Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President - Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President - Sowore (472 Views)

Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President ā€“ Sowore / I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President - Sowore by uche87(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
It appears Omoyele Sowere, a presidential aspirant is trying to sway the political support of the thousands of Indian Hemp smokers in Nigeria ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

Founder of SaharaReporters, Omoyele Sowore has promised to legalize the usage of Marijuana if he is voted president come 2019.

According to Sowore who is also convener of the Take It Back movement, the mass production of Marijuana in Nigeria will open a window of cash inflow for the country which is over-relying on petro-dollars presently.

Sowore who was once described as the 'latest comedian in town' by a political pundit made these assertions at a conference amid laughter by the audience filled with youths.

In Sowore's words:

"We have to start taking care of our weed, Igbo, such that we can also contribute to the GDP of the world.

Some of the best weeds in the world are grown in Ekiti State. I'm very serious. People are making billions out of that particular plant that is very potent in Nigeria. We should be focusing on it.

Our NDLEA should get the notice, memo in advance that

Nigeria will be exporting weed to cure cancer in other parts of the world.

Instead of chasing after people who are growing weeds, whereas, they are not chasing after politicians who are smoking cocaine in their houses.

That is my last words and I know this one is controversial. If you want to hear more from me about it, I will discuss it"

Watch a video of Sowore boldly explaining his economic plan below:

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/105484/nigeria-will-be-exporting-marijuana-if-i-become-pr.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnWEeCyhnC5/?taken-by=instablog9ja

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Ishilove Tonyebarcanista

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President - Sowore by slimjohn2k5: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Obviously a taker
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President - Sowore by AudiozillaGears: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
marijuana is good export.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President - Sowore by Seun(m): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is an unforced error. Nigerian voters are certainly not ready for weed legalization.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President - Sowore by bknight: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wow
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President - Sowore by MightySparrow: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
This guy is on weed walahi
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President - Sowore by StillX10(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nigerians are somehow mad, what happens when weed is legalized?

There is no any better natural resources this man has seen to export when he become President than weed?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President - Sowore by bender79: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2018
Innovative idea. But some will bring morality to this nau.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President - Sowore by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Seun:
This is an unforced error. Nigerian voters are certainly not ready for weed legalization.
He said exporting weed not legalizing it. China, Malaysia and India that produce and sell our local Ankara to us dont wear it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju / Opponent Picked Ticket To Contest Against Ambode In 2019 / Why Iā€™m Considering Leaving APC ā€“ Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.