Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Wife Caught Her Husband With A Mistress…what She Did Will Shock You(photo+video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught Her Husband With A Mistress…what She Did Will Shock You(photo+video) (1508 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Her Husband With A Mistress…what She Did Will Shock You(photo+video) by Olabode09: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2018
In what happened like a drama, a married woman caught her husband in a club with his side chick. In a trending video footage online which shows how the aggrieved wife dragged the mistress on the floor with her hair while the bouncers were pulling her away from beating the side chick.

https://dailyfamily.ng/wife-caught-her-husband-with-a-mistress-what-she-did-will-shock-youphotovideo/

Re: Wife Caught Her Husband With A Mistress…what She Did Will Shock You(photo+video) by clumsydyna: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2018
grin grin
Re: Wife Caught Her Husband With A Mistress…what She Did Will Shock You(photo+video) by tstx(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2018
i wasnt shocked.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Man With An Expensive Gift For Valentine (photo) / I Heard Yoruba Call Igbo And Niger Delta Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.