Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Would You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do (643 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do by shakerz1: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2010
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. an old lady who looks as if she is about to die

2. an old friend who once saved your life

3.the perfect partner you have been dreaming about

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?
Re: What Would You Do by Tinksh(f): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2010
I would choose the old lady about to die!

If your friend was loyal enough to save your life he would understand and he wont die.

If the dream partner is really yours your paths would cross again.
Re: What Would You Do by coalcoal: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2010
I definitely would choose the dying old lady.
and i would drive back to the other two.
Re: What Would You Do by fubiluv: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2010
I will chose my friend that once saved my life cos i own him one.
Also the dying old lady may still die on our way to the hospital,
And that perfect partner may not be that perfect after all.
So the devil i know,is better than the other 2 angels i don't know.(my opinion) smiley
Re: What Would You Do by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2010
^^^^i second that
my trusted friend above strangers, all day everyday!
if that old lady is dying then i will call the ambulance to come get her as i am not a doctor and as for the perfect gal, i will give her my number and tell her to call me ASAP.
Re: What Would You Do by Acidosis(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2010
I'll leave the car for my friend to drive together with the old lady. Then I'll sort my self out with my angel.
Re: What Would You Do by adaybola(f): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2010
Acidosis:

I'll leave the car for my friend to drive together with the old lady. Then I'll sort my self out with my angel.

lol! That is very smart.

(1) (Reply)

Thank God- At Last! / Kill One, Ur Wife Or Ur Mother/ur Husband Or Ur Father? / Double Dilema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.