Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance (894 Views)

Office Romance - My Experience / True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by AIexistaiwo: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please I just need advise on how to handle romantic feelings toward a female colleague.

I'm married, I love my wife, however lately I started having romantic feelings towards a colleague. She knows it, she has even ask what I really wants from her. she also knows I'm married but she seems to be playing along.

Please I need tips on how to deal with it... I don't want to break my home... I don't want to have extra marital affair
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by Homeboiy: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
tongue

Fûck her and go your way
If she comes again, you continue fücking her till she's tired
make sure your wife is aware of the game plan

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by donbachi(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Minimize your interactions with her and discourage further apparent interest or whatever feelings you have for her.
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by Olalan(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
You need discipline yourself not to derail from your marriage commitment........
BTW try rekindle the love you have with your wife, your love for her seems to have drifted away that's why you are noticing this colleague of yours.
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by generationz(f): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cut off your preek

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by AIexistaiwo: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
donbachi:
Minimize your interactions with her and discourage further apparent interest or whatever feelings you have for her.
I really wish to but is difficult for me... How can I really do it?
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by lalanice(f): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
AIexistaiwo:
do what you'd expect your wife to do if she was to fall into a situation like this. How would you have wanted her to treat the coleague she is having romantic feelings for?

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by AIexistaiwo: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Olalan:
You need discipline yourself not to derail from your marriage commitment........
BTW try rekindle the love you have with your wife, your love for her seems to have drifted away that's why you are noticing this colleague of yours.
I think you are right, but not absolutely.. I will try my best
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by AIexistaiwo: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
generationz:
Cut off your preek
shocked
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by Oluromantic: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
E be like say u don see another job. The kind hunger weh go finish u and ur family when u leave dat job due to shame and ridiculous disrespect from her.. Shebi she dey sweet you now. After sleeping with her, watch her reaction when she sees u talking to another female in d office, especially if na her grudge enemy.

So as u old reach u never wise to know say dem no dey do affection for place of work where u dey see money provide for ur home. Your mumu na German-made.
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by Alejoc(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Oluromantic:
E be like say u don see another job. The kind hunger weh go finish u and ur family when u leave dat job due to shame and ridiculous disrespect from her.. Shebi she dey sweet you now. After sleeping with her, watch her reaction when she sees u talking to another female in d office, especially if na her grudge enemy.

So as u old reach u never wise to know say dem no dey do affection for place of work where u dey see money provide for ur home. Your mumu na German-made.

I agree more with this submission than anyone else
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by nelsonebby(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Focus more on your wife.
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by chiommy123(f): 5:28am On Sep 06, 2018
You need to understand how hurt and disappointed your wife's gonna feel when she finds out and its only a matter of time before she does. You may need to call this lady and apologize to her for leading her on and for whatever that happened between you too and also explain to her as in make her to understand how much you love, care and cherish your family after that pls avoid her like she has some kind of disease. Advice, control and discipline yourself too.
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by AIexistaiwo: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2018
chiommy123:
You need to understand how hurt and disappointed your wife's gonna feel when she finds out and its only a matter of time before she does. You may need to call this lady and apologize to her for leading her on and for whatever that happened between you too and also explain to her as in make her to understand how much you love, care and cherish your family after that pls avoid her like she has some kind of disease. Advice, control and discipline yourself too.
thanks
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by AIexistaiwo: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2018
Oluromantic:

bro thanks for the words appreciate
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 06, 2018
AIexistaiwo:
Please I just need advise on how to handle romantic feelings toward a female colleague.

I'm married, I love my wife, however lately I started having romantic feelings towards a colleague. She knows it, she has even ask what I really wants from her. she also knows I'm married but she seems to be playing along.

Please I need tips on how to deal with it... I don't want to break my home... I don't want to have extra marital affair

Don't S H I T where you eat. That's the best advice I can give you.

Office romance never turn out good, most especially for an already married person. It's too risky and just not worth it.
Re: Matured Advise Need To Handle Office Romance by donbachi(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2018
AIexistaiwo:
avoid hangouts,dont give or collect gift,avoid unlawful and ungodly corners with her and stop stiring deep into her eyes.

(1) (Reply)

As a lady if you Don't Have N5million In Your Account. I Can't Marry You. / Pre Wedding Pics / Boyfriend Calls Off Engagement Because Of Burnt Semovita Pot [PICTURE+REACTIONS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.