Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,031 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Double Dilema - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Double Dilema (642 Views)

Sex Dilema / My Dilema.... / Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Dilema by Belky20(f): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2010
I have been with a guy for close to 2 years now. . .
one year and some few months in the relationship I found out he is married with 2 kids(the family are in Nigeria).
I confronted him about it but he told me he is nt married to her, that they only have kids 2geter and that is.
I was shocked and so down, but the fact is I dont know how to let him go cos I think I am falling in love with him which is so unlike me, the more I try to get out of the relationship the more He keeps dragging me in.

pls how do I get out of it?
Re: Double Dilema by CorkyJoe: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2010
Belky20 (f), madam, forget him!! I am yung, single & free wink
Re: Double Dilema by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
damn gal dat must hurt , d guy has hidden agendas cus he shud have told you all dis without u having to find out yoursef.
Come on!!! , u guys bin going for a yr now and he wasnt man enough to let u no he has kids even if he claims hes not married , i would find it difficult to continue such relationship cus 1 i cant trust him. b strong gal and hope u heal soonest  wink wink
Re: Double Dilema by Belky20(f): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2010
Idowuogbo:

damn gal dat must hurt , d guy has hidden agendas cus he shud have told you all dis without u having to find out yoursef.
Come on!!! , u guys bin going for a yr now and he wasnt man enough to let u no he has kids even if he claims hes not married , i would find it difficult to continue such relationship cus 1 i cant trust him. b strong gal and hope u heal soonest wink wink

yeah, so dificult to handle
Re: Double Dilema by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2010
^i no it must be , jus find a way to kip focus and strong
cus to b honest , if he cannot tell u about d kids gush ,Lord knows wots next
i wud not blank my mind away from reality for d sake of love my dear
Re: Double Dilema by CorkyJoe: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2010
Belky20 (f), madam give me his name & number. I mash him up for u,  just for a kiss tongue
Re: Double Dilema by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2010
^^^^
i wud borrow u my shanks, bullet d guy 4 me abeg
jus jokin oo , thou shall not kill folow commandments abeg
Re: Double Dilema by kokoletz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2010
Pls can some1 help me gv dis mumu corky joe a slap cos he is nt tinkin well dis is a case of double dilemma 4 jst 1 person and ure here saying rubish pls leave d thread if u ain't got notin 2 contribute.
Re: Double Dilema by boomii(f): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ Poster. Try and stay focused I'm sure the guy isn't in luv with you cos when u are in luv you don't kip secrets of such magnitude*****so be strong and leave him. thats ma 2kobo grin grin grin
Re: Double Dilema by Coolabbie: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2010
Put on ur air jordan and run 4 ur lyf. If he can hide sumting lyk dis 4rm u, d woman he supposedly claim 2 luv, no telling wat he can do
Re: Double Dilema by jidesamuel(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2010
a broken r\ship is better than a broken marriage, QED

i dont have much to say but it;s better u go tru the healing process of your heart than than to wallow in eternal

sorrow, plz act fast else d consequence will be disaster !!!
Re: Double Dilema by Dsense(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
OP.
I might say the man preferd to keep d secret  bcoz he loves u nd didn't want to hurt u.Thou he's felling GUILTY inside   but confused.So i will sugest if u can let it go.But u have to sit him down talk to him that ''No more hidding stuffs''.If there is anything he should let u know nd. then u guys can move on.That's ma View.
Re: Double Dilema by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2010
have you met any member of his family? how old is the guy? how old are the kids? how often does he go to nigeria to see the kids? answer these questions and i will advice you on what to do. i have been in similiar situation before.
Re: Double Dilema by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 28, 2010
@poster
as hard as it may be, you have to understand that you cant possibly trust such ¨anonymous¨ person.
in this instance, there is only ONE thing to do, force your brain to take over your life and take decisions accordingly.

love has nothing to do with anything if your partner decide to hide such information from you at the first place. an honest guy would have come correct straight from the get-go or at least when he realized that the relationship was going in the right direction.
- what else is there that he is NOT ready to let you know about?
- how long is it going to take you to finally discover the real person that you are dating?

as silly as it may be, in this day and age of social networking, its very easy to figure out if he is serious about you or not.
Re: Double Dilema by Osama10(m): 3:33am On Oct 28, 2010
This kind of man could easily have you killed.

(1) (Reply)

What is the Ideal Gift For Christmas(esp. To Boyfriend/girlfriend)? / Could She Be Pretending? / I Need Mobo44 To Verify This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.