Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty (592 Views)

My Testimony / My Sperm Retention Testimony: Amazing Results Of No Masturbation And Sex / My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by deedy111: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
My brothers and sisters help me thank God, when all hope was lost, and it's seems I have begged people enough, embarrassed enough, God took pity on me recently.

Out of frustration I ventured into gambling, and for sure have loosing like kilode until God changed my story.

I gave a booking ticket to my cousin to book me a game in our street but he went and brought back a different ticket, cos the cashier made a mistake with my booking code, I had to go there personally to plead with him he make the correction or return back my #200 but my plea fell on deaf ears as he(cashier) keeps insisting it's my mistake and fault.
I had to reluctantly go with the ticket.

Lo and behold, just like magic, God did the miracle

It played out and I won... I just no fit shout, I am now a millionaire overnight, headache dey catch me because I no fit believe that kind money dey cool off for my akant, I will need sometime to reason how to invest it, because I don dey fear poverty now

B944SPSTCQCCAP-3730685

Manmen

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by VenusEAGLE: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
deedy111:
My brothers and sisters help me thank God, when all hope was lost, and it's seems I have begged people enough, embarrassed enough, God took pity on me recently.

Out of frustration I ventured into gambling, and for sure have loosing like kilode until God changed my story.

I gave a booking ticket to my cousin to book me a game in our street but he went and brought back a different ticket, cos the cashier made a mistake with my booking code, I had to go there personally to plead with him he make the correction or return back my #200 but my plea fell on deaf ears as he(cashier) keeps insisting it's my mistake and fault.

It played out and I won... I just no fit shout, I am now a millionaire overnight, headache dey catch me because I no fit believe that kind money dey cool off for my akant, I will need sometime to reason how to invest it, because I don dey fear poverty now

B944SPSTCQCCAP-3730685

B9ja
wow I just checked it now. It's authentic.

Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by ikbnice(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
If ones breakthrough comes, no matter how hard one ignorantly wants to stop it, it will still manifest.
Don't be blinded by your sudden luck. Spend wisely. Now is not the time to party HARD. Invest in tangible business. Sudden wealth has WINGS.

N/B: Do not begin to stake 10million naira on 2 or 3odds.
Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by exynos(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shit! that's a whole lot... 48million overnight!!!
Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by Mariangeles(f): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
deedy111:

B944SPSTCQCCAP-3730685

B9ja
PLEASE DON'T BET AGAIN !
THINK ABOUT WHAT BUSINESS TO INVEST IN.
Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by deedy111: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
LuciferCristi:
This looks very fake.

Another Bet9ja ploy to attract more customers / page visits.

OP, show us the winning ticket.
Surely, you can't have thrown away a ticket of N48m.
No one will blame you if you embalm it sef.

OP, I dare you show us the winning ticket or shut up & allow your village people continue bossing the ball possession in your life!

My dear am not doing advert for any company, ordinarily I wouldn't dare predict those kinda games, it's just luck I had, I only ventured into gambling because of frustration, I can't encourage anyone to gamble cos it had really dealt with me.
I rarely win but loose more

Its just luck that I won, probably my village people pity me small

IF YOU CAN QUIT GAMBLING DO, IF YOU CAN'T, DO IT RESPONSIBLY
Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by deedy111: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
LuciferCristi:

We don't need epistles.

Snap the ticket & drop it here.
Your name isn't on it so what exactly are you protecting?

Fake or real, I gree.

I cannot be killing myself for your matter, take it as fake it doesn't change anything.

Go and fake your own and collect
Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by kcjazzy: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
bros na don you be now o, God don bless you for ever
Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by deedy111: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
kcjazzy:
bros na don you be now o, God don bless you for ever

Thx my brother, I Don suffer tey o

I don beg for this forum before, I just thank God
Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by Forzap: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
lol op Thunder fire you, that was one of the winning ticket betja shared like they usually do every Monday, what do you gain deceiving yourself?mad people everywhere on Nairaland undecided
Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wawu please flee betting. Naso one guy wey win 40m dis year for same NL. Lose over 10m during world cup
Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by Forzap: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
and I'm very sure you got the betslip ID from the betting thread on NL, Chai this is pure stupidity grin
Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by Headlesschicken(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
undecided Whom d Phuck is dix boy,the original owner of this game stays in owerri,played d game bout 3 of them wiv 200 n won 48mil each,boy shut d Phuck up n go back to bed.
Re: My Testimony, Am Out Of Poverty by deedy111: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Whom d Phuck is dix boy,the original owner of this game stays in owerri,played d game bout 3 of them wiv 200 n won 48mil each,boy shut d Phuck up n go back to bed.

Of course I don't doubt any original owner, I bet it by mistake, so if there's a real owner good luck to him

And please calm your nerves, it's not your money

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Most Guys Love This! Check Out 5 ways Girls Get Naughty Thats easily Turn Guys / C Ronaldo Confirms He Had Sex With The Rape Accuser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.