Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), (5624 Views)

Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days / How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2018
if you are a shuy guy and inexperienced with women .its better you dont approach women directly I mean hitting on them because women hate less confident and timid men they may embarrass or ignore you .no guy wants his ego bruised so I recommend you use indirect approach
here is an example of indirect approach you meet a girl you like wear you confidence and say this to her

you :good morning miss I need your help with something bothering my mind only a lady can help (you must look relaxed and serious)
her:OK wats DAT .

you: my friend and his girl friend are having serious issues and am the cause so I need a female advise to help solve the problem

her: go on

you :yesterday I forced my friend to cancel a date with his babe because of a football match .I wanted us to watch it together ,to our surprise she found out and now she is very angry and wants a breakup because this is not the first time its happening .my friend loves this girl so much .wat do you suggest we tell her to change her mind.

her:na wa for you guy's you and football tell her thisbla bla bla(u can prolong the conversation a bit by adding more flavour to the gist be smart).

you: (as the conversation starts getting interesting end it as she gets carried away).ok thanks for the advise its a smart one but I will like to update you on the the new development promise me you will help me throughout this (she nods).(hand her you fone and collect her number then leave shaparly don't waste time )
I have used this approach to collect countless numbers in the past.but I no longer use it again because am advanced now.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by neonly: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2018
just like that?

you stop a lady, a stranger in this naija harsh weather and start bombarding her with your friend's relationship problem.

OK!

17 Likes

Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by habsydiamond(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2018
Na 419 tactics ooo. grin grin grin...if dem don use am for the babe b4 nko...she fit flip up oooo..
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by Victar(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2018
Trust me,this will not work.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Victar:
Trust me,this will not work.. grin grin
ok
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by tripplephi: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2018
This is NOT for all ladies.... only ladies who are pretty but have empty brains or low thinking frequency will fall for such tricks.... REAL SUCCESSFUL LADIES WILL NOT FALL FOR SUCH.

kollinzgee:
if you are a shuy guy and inexperienced with women .its better you dont approach women directly I mean hitting on them because women hate less confident and timid men they may embarrass or ignore you .no guy wants his ego bruised so I recommend you use indirect approach
here is an example of indirect approach you meet a girl you like wear you confidence and say this to her

you :good morning miss I need your help with something bothering my mind only a lady can help (you must look relaxed and serious)

you: my friend and his girl friend are having serious issues and am the cause so I need a female advise to help solve the problem

you :yesterday I forced my friend to cancel a date with his babe because of a football match .I wanted us to watch it together ,to our surprise she found out and now she is very angry and wants a breakup because this is not the first time its happening .my friend loves this girl so much .wat do you suggest we tell her to change her mind.

her:na wa for you guys you and football tell her this(bla bla bla).

you:ok thanks for the advise its a smart one but I will like to update you on the the new development .(hand her you fone and collect her number then leave shaparly don't waste time )
I have used this approach to collect countless numbers in the past.but I no longer use it again because am advanced now.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2018
the trick will not work for all ladies true .there is no universal rule.but again it depend on the users ability to act it right and it also depends on the storyline it must not be the one I listed above thats just a format be smart .secondly let's assume the story line is true and the girl is the only one that can help you this should be your mentality when you approach her.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by sylvez(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
What exactly do you want to do with girls number For crying out loud!!!!

What is wrong with this my generation for Christ sake!!!

Instead of channelling your energy to something reasonable and tangible, you are wasting your energy on collecting girls number.

What's wrong with you!!!!

From your post, I can say that you're not thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
from experience I discovered that this tricks work best when you used it with a girl you see in a restaurant, eatery or any relaxation area if the girl is in s hurry to some where it may not work.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
sylvez:

Instead of channelling your energy to something reasonable and tangible, you are wasting your energy on collecting girls number.

hey Sylvester or Wat your name stop fooling yourself you came here to pick something to help you .with the the the way you are sounding self I know girls don reject you tire or they have really hurt you badly sorry boy embarassed
sylvez:

hey Sylvester or Wat your name stop fooling yourself you came here to pick something to help you .with the the the way you are sounding self I know girls don reject you tire or they have really hurt you badly sorry boy its because you are not a man besides I have checked all your topics on nairaland they are all trash nothing to off er to the youths of your generaton smh .and the girl that sent you that message (check your threads ) i know she later rejected you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kazvid(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
kollinzgee:

her:na wa for you guys you and football tell her this(bla bla bla).

you:ok thanks for the advise its a smart one but I will like to update you on the the new development .(hand her you fone and collect her number then leave shaparly don't waste time )
Instead of running after a girl like this, why don't u hustle hard, get the fucking money nd watch dem fighting for your number
My one cent

1 Like

Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by Bradiyung(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
thanks OP nice advice i will try it out
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by pryme(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
With money, you can make a woman help you find a paper she can write her number on and hand it to you.

But some women are special, you won't get their number if they don't want you to give it to you, if you like walk across the ceiling, and moon walk on dollars.

1 Like

Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kaidenjr(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Be confident in yourself. That's all it takes.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
pryme:
With money, you can make a woman help you find a paper she can write her number on and hand it to you.

But some women are special, you won't get their number if they don't want you to give it to you, if you like walk across the ceiling, and moon walk on dollars.

bro you are smart alot of these guys believe to get women you must spend or be a big boy its inferiority complex that has stemmed from failure with women.if this mentality is strong in your head women will just use you and may never date i have used money to woo women before I got frustrated because the women will know you are spending on them so you can sleep with them they can still friend zone you .but if you want it that way go ahead later you will come to nairaland to complain about broke girls naija guys are confused.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
Maybe they should start offering a course in WOMANOLOGY. There are just so many rules about them.

Abeg just wait for green light first before you make any move to avoid embarrassment. All these rules don't work.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
NnaaGuy:
Maybe they should start offering a course in WOMANOLOGY. There are just so many rules about them.

Abeg just wait for green light first before you make any move to avoid embarrassment. All these rules don't work.

k
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by Ojusco(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
NnaaGuy:

Really works
although it for smart guys
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by Jollynuel: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Jollynuel:
My friend, go and make money
k
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by NiklauseFred(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
[/color][color=#006600]

Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
beardlessdude:
just like that?

you stop a lady, a stranger in this naija harsh weather and start bombarding her with your friend's relationship problem.

OK!

bro you just they follow me everywhere OK I know you have low self-esteem .only those who have self esteem like myself will approach women successfully I even have many of these girls falling in love after the first approach .if I put these tricks out here its because it works for me.and as for you my guy if you no get rich In the next 5years as you claimed you don Bleep up time is counting now.

1 Like

Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by ikezuora4689(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
kollinzgee:

her:na wa for you guy's you and football tell her thisbla bla bla(u can prolong the conversation a bit by adding more flavour to the gist be smart).

you: (as the conversation starts getting interesting end it as she gets carried away).ok thanks for the advise its a smart one but I will like to update you on the the new development promise me you will help me throughout this (she nods).(hand her you fone and collect her number then leave shaparly don't waste time )
broke guys no go let person hear word....me dey hear dey think hw to open my own Mr Biggs standard entries for different state....one guy sidan dey think how to collect girl number....this world self....I don't go after girls na dem dey rush me.... even though I see the one I like....I walk up to her and say....my name is Victor and I have money.....after three days she dey on top my bed

1 Like

Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
kollinzgee:

bro you just they follow me everywhere OK I know you have low self-esteem .only those who have self esteem like myself will approach women successfully I even have many of these girls falling in love after the first approach .if I put these tricks out here its because it works for me.and as for you my guy if you no get rich In the next 5years as you claimed you don Bleep up time is counting now.
fool.
if u call this nonsense u have up there a trick then you're sick in the skull. trust me.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
kollinzgee:

me follow u around.
how many of your threads have you seen me on. behave.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
ikezuora4689:
broke guys no go let person hear word....me dey hear dey think hw to open my own Mr Biggs standard entries for different state....one guy sidan dey think how to collect girl number....this world self....I don't go after girls na dem dey rush me.... even though I see the one I like....I walk up to her and say....my name is Victor and I have money.....after three days she dey on top my bed

well am not suprised you are an ibo they have the highest numba of maga boy I wish my sister can meet you I will show her how to collect all your money and you wunt Even see the colour of her pant talkless of Bleep her.shebi its because you have money abi my girlfriend meet guys like you everyday I teach her how to collect all your money and use it to pay her school fees .only loose girls will fall for money real women don't keep fvcking runs girls you will still return to zero.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by sylvez(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
if I begin brag with you now, wetin I gain I stopped chasing after girls since 2012 when I discovered that it's just so unproductive, I have a girl who is growing with me.... So, no point brainstorming over other girl...

If you are wise, learn from me.

kollinzgee:

~hey Sylvester or Wat your name stop fooling yourself you came here to pick something to help you .with the the the way you are sounding self I know girls don reject you tire or they have really hurt you badly sorry boy its because you are not a man besides I have checked all your topics on nairaland they are all trash nothing to off er to the youths of your generaton smh .and the girl that sent you that message (check your threads ) i know she later rejected you~
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by ikezuora4689(m): 12:56am On Oct 28, 2018
kollinzgee:

well am not suprised you are an ibo they have the highest numba of maga boy I wish my sister can meet you I will show her how to collect all your money and you wunt Even see the colour of her pant talkless of Bleep her.shebi its because you have money abi my girlfriend meet guys like you everyday I teach her how to collect all your money and use it to pay her school fees .only loose girls will fall for money real women don't keep fvcking runs girls you will still return to zero.
you broke guys self.... Una thinking dey different.....abeg hw much ur girlfriend or sister won chop... Go and make money and stop making noise
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
ikezuora4689:
you broke guys self.... Una thinking dey different.....abeg hw much ur girlfriend or sister won chop... Go and make money and stop making noise

k
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
my people, I mean those who are open to learning. this thread is not for everybody but for those who want to rise above majority of men in this world.there is nothing more boring to women than a guy who acts the same way other men act that is the reason why your girlfriends behaviour changes along the line . later you see some guys complaining about how she no longer calls,she no longer loves you bla bla bla its because you behave the same way other men behave and a woman subconsciously wants a different man.you think its by your money abi good luck and that's the beginning of failure with women .you cannot satisfy a woman if you give her only your money with time she will demand something else and if you don't have it she will look for it outside she is a human being.if you don't have money find something else to give her .

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS: Make A Pick. PUSSY Or VASELINE / "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) / Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.