Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Approach Women Successfuly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach Women Successfuly (1217 Views)

Every single detail on How I successfuly Nacked My Female Boss / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach Women Successfuly by kollinzgee(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bro the bitter truth Is if u don't know how to approach women u are not yet a man. Because if u cant face a pretty woman u like that means u can't face ur fears in life shikena. If u lack confidence to approach women don't worry I will show you how to go abt it.

First of all before u approach a lady have this in mind girls are human beings like u they want to be approached just that they will Shakara so they don't look cheap. But the Shakara is pretence. See girls as ur fellow guy or see them as babies and u a are their daddy and your confidence will boost. Now if u see a girl u like look for what she is doing at the moment or wat she is wearing maybe she is wearing a pink dress or she is jogging just find a topic Sha. Then smile to her and say you must be a Nikki Minaj fan this one u are wearing pink, or say this one u are jogging are u going for a beauty contest just make her laugh Sha remember u must be relaxed it is confidence+humour the formula for toasting . If she laugh look for an
another topic from the one u asked her before and be smart learn to think fast . N. B if they girl is dull and doesn't Laff it's not ur fault move to another girl and practice more with time u will get better and have babe's Ave nice day my Bros.
Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by youngest85(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
As if woman is heaven, what's the benefit of a lady rather sex
Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by Shayolevels: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bruv go and make money

3 Likes

Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by kollinzgee(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bro that is why u don't Ave a girlfriend u see women as sex dolls and u think they wunt know they are not fools and u must be gay
Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by lolu0259: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Why must i make her laugh? And must everything be about girl? Have you thought about making a mark in your generation? Girls,girls, girls all the time.......its boring

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by H2Ossss(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
lol... lots of guys and their how to get a babe scheme.. very soon you too will start selling useless books.... hahahahaha
Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by kollinzgee(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Gentlemen since u are not interested in girl why did u click The post and also what are u looking for in their Romance section it's not for everybody the are sectiones For guys like u J

Nawa for una oo

L

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by chiommy123(f): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Op why you no warn your client say he fit chop unforseen slap if he yarn anyhow
Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by kollinzgee(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
I wunt advice them to toast dumb girls like u. Keep slapping men that approach u u will soon Reach 30 without finding a husband lolzzz.
Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
chiommy123:
Op why you no warn your client say he fit chop unforseen slap if he yarn anyhow

Madam slapper!

How many men u don slap for public?
Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by chiommy123(f): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
pp802:

Madam slapper!

How many men u don slap for public?
shebi I talk say na me be the slapper. I only reminded the op what he forgot to add and he is busy insulting himself. Its OK sha
Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by zainabicy: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
kollinzgee:
N. B if they girl is dull and doesn't Laff it's not ur fault move to another girl and practice more with time u will get better and have babe's Ave nice day my Bros.

This is d real power , they must learn dt sometimes we have something we are dealing with & don't want to talk at dt time...it is when they walk away , that we realise we want them...and are now more open d next time dey approach us.

But no , dey will stay there like they want to die there...and then it gets annoying for both of us cry undecided

#nathemdeyrushus cool grin

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by RevenGeMission: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
That shakara that they do is the problem
Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by Xcrapeekoko(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin grin Haba fear God small na
Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2018
In this kind of matter there is Neva a sure strategy, humans differs for most of us seeking acquaintances hear these as I say, never you be so desperate to ave any lady around there is nothing like "let me give her more time to convince her, or she will change strategy' once you noticed a lady is taking you for a ride just quench the fire and let her be, Neva be proud just display ur self worth
Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by IcyFlame(m): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2018
Some girls wen dy see u dy waka cum der way naso dy go tie face der waka go con change. Girls n der wahala
Re: How To Approach Women Successfuly by Yubokumin(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
zainabicy:

This is d real power , they must learn dt sometimes we have something we are dealing with & don't want to talk at dt time...it is when they walk away , that we realise we want them...and are now more open d next time dey approach us.

But no , dey will stay there like they want to die there...and then it gets annoying for both of us cry undecided

#nathemdeyrushus cool grin
Assalaamu alaikum. How do they rush you? Lol. Why don't you reply PMs?

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Without A Val Today?? / Lady Plans To Have Sex With Her Friend's Husband Because Of This! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.