Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] (2962 Views)

Principle Of Least Interest [Dating Clinic] / Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] / Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 11:25am On May 21, 2020
This is a sequel to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5832576/masters-manipulation-dating-clinic

If you are to asked the question who cheats the most, mostly the answer will be men. Men have been known notoriously for cheating in a relationship or marriage. They can't keep their d1cks in their trousers. You will hear alot of Scandals both offline and online.

Well if you ask me who cheat the most. My answer is guys cheat more that ladies

BUT

only because they are mostly the ones being caught.
In older generations, men were much more likely to cheat than women, whereas in the current generation women and men are cheating at similar rates and are gradually exceeding men.

The truth is that women have always lied about their sex lives. Men consistently claim to have had more partners than women. While men mostly exaggerate their sexual conquests, the bigger liars are women.

When studies about sexual partners or fidelity use a mixture of face-to-face interviews and anonymous computer questionnaires, men will give the same answers to both, but women will report much higher numbers when the answers are anonymous. This means ladies love secrecy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 11:30am On May 21, 2020
The 11th commandment
Women obey the 11th commandment which says "don't get caught."
Most men are cheats. But women make even better cheats. Catching a man cheating is as easy as ABC. Men are careless and will leave evidence lying at every corner...a condom in his laptop bag, lipstick on his shirt or cheek, make up kit in his car, earrings in his appartment, a girls hairstrands on his carpet.

Most times ladies caught guys pant down with another lady because for a guy to have sex he usually invites a lady to his house. If a lady Wants to Caught him she will come to his house unaware and may see him with another lady. Whereas most ladies visit guys to have sex and so wont get caught easily.
As for social media he will never delete his chat with ladies, maybe he wants to brag about it. Men are terrible at cheating.

However, this is not the case with women. Hunting down a cheating woman requires National Intelligence Service, if she’s not intending to be caught. When i was in JSS 2 one of our female teachers was even bragging to us that she dated two guys and they weren't aware, she was even calling them dump.

A girl was cheating on a guy for 3 years and he never found out despite he always checking her phone and viewing her chats.

She gave him her fb passwords, she doesn’t password her phone. This guy then trusted her so much and can swear that she never cheated on him still yet he later caught her cheating. The simple Technique was that she had a secret 3rd sim card she use to communicate with the guy only.

Women are always two steps ahead. They keep re-inventing new cheating tricks. Even though men are of the opinion that women are prone to cheating, most of them think that very few women cheat and reckon that, unlike men, women are more discreet and thus it’s hard to catch a woman cheating. Girls are very sharp the only two ways you can get them is if they want to be Caught or they are not smart enough. She will cheat on you countless times but when you cheat just once all hell will lose.

Sometimes in order not to raise suspicion she will be cheating with a neighbor, your friend, your brother, etc. Most guys will be less suspicious when they see their Girlfriend or wife close to their friend, brother etc. Sometimes they do that to their fellow female by cheating on their sisters husband /boyfriend, friends boyfriend etc.
Women cheat for various reasons, including thrill, dash of danger, spousal absenteeism, revenge, ‘raging hormones,’ opportunity, disrespect, old time’s sake and satiating unfulfilled sexual needs.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 11:32am On May 21, 2020
Opportunities to cheat
Women have always had affairs, but over the past 20 years that number has risen dramatically.
The internet
Mobile phones, internet chat rooms and email also make it easier to fuel intimate encounters.

Office Romance
Jobs outside the home - with the ready-made excuse of working late or business travel - financial independence and changing social attitudes mean that modern women simply have more opportunity to meet other men and start affairs.
Work is the easiest way to cover up cheating. Travelling out of town or spending longer hours in the office are ideal for a fling.
Be weary when she Comes home looking fresh, but tired. Or tries to over compensate for being away.

Trips and long distance
She wants to visit home, her mother, sick grandmother etc sometimes this is an outlet for her to cheat.
In the past, women fooled their husbands by going for local trips. This trick has become too common and risky. They have now upgraded to flying out with their loverrs or fictitious ‘work-related’ assignments.
Some ladies use opportunity of long distance such as going to higher institution or NYSC to cheat on their partners whether married or not. Be weary of long distance relationship.
A guy was happy that his sister got admission to higher institution, he gave her money for school and was calling her from time to time to know about school. Only for him to have the shock of his life that all this while the sister was not in school she was in a neighboring house banging a guy all this house for months.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 11:35am On May 21, 2020
Women are better Cheaters
Are men or women more likely to cheat? While men have always had a worse reputation for being unfaithful, recent studies show that women are catching up fast - but women are a lot more likely to lie about it, and a lot less likely to get caught.
Simply put, it seems that women are better at having affairs than men.
The news that Farrah Fawcett had a secret affair for 11 years without telling a soul is a classic example of the way a woman cheats: discreetly, in secret, and while carrying on with the rest of her life as normal.
The biggest difference is that women are much better at keeping their affairs secret. If you look at the studies into paternity, even conservative figures show that between eight and 15 per cent of children haven't been fathered by the man who thinks he's the biological parent.
That's a lot of women keeping a lot of secrets.
One woman I know has been married to her husband for ten years, and having an affair with another man for the past two years.
She Doesn't allow her lover to call her on her mobile or email me, ever. Mobiles and email leave a trail. She insisted they talk on their office landlines, and when they meet for drinks or dinner, they pay with cash.
They work in the same field, so meeting for lunch doesn't look suspicious. If they meet in the evening, she usually tells her husband she is with her sister, and then meet her lover a few miles away, where they won't bump into anyone.'
Does she feel guilty about the affair? 'Not so long as her husband doesn't find out.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 11:37am On May 21, 2020
Good liars
When asked directly by her significant other whether she is cheating or not, chances are she will not admit and try everything possible to avoid confrontation. She will remain silent, leave the conversation hanging or turn it around on you.
Alot of ladies use tears as a form trying to show innocence, saying he doesn’t trust her. Even if she is confronted with evidence she will deny and even swear that she is innocent. If you are not careful she will dismiss ur evidence. It is only when you have a strong evidence thats when she will confess.
'Women are better liars because they're more psychologically sophisticated. You can argue about whether it's nature or nurture, but women are programmed to be much more relationship and people orientated than men.
'Emotionally, they make plans and have strategies, while men are more impulsive.'
From a young age, women will start to consider the kind of life they want, what kind of job or house they aspire to, how many children they'd like and what kind of partner.
Most men don't really develop that facility until they're much older. They live, psychologically, in the moment, while women think around corners and two steps ahead.
Women are also better at mental multi-tasking. They can keep all the different strands of a lie in their minds, remember them and make them convincing.
Research shows that men and women can detect when a man just cheated by observing his body language but they both can’t detect when a woman just cheated.
Men lie, too, but they are much more likely to forget something, or make a mistake and get caught out.
When men have affairs, they tend to be bigger risk-takers and naïve about how obvious their cheating is to an emotionally astute partner. They will also be bursting to tell someone about it(bragging).
A woman will always clear her chat history but a guy will not delete it for it is an evidence of his conquest.
'Men have more "trophy affairs" than women. They will often want to brag about it, or be so taken up by the sexual thrill of the affair that their behaviour is a giveaway.'
Women, on the other hand, are much more cool and rational, even when they're in the grip of passion.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 11:41am On May 21, 2020
When the cheater gets Caught

One of the few Ways sometimes is when she :

Loses interest in physical intimacy
No matter how good she was getting it, she will lose interest in having sex if there is another man in her life. In most instances, this could the reason why she will pull away, act cold and distant. Kisses are quick and hugs are short could be a sign she is not interested in intimacy. Reason being she could be getting it elsewhere. A Woman may refuse her husband or boyfriend sex for upto a year because another guy is busy brousing her website.

Being secretive
if the phone is always locked and never leaves her sight, she goes to places without your consent or keeps secret from you. It is a sign she is cheating. Although this is not always reliable, ladies clearly their chats alot. Sometimes they can have more that one account without your consent. She may be very open to you but still cheating.

Trust your instinct
Sometimes you may have dreams about your partner cheating or someone your instincts keeps telling you the other is cheating on you. Most times follow that instincts.
My friend surprised me one day. I came to see him and met him arguing with his gf that she cheated on him. She was denying and swearing that she didn't cheat on him. I was like bro due you have any evidence, you might be wrongly accusing her. He told me he knack her in the morning, after which she told him she will b visting her aunty in the afternoon.
When she came back the guy knack her again, but this time he said he suspect she shack another guy because as he entered her it was not like before. I told him he was only exaggerating but he kept strressing it. I was even Supporting the lady. But he was indignant, he started threatening to broke up with her when the lady saw he was very serious. She knelt down and confessed that she never went to her aunties house, that she went to a guys house and got laid.
I nearly fainted.

In summary, men are seen as the gender that cheat most only because they're mostly caught

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 11:46am On May 21, 2020
Dont just read. Comment grin

4 Likes

Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Kalatium(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2020
Great write up
Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by COOL10(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Excellent write up. You're doing well. Keep em coming.
Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by addictedwriter(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Absolutely spot on!!!!

1 Like

Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by LikeAking: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
To me did world son spoil since.

The best tin na to dey do as dem dey do.

Don't take any man/woman/relationship/marriage serious.All na scam.

Just dey fxxk any how you like,that's my decision. I cannot kill my self.

I cheat,she cheat.

Any day I tire I dump her and get a new replacement and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
COOL10:
Excellent write up. You're doing well. Keep em coming.
Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice writeup... ur instinct, that gut feeling never lies. If it says she's cheating, chances are she probably is. I know this for a fact.
Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
dairykidd:
Nice writeup... ur instinct, that gut feeling never lies. If it says she's cheating, chances are she probably is. I know this for a fact.
Yea very true. Years ago i once dreamt my girl was cheating and damn i later found out it was the truth.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Cheating knows no gender
Re: World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
The stupid wife of an uncle of mine cheated on him 17 or 18 years ago, the villagers were aware of it. Whenever she pass by they laugh and mock her. Early this year, he f.ucked and pregnanted an Akwa Ibom girl (during his stay in her state) but she lost the baby. He even brought her to our village. My mum was like this is Karma the stupid woman was experiencing. My uncle made the mistake of allowing my late grandfather marrying her on his behalf because the lady he loved and wanted to marry was an Osu (Igbo word for Outcast). He was so demoralized that he said that if he can't marry his beloved, they have to marry a woman for him. He is regretting now. Her first child wasn't my Uncle's own, he belonged to her boyfriend before she married my Uncle. The boy is a hardened criminal. Girls that cheat will still continue when they marry. It is to dump them immediately after they are caught.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There / What Is The Weird Thing You Ever Did In Class In secondary Your School Days / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.