Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court (19094 Views)

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

they go against YOUR core value not THEIRS.
their core values and homosexuality is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

not everyone subscribes to your core values.

people fornicate openly and they are not criminalised.
those raids are hypocritical, most of those police patronise the prostitutes. that law is dumb.

please tell me how what one chooses to do with his/her own body is a national concern or even your concern.

It's my concern if they decide to flaunt their deviant, nefarious ways in my face.

Can't they just remain gay in their closet

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

answer honestly.

what will be your response if the government criminalized drinking of alcohol, eating of pork...?

what will be your reaction if the government makes hijab wearing compulsory?

what will be your reaction if eating of meat is banned?

what will be your reaction if Christianity is banned?

give reasons also.

All these do not go against nature. There is no reason for the government to criminalise them.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Opharhe:
Remove America and China from your list. Get updated bro.

Tell me something... smiley
Give me facts... smiley
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by budaatum: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
bot101:

Oh! It would be a traumatic experience, no harm in reciprocating the gesture.
Perhaps you might want to consider becoming a Christian. Then you wouldn't be the one slapping first. At the very least, if you think "Please let me prick you" is a slap, you would just turn another hole.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

It's my concern if they decide to flaunt their deviant, nefarious ways in my face.

how are they flaunting it in your face

is anyone dragging you to become gay
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

All these do not go against nature. There is no reason for the government to criminalise them.

is your argument that anything that happens in nature cannot be criminalized?

is your position that anything that happens in nature okay?

simple yes or no answer pls.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Who are you that others cannot flaunt their deviant nefarious ways in your face? If you are disgusted by other people's deviant behaviour, you remove your eyes. Simple. You must an exaggerated sense of self importance for you to feel others must comform to your own acceptable behaviour.

I now fully understand why ISIS or Boko Haram cannot stand others flaunting deviant behaviour in their sights.

Learn to face your front.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Drinking alcohol is not against nature? Eating pork is not against nature?
Where in nature do you find alcohol? What exactly is the use of alcohol in the body?

Even eating of pork and meat as a whole is not natural for humans. We do not have the natural physical tools to eat and consume meat. We lack large canines and claws to tear and shred meat, our digestive system have problems digesting meat and our bowels, kidneys, arteries and veins have difficulty dealing with the by products of digested meat.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

is anyone dragging you to become gay

By not keeping to their closet, they are flaunting it in my face.
Even though they can't drag me, they may be dragging and enticing some weak folk.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

is your argument that anything that happens in nature cannot be criminalized?

is your position that anything that happens in nature okay?

simple yes or no answer pls.

Sure. Nobody criminalises any activity that follows a natural order.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
wirinet:

Who are you that others cannot flaunt their deviant nefarious ways in your face? If you are disgusted by other people's deviant behaviour, you remove your eyes. Simple. You must an exaggerated sense of self importance for you to feel others must comform to your own acceptable behaviour.

I now fully understand why ISIS or Boko Haram cannot stand others flaunting deviant behaviour in their sights.

Learn to face your front.

I am a child of God, fearfully and wonderfully made.
I don't want any deviant to openly corrupt God's order.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
wirinet:

Drinking alcohol is not against nature? Eating pork is not against nature?
Where in nature do you find alcohol? What exactly is the use of alcohol in the body?

Even eating of pork and meat as a whole is not natural for humans. We do not have the natural physical tools to eat and consume meat. We lack large canines and claws to tear and shred meat, our digestive system have problems digesting meat and our bowels, kidneys, arteries and veins have difficulty dealing with the by products of digested meat.

Drinking alcohol and eating pork are never against natural order.
We have devised means of doing these things easily as humans.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Sure. Nobody criminalises any activity that follows a natural order.

then it might interest you to know that:

homosexuality follows natural order.

murder and cannibalism follow natural order.

all sexual 'immoralities' follow natural order.

celibacy does not follow natural order.

religion does not follow natural order.

marriage does not follow natural order.

so all of the above that follow natural order is good and those that don't are bad according to you.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

By not keeping to their closet, they are flaunting it in my face.
Even though they can't drag me, they may be dragging and enticing some weak folk.

what do you mean by flaunting it in your face.
from what I'm seeing, you are the one shooking your face in something that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

their homosexuality does not concern you.

dragging which people? how?
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

I am a child of God, fearfully and wonderfully made.
I don't want any deviant to openly corrupt God's order.

God himself said the devil is the ruler of the world.

God's order will be corrupted on earth, read your bible.

is not by force to go to heaven.
what you are trying to do is to force people to go to heaven. they have freewill.

you cannot enforce God's order on those who have chosen to go against it.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

God himself said the devil is the ruler of the world.

God's order will be corrupted on earth, read your bible.

is not by force to go to heaven.
what you are trying to do is to force people to go to heaven. they have freewill.

you cannot enforce God's order on those who have chosen to go against it.

No! The devil doesn't!!

Homosexuals will continue to have a hard time until the rapture happens.

God's order will also always be supreme until then.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

what do you mean by flaunting it in your face.
from what I'm seeing, you are the one shooking your face in something that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

their homosexuality does not concern you.

dragging which people? how?

By seeking recognition, they are flaunting it in my face!
Why can't they just limit their error to their closet
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by UnchangeableGod: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
badbros:
Why are people so homophobic? If someone decides how they are going to live their life without it affecting the next person in anyway why is it a problem? If you think their way of life is a bad example dissociate your self from them, don't throw stones. There are a lot of evil people in the world and being homosexual Ain't one of them.
Would you rather have some who terrorize lives and properties as a friend or neighbor to a simple homosexual? Apply sense Biko
Peace is necessary
You are wrong sir. Homosexuality is among the evils in the world. I would rather not have amy of the two evil and wicked people you mentioned as neighbour (1) Homosexuality is against the word of God. In fact, it is an affront on Him (2) It is against nature (3) You cannot reproduce via the evil practice. You have to adopt children from normal relationship. So, it doesn't make sense. (4) It is an abominable practice (5) The madness affects and offends others who are normal when the gay person makes advances (6) It is nauseating. There is no gain choosing the 'better' of two evils. Sir, please repent and surrender your life to Christ now if you don't want to spend eternity in hell fire. God bless you.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

then it might interest you to know that:

homosexuality follows natural order.

murder and cannibalism follow natural order.

all sexual 'immoralities' follow natural order.

celibacy does not follow natural order.

religion does not follow natural order.

marriage does not follow natural order.

so all of the above that follow natural order is good and those that don't are bad according to you.

Nonsense!

Romans 1:21
1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Romans 1:27-28
1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

The Bible determines what is natural order, not you!
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Nonsense!

Romans 1:21
1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Romans 1:27-28
1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

The Bible determines what is natural order, not you!

1.not everyone(gay people definitely) sees the Bible as an authority.

Muslims see the Quran as the ultimate and if they attempt to ban pork and alcohol, and enforce hijab, you would be crying islamization.
here you are with your hypocritical attempt at Christianization.

2.natural order is what is seen in nature.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

By seeking recognition, they are flaunting it in my face! Why can't they just limit their error to their closet
how is their recognition flaunting?
how does them being recognized affect you?
according to your logic, you are flaunting your Christianity in Muslims faces by being recognized.
why don't you keep your Christianity in the closet?
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

1.not everyone(gay people definitely) sees the Bible as an authority.

Muslims see the Quran as the ultimate and if they attempt to ban pork and alcohol, and enforce hijab, you would be crying islamization.
here you are with your hypocritical attempt at Christianization.

2.natural order is what is seen in nature.

Whether they see it as so or not doesn't matter.
Till the rapture happens, God's order will always have the upper hand.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

No! The devil doesn't!!

Homosexuals will continue to have a hard time until the rapture happens.

God's order will also always be supreme until then.

God did not appoint you to enforce his order.
that's for God on judgement day.

remember what Jesus did when the adulteress was about to be stoned, you PHARISEE

God gave man FREEWILL. they choose to do evil, HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS.

and the devil rules the world, that's why you are not of this world.

you have a fundamental problem of NOT MINDING YOUR BUSINESS.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

how is their recognition flaunting?

how does them being recognized affect you?

according to your logic,
you are flaunting your Christianity in Muslims faces by being recognized.

why don't you keep your Christianity in the closet?

Christianity follows the natural order everyone is familiar with and is in fact the basis of the common moral code. Nobody will be offended by me being a Christian especially if I don't go evangelising.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

God did not appoint you to enforce his order.
God gave man FREEWILL. they choose to do evil, HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS.

and the devil rules the world, that's why you are not of this world.

you have a fundamental problem of NOT MINDING YOUR BUSINESS.

Let homosexuals practice their nefarious activities in their closet.
Is that too much to ask
How do I explain to my children that a man can marry a fellow man
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Christianity follows the natural order everyone is familiar with and is in fact the basis of the common moral code. Nobody will be offended by me being a Christian especially if I don't go evangelising.

is it your business if others choose not to follow the 'natural order'?

are they making you follow their 'unnatural order'?

why are you poke nosing in their 'unnatural order'?

see your hypocrisy...

NoBoDy Is OfFeNdEd By YoU bEiNg A cHrIsTiAn.

Muslims, traditionalists, pagans, atheists, irreligious people that all think like you are all offended by your Christianity.
so you should be in a closet because of this.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Let homosexuals practice their nefarious activities in their closet.
Is that too much to ask
How do I explain to my children that a man can marry a fellow man

practice your Christianity in your closet.
is that too much to ask.
How do atheists explain to their children that a man is worshipping his imagination
How do Muslims and worshippers of other gods explain that a man is practicing idolatry
How do people explain a man is concerned with something that is NONE OF HIS BUSINESS to the children

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

what natural order that is not the same with the natural order in NATURE

CoMmOn BaSiS oF mOrAl CoDe.

people are offended by you being a christian.

practice your Christianity in the closet.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

practice your Christianity in your closet.
is that too much to ask.
How do atheists explain to their children that a man is worshipping his imagination
How do Muslims and worshippers of other gods explain that a man is practicing idolatry
How do people explain a man is concerned with something that is NONE OF HIS BUSINESS to the children

Christianity came first!
It's the trailblazer and sets the standard for living here on earth and for making it to heaven eventually.

It can't be challenged or displaced.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

what natural order that is not the same with the natural order in NATURE

CoMmOn BaSiS oF mOrAl CoDe.

people are offended by you being a christian.

practice your Christianity in the closet.

I am yet to meet those people.

Churches are everywhere. People take oaths with Bible at special occasions.
Christian prayers are held everywhere every now and then.

Come on, you must be deluded.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Christianity came first!
It's the trailblazer and sets the standard for living here on earth and for making it to heaven eventually.

It can't be challenged or displaced.

Christianity came first in which world

Christianity that is barely 2000 years old in a world of religions close to 6000 years old.

don't be ignorant.

even if 'Christianity came first', it is not compulsory to follow it.
you know why?

FREEWILL.
IT
IS
NOT
BY
FORCE
TO
GO
TO
HEAVEN.
HOMOSEXUALS ARE FREE TO SIN.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,

THE LAW IS NOT A RELIGIOUS INSTITUTION. THE LAW CANNOT ENFORCE ANY RELIGION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gggg102:

Christianity came first in which world

Christianity that is barely 2000 years old in a world of religions close to 6000 years old.

don't be ignorant.

even if 'Christianity came first', it is not compulsory to follow it.
you know why?

FREEWILL.
IT
IS
NOT
BY
FORCE
TO
GO
TO
HEAVEN.
HOMOSEXUALS ARE FREE TO SIN.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,

THE LAW IS NOT A RELIGIOUS INSTITUTION. THE LAW CANNOT ENFORCE ANY RELIGION.

Any sin that is against the natural order can only be practiced freely in the closet.
Sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. / The Obamas' Trip To Former Slaving Port In Senegal (Pictures & Video) / One Person Killed After Gunmen Attack Church In Istanbul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.