Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Bride Slaps Her Groom's Mother Back Over Food In Lagos... And Wedding Scattered - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Slaps Her Groom's Mother Back Over Food In Lagos... And Wedding Scattered (599 Views)

NSCDC Officer, NYSC Member Trade Blows over Food at FCTA Event / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Bride And Groom’s Mother Exchange Slaps Over Food On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Slaps Her Groom's Mother Back Over Food In Lagos... And Wedding Scattered by moseghe: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
A Nigerian on social media platform, Twitter, has narrated how a heart-breaking scene played out to

the shock of everyone at a wedding in Lagos.

The bride and groom's mother slapped each other live on the wedding day. According to the narrator
, the fight erupted over food.

Read the shocking details below:

"I asked a colleague how her weekend went and she said she went for a wedding in Lagos and something dramatic happened Guys! I can't laugh alone...

http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/09/friends-and-welwishers-in-shock-as.html

Re: Bride Slaps Her Groom's Mother Back Over Food In Lagos... And Wedding Scattered by Kewtt: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lies
Re: Bride Slaps Her Groom's Mother Back Over Food In Lagos... And Wedding Scattered by Toluhwanie(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
If this is true,omo na devil intervene Chai on top food
Re: Bride Slaps Her Groom's Mother Back Over Food In Lagos... And Wedding Scattered by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sometimes na how you dey treat your mum your wife go take see her finish. But if my wife slap my mum...let me just wake up from this sleep self. I too dey dream the impossicants nowadays...

(1) (Reply)

You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of This In Your Relationship / Please Any NGO Facilities Around That Treat Women With Breast Cancer? / See What Mother Did To Daughter For Not Praying For Her [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.