Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? (4756 Views)

Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? / Give Your Seo A BOOST!! Buy This Link Building Plugin| Automatic Backlinking / Is The Adsense Effort Worth Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? by sportskid(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2018
MobileGees:

please someone should answer this guy questions and I started my blog with copy and paste but now I want to stop. And start writing original contents does Google forgive my blog of my past sins??

Google often doesn't care for copy and paste blogs, they just don't rank it. But is a good thing u are repenting now. Original is king
Re: When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? by Leun: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2018
GoodMuyis:

I knew of a Pizza SEO, I will spill it out when i finish my research
Great.. How do we connect? I want to to learn the know how.
Re: When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? by Leun: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2018
GoodMuyis:

I knew of a Pizza SEO, I will spill it out when i finish my research
Great.. How do we connect? I want to to learn the know how.
Re: When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? by MobileGees: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2018
sportskid:

Google often doesn't care for copy and paste blogs, they just don't rank it. But is a good thing u are repenting now. Original is king

so if I continue would I rank up
Re: When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? by bedfordng(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? by magictonic(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
ok
Re: When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? by kaywhy09(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
SEO expert. Thanks.
Re: When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? by vision202020: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Many webmasters and bloggers in Nigeria doesn't understand how SEO works. More reason everyone is talks from whatever they read online without looking at the date it was published.

SEO is a trend, just like fashion! You need to be updated as per what's going on and for some of us, you get heads up on what's going to happen.

SEO is not magical. I've built backlinks for a website that took 14 days to show up and boost things and I've done another that took just 5 days. If you ask why was it so, I don't know! It's nothing magical or automatic.

SEO is continuous. Today's method can crash tomorrow and more reason blogs or webs or businesses that can afford a goto or standby SEO expert should hire one if not within the company but within reach. Google roll out updates almost every 6 months. We've had the era of penguin, hummingbird, Mobile friendly, rankbrain and more coming up. These algorithms are kept from everyone and Google employees won't dare leak them but even at that, what google is asking for has never changed. What has changed is just some features because they keep trying.

At a time, they placed the URL up for the title tag to be below, it ran for 2 days because CTR was affected. At a time they added image attached to the post in search, they're still testing that to see if it enhances search result. So, no updates should fear any blog or website that's its SEO is properly done. Could need a little tweak but not total deranking except you're using blackhat SEO and you're outsmarted.

SEO is extremely important. It's a must for your business. The best kind of blog or website is the one you don't need to share contents or make any advert and traffic remain constant or increasing. That's an auto-traffic blog. You're always at rest and not chasing traffic. SEO is the answer to that. You could be getting a free organic traffic monthly that if you were to pay, you wouldn't have been able to afford it. Organic traffic is key to your website or blog. It's better juice alongside direct traffic.

Let me stop there.....

THE PROBLEM NOW IS

1) Many businesses online don't really know how helpful SEO can be so they concentrate on posting and sharing contents.

2) Many that knows the boost SEO can give don't know how it works and some don't care to know at least for basic knowledge.

3) There are technical part of SEO that's beyond the general knowledge.

Many bloggers know backlinks and probably what it means but many bloggers don't know that not all backlinks are good.

Many bloggers don't know the differences between dofollow and nofollow backlinks.

Many bloggers don't know what makes a backlinks from a site bad and how it can affect your blog

Many bloggers don't know what DA and PA means and what type of DA will be good for your blog or website.

SEO is technical. Just as you cannot jump in your car and start repairing things, so you can't just jump into SEO without a proper analysis or check up.

4) Quality SEO is expensive. Someone of this forum contacted and asked me to build backlinks to his blog for 5k. I never replied again. That's a shallow knowledge of SEO. I'm very selective of the blogs and websites I work with. Especially if you do copy and paste, you're a bad market to my skills because it won't show. Quality SEO can be expensive.

5) Website owners and Bloggers always chase the big meat. For example, practically all single keywords are dominated in SERP. Imagine you writing about a single keyword not coined by you and you expect to rank. That's chasing shadows. But there's a trick to that, people sometimes could misspell that same word many times and if you chase that within your first paragraph, you can rank for it on Google first page. Alternatively, you surround it with long tail keywords with low search volume and you will still be getting the organic traffic.

SEO is wide! Even people like us are not resting on the knowledge of yesterday.

Pls don't mind any typo, I typed directly from brain.

See you again on another blog related topic.

#BlogWithSoul
Can I have your contact?
Re: When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? by SEONaijaExpert: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
vision202020:

Can I have your contact?
Replied your pm
Re: When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? by MrsSandman: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Well I feel like it all depends on how much you invested in promoting your business online. I mean like we all know SEO stands for search engine optimization and general it's used to boost your website online. I feel like the more thorough your campaign was (like if you used link building, online promotion and all other tools SEO has to offer) the faster the result would appear. For example I am a small business owner, and I have been using affordable seo services for small business (I've read about those online in a blog. It was super helpful for someone who is not really smart in IT). I feel like I got my first results rather quickly (I think in the span of a week) just because I tried to cover all of my bases. So like I said I feel like it all depends on how invested you are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Who Design Cheap Website And Those Who Think Web Design Is Cheap... / How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? / Is Web4africa.ng Or .net A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.