room.

Read her story below:

"Story of a Taxify Driver: We always hear stories of how Uber and Taxify Drivers harass passengers but we don’t hear the stories of how passengers harass these drivers. My brother is a Taxify driver.

Today 4th Sept, he took a lady from Thomas Estate to Stillwater Garden, Ikate. He dropped her at about 8pm and drove off only for the lady to call him on the phone to say she forgot her handkerchief in the car, that he should bring it.

He drove back to her house, got to her gate, called that he’s outside. She told him to bring it inside the house. Reluctantly, he went inside only to find her Unclad! Confused and in shock, he threw the handkerchief on the ground and ran out and in the process hurt his leg.

What if he went further and the lady starts screaming for help that he wants to r*pe her? Who would believe a common Taxify driver!"

SOURCE: http://mynationnews.com/2018/09/05/female-passenger-lures-taxify-driver-to-her-house-see-shocking-thing-that-happened/

http://mynationnews.com/2018/09/05/female-passenger-lures-taxify-driver-to-her-house-see-shocking-thing-that-happened/

Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by Danchoco(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
U did the right thing...
Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by richidinho(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
free puny like this never come my side before
abeg who sabi where ladies dey rape men?

4 Likes

Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by youngberry001(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
richidinho:

my man come to minna niger state u go fvccck free punna tire,,,,mehnn hausa girls sweet tongue
Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by richidinho(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
youngberry001:
my man come to minna niger state u go fvccck free punna tire,,,,mehnn hausa girls sweet tongue
abuja to minna is not far frm each other abeg post me d address, i want to be raped
Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by youngberry001(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
richidinho:

abuja to minna is not far frm each other abeg post me d address, i want to be raped
gbakungu grin d area dirty but punna cheap dere cheesy
Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 06, 2018
richidinho:

do u know if the lady in question na ogbanje or marine spirit? U enter a puna like dat u become doomed for life. Anyway i was expecting the driver to snap her with his phone to show us as proof.

1 Like

Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by SarakiBukola: 3:30am On Sep 06, 2018
I take these stories with a pinch of salt.

He should have provided pictures so as to help the prosecution team
angry
Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by AgentGoat: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2018
youngberry001:
gbakungu grin d area dirty but punna cheap dere cheesy
Them be ashi abi na street girls?

Is the human populations of the place high?

I sent you PM make we relate on a person issue please.
Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by youngberry001(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2018
AgentGoat:
Them be ashi abi na street girls?

Is the human populations of the place high?

I sent you PM make we relate on a person issue please.
guy nah comfirm street girls i dnt do wit ashi nah
Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by pennylover11(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2018
SarakiBukola:
I take these stories with a pinch of salt.

He should have provided pictures so as to help the prosecution team
angry

how do you expect him to provide picture someone that ran out in shock . do you think atall??

1 Like

Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by SarakiBukola: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2018
pennylover11:

Pennylover11 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

how do you expect him to provide picture someone that ran out in shock . do you think atall??

I understand they don't think at all. It's very evident grin
Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by pennylover11(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by MYNATIONNEWS(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2018
pennylover11:

Hmmm I wonder...
Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by AgentGoat: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2018
youngberry001:
How's the population of the place like?
Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
youngberry001:
Guys please be careful oooo.. Street gals and ashi no difference oooo.. All get diseases for body and they don't have the slightest clue about it. Nowadays, even one's so called girlfriend are not left out
Re: Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened by joinmenow12334: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
GET A WHOLE NEW CAREER

(1) (Reply)

Top Nairalanders Of All Time / Rare! Trans Couples In New Phototoshoot: Husband Is Pregnant. PHOTOS / World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.