Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,442 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court (19582 Views)

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

I am yet to meet those people.
Churches are everywhere. People take oaths with Bible at special occasions. Christian prayers are held everywhere every now and then.
Come on, you must be deluded.

you are met to meet these people...
even on nairaland, they are plenty.
atheist who hate religion, some Muslims are offended by your religion.
bokoharam is offended by your religion.
so go hop into your closet. hypocrisy is strong with you.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Any sin that is against the natural order can only be practiced freely in the closet.
Sorry!

NOT EVERYBODY IS A CHRISTIAN.
YOU CAN'T FORCE YOUR BELIEF ON PEOPLE.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS PART OF NATURAL ORDER. YOUR BIBLE'S NATURAL ORDER IS NOT EXPERIENCED IN NATURE WHEREAS, HOMOSEXUALITY IS EXPERIENCED IN NATURE.

HOMOSEXUALS DON'T GIVE A Bleep ABOUT YOUR BIBLE AND WHAT IT THINKS.
EVEN IF THEY DID, THEY HAVE FREEWILL TO SIN.

THE LAW DOES NOT GIVE A Bleep ABOUT YOUR RELIGION.

NIGERIA IS NOT A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY.

YOU CAN NOT CHRISTIANIZE NIGERIA.

NIGERIA IS NOT AN ENFORCER OF YOUR BELIEF.

WHAT HOMOSEXUALS DO IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

you are met to meet these people...

even on nairaland, they are plenty.

atheist who hate religion, some Muslims are offended by your religion.

bokoharam is offended by your religion.

so go hop into your closet. hypocrisy is strong with you.

Look, you miss the point. That some people are not Christians doesn't mean they find it offensive.
We all still do a lot together.

Be it in the Federal Executive Council, the judiciary, schools, name it. Christianity is recognized and respected.

But homosexuality remains a breach, an error, an anomaly that must not be allowed to thrive outside the closet.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

NOT EVERYBODY IS A CHRISTIAN.
YOU CAN'T FORCE YOUR BELIEF ON PEOPLE.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS PART OF NATURAL ORDER. YOUR BIBLE'S NATURAL ORDER IS NOT EXPERIENCED IN NATURE WHEREAS, HOMOSEXUALITY IS EXPERIENCED IN NATURE.

HOMOSEXUALS DON'T GIVE A Bleep ABOUT YOUR BIBLE AND WHAT IT THINKS.
EVEN IF THEY DID, THEY HAVE FREEWILL TO SIN.

THE LAW DOES NOT GIVE A Bleep ABOUT YOUR RELIGION.

NIGERIA IS NOT A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY.

YOU CAN NOT CHRISTIANIZE NIGERIA.

NIGERIA IS NOT AN ENFORCER OF YOUR BELIEF.

WHAT HOMOSEXUALS DO IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Bleat, grunt, wail all you like.

Homosexuality is a sin against the natural order. It won't be allowed to thrive openly.

All our constitutionally recognized religions frown at it.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Look, you miss the point. That some people are not Christians doesn't mean they find it offensive.
We all still do a lot together.

Be it in the Federal Executive Council, the judiciary, schools, name it. Christianity is recognized and respected.

But homosexuality remains a breach, an error, an anomaly that must not be allowed to thrive outside the closet.

off point.

Indian law was changed, so can Nigerian law.

homosexuality does not affect you in ANY way. you can't impose on them.

people are free to live their PERSONAL lives however they want as long as they don't affect others.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Bleat, grunt, wail all you like.

Homosexuality is a sin against the natural order. It won't be allowed to thrive openly.

All our constitutionally recognized religions frown at it.

religion is NOT the basis of the constitution.

You cannot impose a religious belief on a person that doesn't subscribe to the religion.

just as a Muslim cannot impose an hijab or a pork ban on a christian since the Christian does not subscribe to Islam.

no religion can impose a ban on homosexuality on those who don't accept the religion.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

religion is NOT the basis of the constitution.

You cannot impose a religious belief on a person that doesn't subscribe to the religion.

just as a Muslim cannot impose an hijab or a pork ban on a christian since the Christian does not subscribe to Islam.

no religion can impose a ban on homosexuality on those who don't accept the religion.

You are wrong.

The state drawing inspiration from its religious and cultural foundation is the one that has criminalised homosexuality and you just have to abide by it.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

off point.

Indian law was changed, so can Nigerian law.

homosexuality does not affect you in ANY way. you can't impose on them.

people are free to live their PERSONAL lives however they want as long as they don't affect others.

India and Nigeria don't have similar religious and cultural background.

Homosexuality is not alien to Africans. But it has never been something that can be practiced and accepted openly. It must be limited to the closet!

Homosexuals must remain in their closet to be free in this part of the world.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

You are wrong.

The state drawing inspiration from its religious and cultural foundation is the one that has criminalised homosexuality and you just have to abide by it.

OK.

I hope you won't mind if the state draws inspiration from Islam and bans pork and alcohol, and enforce hijab.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

India and Nigeria don't have similar religious and cultural background.

Homosexuality is not alien to Africans. But it has never been something that can be practiced and accepted openly. It must be limited to the closet!

Homosexuals must remain in their closet to be free in this part of the world.

OK.

I hope you won't mind if an anti Christian government limits Christianity to the closet.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

OK.

I hope you won't mind if the state draws inspiration from Islam and bans pork and alcohol, and enforce hijab.

Some states in the north have already done that.

Are you okay now?
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Some states in the north have already done that.

Are you okay now?

I hope you don't have a problem with it.
and you won't have a problem if it applies to all of Nigeria.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

OK.

I hope you won't mind if an anti Christian government limits Christianity to the closet.

Can there ever be an anti Christian government before the rapture

Never!
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

I hope you don't have a problem with it.

No I don't.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Can there ever be an anti Christian government before the rapture

Never!

all the government legalizing homosexuality, abortion and all other 'abominations' are pro Christ right?
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

No I don't.
and if it applies to all of Nigeria, you won't cry 'islamisation'.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

and if it applies to all of Nigeria, you won't cry 'islamisation'.

How will that be
It can't be!
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

How will that be It can't be!
I hope you won't mind when it happens.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

It can't happen jor!
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

all the government legalizing homosexuality, abortion and all other 'abominations' are pro Christ right?

Which country are we talking about here
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Which country are we talking about here

India, Canada, USA, UK,... are you going to pretend to not know these countries that are legalizing sin?
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

India, Canada, USA, UK,... are you going to pretend to not know these countries that are legalizing sin?

USA has started backtracking since Trump became president.

All the same, I am particular about Nigeria.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

It can't happen jor!
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

USA has started backtracking since Trump became president.

All the same, I am particular about Nigeria.

so, it shows there can be an anti Christian government before the rapture, disproving your earlier assertion.

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

so, it shows there can be an anti Christian government before the rapture, disproving your earlier assertion.

Stop trying to be clever by half.

US under its most anti Christian president (Obama) couldn't limit Christianity to the closet.
All the same, no government in Nigeria can be anti Christian and/or pro gay.

Let's stick with Nigeria.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

It can't happen!
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

It can't happen!
OK
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

OK

Thank you
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Stop trying to be clever by half.

US under its most anti Christian president (Obama) couldn't limit Christianity to the closet.
All the same, no government in Nigeria can be anti Christian and/or pro gay.

Let's stick with Nigeria.

Obama wasn't trying to limit Christianity to the closet because UNLIKE YOU, he understood what PERSONAL LIBERTY means. he did not force his beliefs on those who don't share them. UNLIKE YOU.

Islamic nations are also anti Christian. will you saying Christianity is not in the closet here?

hope you won't mind if Nigeria becomes an Islamic state.

if no government can be anti Christian, why do people cry against islamisation?

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

Obama wasn't trying to limit Christianity to the closet because UNLIKE YOU, he understood what PERSONAL LIBERTY means. he did not force his beliefs on those who don't share them. UNLIKE YOU.

Islamic nations are also anti Christian. will you saying Christianity is not in the closet here?

hope you won't mind if Nigeria becomes an Islamic state.

if no government can be anti Christian, why do people cry against islamisation?

Sure Obama did which was why Hilary lost... smiley

I said let's stick with Nigeria. Nevertheless, we now have churches in Saudi Arabia.

Infact what we Christians call Islamisation is a change in the status quo to accommodate Islamic tenets. It has never been about Christians being free to be Christians.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Sure Obama did which was why Hilary lost... smiley

I said let's stick with Nigeria. Nevertheless, we now have churches in Saudi Arabia.

Infact what we Christians call Islamisation is a change in the status quo to accommodate Islamic tenets. It has never been about Christians being free to be Christians.

so what you are saying is that Christians are protesting Islamic right to be recognized and be free to follow their religion constitutionally. even when it affects them in no way.

you people are problematic.

you don't want people to be free but when you get the same treatment, you are being persecuted.
Christianity is all about freewill, but you fight against freewill.

you fight against homosexuals freewill, now you say that you fight against accommodation of Islamic tenets when both situations are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

OK.

I think I'm done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon / Thomas Thabane Resigns As Lesotho Prime Minister / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.