Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise (3846 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Oliveloaded(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
Good day nairaland I have two girlfriend and I love both of them due to their character first one girl is a Muslim she use to pray all the time , I'm the I disflower her , she made 4 abortion for me and we promise each other's . Second one also a Muslim she is not use to pray but she is try anytime I told her to do so she did not school at all. Not the one I disflower her and according to my investigation she also abort for me but not let me know.

The first girl not have good carring and she is type of a girl that if u offend her she won't tell u , she prefers to stay silent.

Second girl have good carring and she know how to manage even if I broke she will find me something and she is likes girl that use to carry boys up and down she is double dating.

First girl is finished with her school since when we start our relationship she double date once but I don't know maybe she has a sex with that guy but she is educated person but her carring is zero .

Second girl is not school at but have good caring but I'm not the one I disflower her and all the guys she is double date I don't know maybe she is sex with them.

Advice me which one should I go for please.
Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by tosaino95(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
How about you dump the two of them or you should just be fvcking them because for me none of them is Good..
I for say second one for her caring aspect but she is tokunbo..

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by omaclarry(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
my advice to you is to go to school... your write up is scattering my medula

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by DaddyRochie1642: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oga my head is now upside down after reading this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Oliveloaded(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
That's how sender send it to me and I'm not comprehend at all let keep advise him he is also reading this.
Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Daniiel: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
u are on a highway to poverty ... pls education should be ur priority for now. do you drink ?

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by gfon(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Your write up fit give brain tumour,let me get eyedrop for my eyes first. But seriously,marry them both.

9 Likes

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by SavageResponse(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga my head is now upside down after reading this.

grin

1 Like

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2021

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
ok

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Cerebellum: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Your English is A Damnn Nihharrgrin

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by abouzaid: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
As a Muslim, you should marry both. But all of you are double daters , I hope the marriage doesn't suffer from infidelity crises.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Oliveloaded(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Cerebellum:
Your English is A Damnn Nihharrgrin

Lol
Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Oliveloaded(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
abouzaid:
As a Muslim, you should marry both. But all of you are double daters , I hope the marriage doesn't suffer from infidelity crises.

Thanks so much
Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by OB7Foreva(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
You should go for education bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
1-OP first of all find the English that evaded you

2-4 abortions God go punish you haba

3-2 Girlfriends but Nigeria girls are useless

4-you have played with them and you are now looking for loving and caring

Nonsense has taken over the streets of Nairaland......signing out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Okikiade03: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
My own advice is
Get the Bleep out here
And get some English textbook perhaps you can ask the educated one to teach you how to construct simple sentence! Mf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by dat9jaguy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oliveloaded:
That's how sender send it to me and I'm not comprehend at all let keep advise him he is also reading this.

OP, you and the person that sent you that story na the same train carry una.
Check what I quoted and tell me what makes you different from the guy that sent you the story.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by franchasng: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Wahala de oh as Abokina them don de buy browsing phone come know Nairaland shocked

My people truly, the end time is here grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by fk001(m): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Oliveloaded:

Na you write am, abeg no dey disguise.

What is the difference between your original post and this write up that I quoted?

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by CheedyJ(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Evening classes will benefit you a great deal bro

1 Like

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Mathiasa(m): 1:59am On Apr 12, 2021
Honestly you no try for the write up but I go still advice you.
If they are both Muslims, and u are also a Muslim, I see no reason u shouldn't marry them both. After the two, u can still add two more to make it four.
My guy nothing do you.
Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Greatzeus(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Okay this Op gat me laughing hard grin
Wahala be like bad grammar,he hard to understand grin
From the little I gathered
Gf One:
Educated
Not caring
Does not sleep around.
Got disflowered by Op
Gf Two:
Not educated
Very caring
Gives Op money when he's broke
Sleeps around with multiple partners
Ummmm,like I said,wahala be like Op bad grammar grin

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by africandictator(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2021
You don't deserve any woman!
Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by paddyofboss(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2021
The OP wrote that thing there on purpose . He writes and speaks well. He just wanted to catch cruise. Believe the story and you can believe anything

1 Like

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Ginaz(f): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2021
Marry the first girl if not, Ogun go strike ur gbola. After making her abort 4 times, you have mouth to be asking rubbish question about who you should marry. angry

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Oliveloaded(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Thanks so much for all advice, another ghost write up will soon publish and I promise you it will blow your head !!!!!!
Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by frozen70(f): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oliveloaded:
Good day nairaland I have two girlfriend and I love both of them due to their character first one girl is a Muslim she use to pray all the time , I'm the I disflower her , she made 4 abortion for me and we promise each other's . Second one also a Muslim she is not use to pray but she is try anytime I told her to do so she did not school at all. Not the one I disflower her and according to my investigation she also abort for me but not let me know.

The first girl not have good carring and she is type of a girl that if u offend her she won't tell u , she prefers to stay silent.

Second girl have good carring and she know how to manage even if I broke she will find me something and she is likes girl that use to carry boys up and down she is double dating.

First girl is finished with her school since when we start our relationship she double date once but I don't know maybe she has a sex with that guy but she is educated person but her carring is zero .

Second girl is not school at but have good caring but I'm not the one I disflower her and all the guys she is double date I don't know maybe she is sex with them.

You have two girl friends and you are scared of dating a lady that double dates

Try and improve on your English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by DeusMagnus: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
God will punish you. So after making two ladies commit abortion, you now want to dump one for one. Who are you dumping the other one for? You are a wicked soul. The babies will never forgive you. It's either you marry the 2 of them or you will suffer.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by fatymore(f): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Abortion

You no one get pikin for life?

1 Like

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Berezuski: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Young man
You need proper education

1 Like

Re: True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise by Owologbo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oliveloaded:

you need to school oga. grin
Oliveloaded:

you need to school oga.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . / Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You? / What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.