Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Pss Limited Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pss Limited Urgent! (7546 Views)

A & P Food Limited Urgent Recruitment / Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? / Pss Limited Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pss Limited Urgent! by paulomivi: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2007
HI Brothers,did anyone know about PSS Limited,i received a letter of interview from them.But i'm afraid.Why? Because they are asking me to come along with #200.pls i need advice,act urgent plsssssssssssss!
Re: Pss Limited Urgent! by oniororo: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2007
Do u mean N200 0r N2,000? anyhow u mean just forget them they are 419.
Re: Pss Limited Urgent! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2007
Yea Bros O, they are real wacko guys and unless u dont value that ur 200bucks.
Better keep it where it belongs.chow cool cool
Re: Pss Limited Urgent! by Sexyuhlala(f): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2007
They are theives,they'll ask u to pay the sum of N200,after which u wud write a test and if u don't pass,thats it.Moreover if u pass and they give or rather help u get a job,u wud have to pay them a certain percentage of ur salary.
U cud go and confirm wat am telling u and see for urself.Then after that u let us know
Re: Pss Limited Urgent! by gbeyins: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2007
PSS ltd is real. i paid for the 2,000 and i got an estate management job. so its real. u will; be posted to companies(at least 2)
Re: Pss Limited Urgent! by thought: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2007
gbeyins, I have a feeling or is it a 'thought' that you are one of their employee. I would rather pocket my money instead of giving it to thieves.
Re: Pss Limited Urgent! by austinooo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2007
Lets be sincere with ourself,Pss Limited is fake.How many people have been employed through them among the thousands of people that patronise them daily?They will refer 20 applicants to one opening and they will tell you that the 2,000 naira that you paid has expired after sending you to 2 or 3 places for fresh interview.Many have been their victim including me and some other friends.Beware.
Re: Pss Limited Urgent! by austinooo(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2009
My friend, PSS is only collecting money for services that you can receive in this forum what they do is to refer applicants to companies for interview in which one hardly pass. you can go to them to update your experience of job search
Re: Pss Limited Urgent! by eabumere: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2009
austinooo:

you can go to them to update your experience of job search

Experience of job search!!!!! grin grin God forbid on behalf of the poster
Re: Pss Limited Urgent! by kingchaps(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2009
Pss or ps solution, Ebtn, Estherbreakthrough nigeria limited, BBL solutions Oshodi, Hey God will judge these people cos they are dubious. My people perish for lack of knowledge. These people are fake and are not worth patronising. Ole! Ole!! Ole!!! tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Oando Oil Company Is Recruiting Online / Glo opens Exciting Career opportunity in Retail Experience centers / Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.