Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? (6203 Views)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by naijanewstv(f): 1:13am On Sep 06, 2018
My dearest, please don't allow water swallow your fellow woman. My daughter is in her SS2, they are the one to get into SS3 once school resumes.

She has a phone and 2 days ago, I almost caught stroke where I was going through her phone. I sent her to buy me some toiletries at the super market down the road and her phone was in her room charging. When she left, it started ringing and I went to pick up the Call, it was one of her school mates.

So I told her to call her back. The phone wasn't on password. What made me start assessing the phone was her fine profile picture, how beautiful it was.

I opened the gallery and saw hell. N!aked v!agina, lesb!an videos.Her and her friends snapped n!aked . I felt I have failed on my part.

Help me on what to do ? She is 15 years. Should I stop her from boarding because her school have day student who go and return home. It's just paying for school bus which will cost me 55k per month.

I am finished. I have ceased the phone, what else should I do ?

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/09/my-15-year-old-daughter-is-practicing-lesbianism.html
Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by milemimi93(m): 1:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Do nothing.

That's her way of life.

There is freedom of expression (emotional and physical).

Allow her to live her life.

Live yours.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by jonathanOz: 1:32am On Sep 06, 2018
See fuc.k up! You really need to do something ASAP

1 Like

Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by consultancy: 2:41am On Sep 06, 2018
jonathanOz:
See fuc.k up! Just kill her now you still have time. Poison her simple
grin
Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by consultancy: 2:42am On Sep 06, 2018
First, let her stop schooling in totality. This is to show her your disapproval with her way of life and give you ample time to monitor her closely while she undergoes rehabilitation under you. At 15, she is not damaged yet, you can still redeem her if you play your motherly roles right. Goodluck

14 Likes

Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 06, 2018
milemimi93:
Do nothing.

That's her way of life.

Live yours.

You just advise people to do something you won't do if you were in their shoes.It is people like you who make a bad friend.
So if you were to discover that your child is into homosexual acts, You will do nothing but allow her to live her life while you go about yours because there is freedom of expression?To think that homosexuality is abhorrent to our society even makes your comment more unrealistic and asinine.

10 Likes

Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by milemimi93(m): 3:11am On Sep 06, 2018
Kolombz:
You just advise people to do something you won't do if you were in their shoes.It is people like you who make a bad friend.
So if you were to discover that your son/daughter is into homosexual acts, You will do nothing but allow her to live her life while you go about yours because there is freedom of expression?To think that homosexuality is frown at in our society even makes your comment more unrealistic and stupid.

Homosexuality is been frown at?

Is it worst than ritualists and killing fellow humans that is going on in your society everyday?

Bro/sis, if I have a child and he/she engages in such act, the best I can do is to tell him/her the side effect of it then leave him/her to do what pleases.

For fvck sake u won't be with your child 24/7.

I grew up to realized that children whose parents were so strict when it comes to sexual matters like keeping boyfriend/girlfriend ended up doing the worse. Most of them returned home with unwanted pregnancies.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by chukxie(m): 3:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Dear Op:
Ignore the first and second commenters. Now back to the matter. Lesbianism is rampant in boarding schools for girls as are covet homosexuality acts in boarding schools for boys. Your daughter's quite young, naive and susceptible to vices that may appear appealing to her, but in fact are detrimental to her overall wellbeing. As a father of a four year old daughter these are my suggestions to you.
1: Aporoach your daughter with love; and talk to her about the dangers of the path she's begun to thread on. Hold her hands gently while talking with her. Don't be too stern while talking to her.

2: Tell her you understand she's at her period of puberty. Tell her it's normal for her hormones to start acting up at this stage of her life. If possible talk about your own puberty stage, and how your managed it.

3: Don't yell and scream at her because doing so might push her further away from you. Show some degree of empathy.

4: Delete all the indecent photos on her phone, then take the phone from her. If it's possible buy her a normal grandma's phone.

5: Visit her at school, and invite her partner for some pep talk.

6: Prayerfully commit your daughter into God's hands.

All the best, ma'am. And good luck to your daughter. She's gonna be fine.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by IamLEGEND1: 3:31am On Sep 06, 2018
It's only normal for kids her age to explore things that makes them feel good. A lot of boys do it too.
she may ultimately turn out to be gay, or she won't.... either way it's fine because there is little you can do about it.
You can choose to become the extremist parent and try to shame and bully her into not liking girls but that isn't going to change anything, she'll only shut down and take her activities further underground.

The only danger to warn her about is what will happen if she is caught by someone who is not you (Like some people above me). They'll definitely lynch her to death.

And don't even try to justify any extreme action you may take with religion because that'll be a lie.

I am a Nigerian and I have seen a group of 30 yearly old men publicly beat a 6 year old to within an inch of his life for handling things with his left hand. why? because culture.

Our answer to things we don't understand is always violence and that is why we have Boko haram today.
ignorance will always walk among us if we never make the effort to reach across the aisle and at the very least try to be tolerant of other people's life choices that don't harm us in any way.

imagine someone saying to commit her prayerfully into God's hands. That very statement implies that God created a defective human that needs to be corrected by prayer. in which case you're saying God is flawed, the domino effect of that means the very concept of the religion you so like to flaunt is extremely flawed because I doubt anyone would serve a God that ships damaged goods that have to be returned to be fixed.

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Is it worst than ritualists and killing fellow humans that is going on in your society everyday?

Bro/sis, if I have a child and he/she engages in such act, the best I can do is to tell him/her the side effect of it then leave him/her to do what pleases.

I grew up to realized that children whose parents were so strict when it comes to sexual matters like keeping boyfriend/girlfriend ended up doing the worse. Most of them returned home with unwanted pregnancies.
To answer your first question,Homosexual practices is frowned at in our society.It runs foul of our cultural and moral values.That explicate the law passed by our government which probihit homosexual practices.
There is no need comparing homosexuality with ritual killing because they are both punishable by the law in this country.
In response to your last statement,You told you that parenting has to be strict when it comes to sexual matters?.Sex education can be communicated to a teenager in an amicable and cooperative manner.That most of our parents are strict in that regards does not give the right to jump into hasty generalization that all our parents are strict in sexual matters.That is a fallacy
Your last three statements just exposed your slapdash and distorted approach to how parenting should done.
Pls do well to jettison this shallow minded approach for the sake of your unborn children to prevent stories that touch in the future.
Gracias.
Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by IamLEGEND1: 4:19am On Sep 06, 2018
Kolombz:
To answer your first question,Homosexual practices is frowned at in our society.It runs foul to our cultural values.That explicate the law passed by our government which probihit homosexual practices.
There is no need comparing homosexuality with ritual killing because they are both punishable by the law in this country.
In response to your last statement,You told you that parenting has to be strict when it comes to sexual matters?.Sex education can be communicated to a teenager in an amicable and cooperative manner.That most of our parents are strict in that regards does not give the right to jump into hasty generalization that all our parents are strict in sexual matters.That is a fallacy
Your last three statements just exposed your slapdash and distorted approach to how parenting should done.
Pls do well to jettison this shallow minded approach for the sake of your unborn children to prevent stories that touch in the future.
Gracias.
You have no idea how ironic your last sentence is.
You, the guy who doesn't see anything wrong in forcing everyone to conform to your idea of what is right or wrong.

I could be describing ISIS with that last sentence and it'll fit perfectly. so, what does that say about you?
Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 06, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
You have no idea how ironic your last sentence is.
You, the guy who doesn't see anything wrong in forcing everyone to conform to your idea of what is right or wrong.

I could be describing ISIS with that last sentence and it'll fit perfectly. so, what does that say about you?

Then you misconstrued my statement.Read his first and second comments in tandem and tell me if the conclusion I drew from them is incorrect or otherwise
Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by milemimi93(m): 5:04am On Sep 06, 2018
Kolombz:
To answer your first question,Homosexual practices is frowned at in our society.

Yes it's frowned at. But more frowned at than ritual killings. Ritual killings is almost like a normal thing in Nigeria today

It runs foul to our cultural values.That explicate the law passed by our government which probihit homosexual practices.

people's reactions towards homosexuality and ritual killings in Nigeria is very different making the former looks more worse than the latter.

In response to your last statement,You told you that parenting has to be strict when it comes to sexual matters?.

Read my post again. I never said parenting has to be strict. I only said "children whose parents were strict"

Sex education can be communicated to a teenager in an amicable and cooperative manner.

Unfortunately most African parents don't educate their children on sex. 70% of African children know about sex from their peers and watching movies. Make research you’ll see that most African mothers do not talk about mensuration with their daughters before those children start experiencing it. Some get to know from friends while some, on their first day of mensuration it was a surprised to them

That most of our parents are strict in that regards does not give the right to jump into hasty generalization that all our parents are strict in sexual matters.

read my post again. This time slowly.
I said "CHILDREN WHOSE PARENTS WERE STRICT WHEN IT COMES TO SEXUAL MATTERS"
I don't see how that statement means "all parents"

That is a fallacy
Gracias.
Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by Pat081: 6:13am On Sep 06, 2018
naijanewstv:
My dearest, please don't allow water swallow your fellow woman. My daughter is in her SS2, they are the one to get into SS3 once school resumes.

She has a phone and 2 days ago, I almost caught stroke where I was going through her phone. I sent her to buy me some toiletries at the super market down the road and her phone was in her room charging. When she left, it started ringing and I went to pick up the Call, it was one of her school mates.

So I told her to call her back. The phone wasn't on password. What made me start assessing the phone was her fine profile picture, how beautiful it was.

I opened the gallery and saw hell. N!aked v!agina, lesb!an videos.Her and her friends snapped n!aked . I felt I have failed on my part.

Help me on what to do ? She is 15 years. Should I stop her from boarding because her school have day student who go and return home. It's just paying for school bus which will cost me 55k per month.

I am finished. I have ceased the phone, what else should I do ?

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/09/my-15-year-old-daughter-is-practicing-lesbianism.html
stop her 4 boarding school dey learn many bad things in boarding school is wot I know and see , but u hv nt tell us why you put her in boarding school may be u re busy person or something else and wot of her father too
Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by Pat081: 6:44am On Sep 06, 2018
jonathanOz:
See fuc.k up! Just kill her now you still have time. Poison her simple
u think u re funny abi but u re a big time fool can u kill ur own child?? U re not some one ur own mother will pray dat she want to look up too in future

2 Likes

Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2018
IamLEGEND1:

I am a Nigerian and I have seen a group of 30 yearly old men publicly beat a 6 year old to within an inch of his life for handling things with his left hand. why? because culture.

I BET MOST OF US HAVE SEEN WORSE FROM THE IDĮOTIC PEOPLE OF AFRICA.

milemimi93:

I'LL APPLAUD MY CHILDREN FOR BEING GAY INSTEAD OF BECOMING DRUG ADDICTS, RITUALISTS, AND OTHER MENTAL HOODLUMS THAT WILL SHAME THE FAMILY AND CAUSE MENACE TO THE SOCIETY.

3 Likes

Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by KingLennon(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2018
milemimi93:
Do nothing.
That's her way of life.
Live yours.
I reject to bear the name 'human' with you. Can u imagine?

Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2018
Spare the rod and spoil the child!

Cane sometimes work wonders!!

When next she sees L she won't even wait to read the remaining

Punish her but not in anger! Let her know what she did was wrong

Many boarding schools these days are initiation centres! Some of these students from good homes are forced or intimidated into joining these groups

Pull her out of the school ASAP if you can

Whatever it may be Erase the idea of boarding from your mind completely !!!

Prayer is also VERY IMPORTANT!

I don't know what you do for a living whatever it is your daughter needs more attention now less you lose her to this modern age immorality!!!

1 Like

Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by revolt(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2018
consultancy:
First, let her stop schooling in totality. This is to show her your disapproval with her way of life and give you ample time to monitor her closely while she undergoes rehabilitation under you. At 15, she is not damaged yet, you can still redeem her if you play your motherly roles right. Goodluck
its too late for that. She's damaged goods already. The rest is hope in future shell meet a good d that'll cure her hopefully those bagga feminists wouldn't have recruited her. That's the real one you should fear. Cos once feminists recruit her shes permanently damaged goods.
Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by Tamarapetty(f): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2018
Boarding school A.K.A lesbian kingdom.

You should 1st ask questions about her sexuality(if she's bisexual or lesbian gan gan) , what pressured her or why she's into it, friends involved in it and then hear her response before beating or whatever u want to do her.
Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by MobileGees: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2018
you better stop her now or you and your daughter will rot in hell foolish people
Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by Kk4(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2018
chukxie:
Dear Op:
Ignore the first and second commenters. Now back to the matter. Lesbianism is rampant in boarding schools for girls as are covet homosexuality acts in boarding schools for boys. Your daughter's quite young, naive and susceptible to vices that may appear appealing to her, but in fact are detrimental to her overall wellbeing. As a father with a four year old daughter these are my suggestions to you.
1: Aporoach your daughter with love; and talk to her about the dangers of the path she's begun to thread on. Hold her hands gently while talking with her. Don't be too stern while talking to her.

2: Tell her you understand she's at her period of puberty. Tell her it's normal for her Hermes to start acting up at this stage of her life. If possible talk about your own puberty stage, and how your managed it.

3: Don't tell and scream at her because doing so might push her further away from you. Show some degree of empathy.

4: Delete all the indecent photos on her phone, then take the phone from her. If it's possible buy her a normal grandma's phone.

5: Visit her at school, and invite her partner for some pep talk.

6: Prayerfully commit your daughter into God's hands.

All the best, ma'am. And good luck to your daughter. She's going be fine.
What he said.
Most boarding school girls engage in this act but that doest mean they must end up been lesbians. Their hormones are just acting up
Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Don't do anything that'll make your daughter hate you. Have a heart to heart talk with her about her sexuality. Ensure she schools abroad to avoid prison.

Homosexuality is okay for women.
Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Spare the rod and spoil the child!

Cane sometimes work wonders!!

When next she sees L she won't even wait to read the remaining

Punish her but not in anger! Let her know what she did was wrong

Many boarding schools these days are initiation centres! Some of these students from good homes are forced or intimidated into joining these groups

Pull her out of the school ASAP if you can

Whatever it may be Erase the idea of boarding from your mind completely !!!

Prayer is also VERY IMPORTANT!

I don't know what you do for a living whatever it is your daughter needs more attention now less you lose her to this modern age immorality!!!
I thought you were wise.

3 Likes

Re: My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? by Kelly2713(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2018
your are the cause madam, too much pampering of your child and buying her expensive phone at that age is spoiling your girl child.
way forward:
cease the phone and buy her Nokia touch, possibly change the sim card, get her a new sim. sit her down and tell her the dangers in indulging in such act.
finally approach her friend and have some talks mind you don't be harsh but show some kind of seriousness. thank me later if my advise work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) / Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women / Getting The Bang Rule E-book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.