Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun (16182 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) / Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by Abeyjide: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
baba akande with his teeth
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by Professor101(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by StillX10(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
bender79:
E pain am well well
eyaah
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by Roodboy1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
yns4real:

Amen in Jesus name....
May we never experience the reign of the PDP again in the South West in particular and Nigeria in general!

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by binaws(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
E BAMI PARIWO SAI BABA SAI APC. PDP MUST DIE NO MATTER HOW THEN TRY TO REGROUPING. NO*MORE*YAM EATERS AGAIN* LIKE FOR APC SHARE FOR PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by adem30: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
callthefred:
The organizers really messed up. Having a mega rally same day with SDP mega rally in the same town was a blunder. Moreover the guests came like 8 hours late. I hope what I saw today in the APC rally wasn't a true reflection otherwise they may end up 3rd o. I expect a more robust rally definitely.

If such crowd in the stadium is what you are complaining about, then something might be wring with you. APC have no fear in the coming election, when Omisore and Adeleke have already divided PDP votes already

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by winnerz: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Oyetola is a sealed deal.
Baba Buhari is a goal!

He who has ears, let him hear.
APC all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by tundemoen: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Calers:
God punish pdp
I am quite sure u don't have an idea of what is presently happening in Osun, and the level of damage that has been done. Osun state pay the least salary in the whole of south west, yet they pay half salary. This present government hasn't done promotion for any worker in the state for the past eight years. Aregbesola conducted kangaroo promotion exercise when he was contesting for his second term in office in 2014, the promotion was immediately reserved after the election. Go to Osogbo in the evening and go and see how pensioners that served the state for more than 35 years are begging on the street. The last time Osun state government remitted pension to individual's pension company was 2015 .
Don't let us be partisan with our analyses and don't let us allow our love or sentiment for a particular party to override our reasoning. This is not a matter of PDP, APC or SDP. APC has failed the people of Osun.
It is only a wicked soul like you that will want APC to rule the state again.

Just tell me the one that is not true in this:
Osogbo-Iwo is bad
Osogbo-Ilesha is bad
Osogbo-Ife is bad
Osogbo-Ede is bad
Osogbo-Ejigbo is bad
Osogbo-OdeOmu is bad
Osogbo-Ikirun is fair
Iwo to Ejigbo is bad
Iwo - Gbongan
Ejigbo - Awo - Ede is Bad
Ife Township is Bad
Ikire township is bad
Gbongan Township is bad
Iwo township is bad
Ejigbo Township is Bad
Ikire Township is bad
Apomu - Ikoyi road is bad
Ilegbo township is Bad
Ogbaagba - Ikire-ile - Bode Òsì - Asamu - Telemu - Ilemowu roads are bad
Ikirun Township road is bad
Ede Township road is Bad
Awo - Egbedore Township road is Bad

All other Linking and Township roads are in bad condition yet OSUN STATE debt is 180billion Naira +96months Federal allocation+ internally Generated Revenue.

Please Osun state is owing workers 18months Salaries. Pension and gratuity.

Yet the man is shouting Ona baba Ona.

Say No To Bloody Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say No To Aregbesola!!!!!¡!!!¡!¡!!!!!¡!!!!
Say No To Gboyega oyetola!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say No To Tinubu godfather!!!!!!!!!!!
#RejectAPC Government in Osun State.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by ojotobiloba1: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
omokab:
Pdp is dead in suth west already. If you see the crowd today in osogbo both on the road and at the staium, you will certainly know that other parties are mere joke in osun.
You won't say pdp and sdp held there rally same today in same route .. Keep kwayet man
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by tundemoen: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
yns4real:

May we never experience the reign of the PDP again in the South West in particular and Nigeria in general!
May almighty God in his wrath punish those people that don't have an idea of what we are passing through in Osun state including this stupid boy up me, that are campaigning for APC to rule Osun state again. can u work for almost 40 months without salary? Omo ale jatijati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by callthefred: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
adem30:

If such crowd in the stadium is what you are complaining about, then something might be wring with you. APC have no fear in the coming election, when Omisore and Adeleke have already divided PDP votes already

Something wrong with me or something wrong with you? I'm never a fan of outdoor campaigns, mind you we saw MC oluomo and many Lagos touts yet even the indoor of the stadia wasn't filled to it's brim. I gave an analysis not a verdict yet your animalistic instincts too the better of you.
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by yns4real: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
tundemoen:

May almighty God in his wrath punish those people that don't have an idea of what we are passing through in Osun state including this stupid boy up me, that are campaigning for APC to rule Osun state again. can u work for almost 40 months without salary? Omo ale jatijati

Everything u said above shall be your portion. This is not how to address issue of this nature. We understand what u are passing through but you're economical with the truth. You either exercise your civic right by voting against the government or keep shut forever.

Osun is not the only state owing salaries but you guys hate anything APC. In the face of economic misfortunes that hit virtually all states of the federation resulting from brazen looting of the Nigerian treasury by the ruling PDP, Aregbesola led administration and labour leaders in the state agreed on modulated salaries but you failed to mention this asserting that government has not been paying you. It was not the will of Governor Aregbesola to owe salaries but economy was highly disappointing.

For the sake of emphasis, I am from Osun State, telling you that the APC is winning this election and Oyetola the incoming governor will offset the salary backlogs to make the workers happy.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by HolyClement001(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
God punish APC they get money for mega rally and they are still owing workers 9months salary osun people wise up if you votes this deceiver again you won't even get any salary for almost a year
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by Atom007(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

A whole Vice President for that matter. It is expected of him to be in his office performing his executive functions and not rallying around in Osun State. Our problem in this country is that we love begging the truth and deceiving ourselves. If not, why should a midget be leading a rally? It's like someone telling you that you can make heaven by following the devil. That's deceitful.

Falana gbo ti e, it is non of ur business. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by FBIL: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
tundemoen:

I am quite sure u don't have an idea of what is presently happening in Osun, and the level of damage that has been done. Osun state pay the least salary in the whole of south west, yet they pay half salary. This present government hasn't done promotion for any worker in the state for the past eight years. Aregbesola conducted kangaroo promotion exercise when he was contesting for his second term in office in 2014, the promotion was immediately reserved after the election. Go to Osogbo in the evening and go and see how pensioners that served the state for more than 35 years are begging on the street. The last time Osun state government remitted pension to individual's pension company was 2015 .
Don't let us be partisan with our analyses and don't let us allow our love or sentiment for a particular party to override our reasoning. This is not a matter of PDP, APC or SDP. APC has failed the people of Osun.

Osogbo-Iwo is bad
Osogbo-Ilesha is bad
Osogbo-Ife is bad
Osogbo-Ede is bad
Osogbo-Ejigbo is bad
Osogbo-OdeOmu is bad
Osogbo-Ikirun is fair
Iwo to Ejigbo is bad
Iwo - Gbongan
Ife Township is Bad
Ikire township is bad
Gbongan Township is bad
Iwo township is bad
Ejigbo Township is Bad
Ikire Township is bad
Ilegbo township is Bad
Ede Township road is Bad

All other Linking and Township roads are in bad condition yet OSUN STATE debt is 180billion Naira +96months Federal allocation+ internally Generated Revenue.

Unfortunately, you might just be the only one who has the foresight to understand all this. The rest are still being colonized mentally by the caliphate. The down South quickly resists any rubbish, and that's why the caliphate call them stubborn ''nyamiri''. But sorry, you guys may live with quarter salary and impoverishment all your lives.
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by Adejuliet(f): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
tundemoen:

Osogbo-Iwo is bad
Osogbo-Ilesha is bad
Osogbo-Ife is bad
Osogbo-Ede is bad
Osogbo-Ejigbo is bad
Osogbo-OdeOmu is bad
Osogbo-Ikirun is fair
Iwo to Ejigbo is bad
Iwo - Gbongan
Ife Township is Bad
Ikire township is bad
Gbongan Township is bad
Iwo township is bad
Ejigbo Township is Bad
Ikire Township is bad
Ilegbo township is Bad
Ede Township road is Bad

I just wish I can like this post over and over again. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by tundemoen: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
yns4real:

Everything u said above shall be your portion. This is not how to address issue of this nature. We understand what u are passing through but you're economical with the truth. You either exercise your civic right by voting against the government or keep shut forever.

Osun is not the only state owing salaries but you guys hate anything APC. In the face of economic misfortunes that hit virtually all states of the federation resulting from brazen looting of the Nigerian treasury by the ruling PDP, Aregbesola led administration and labour leaders in the state agreed on modulated salaries but you failed to mention this asserting that government has not been paying you. It was not the will of Governor Aregbesola to owe salaries but economy was highly disappointing.

For the sake of emphasis, I am from Osun State, telling you that the APC is winning this election and Oyetola the incoming governor will offset the salary backlogs to make the workers happy.
Lol. The fact that you are from Osun state doesn't mean you know what is happening in Osun state. I won't exchange words with you

Are u aware Aregbesola hasn't done promotion since he came into power in 2010?
Are you aware of the failed projects this government wasted a lot of money on? projects like opon imo, igi iye, school uniform, aerodrome, o'reap, etc. These are projects they claimed they spent billions of naira on. Where are these projects today? can you please tell me economic value or importance of aerodrome to a state like Osun that doesn't have anything ?

This government is owing 36 months half salary(18months full salary).

100k was paid to some set of pensioners that worked for more than 35 years as gratuity. Isn't that ridiculous? some of them have turned to beggars. Imagine your parents or someone very close to you in this situation. please how will you feel? Learn how to put yourself in other people's shoes.

You said Oyetola will offset the salary backlogs. This is laughable... May be you don't even know Oyetola is the present chief of staff in the state now. Oyetola has been working with Aregbe for years now and nothing has changed . They both agreed to be paying half salary. Bro na their way nothing will change.

I know you know the truth, but it is very hard for you to say. I repeat may God in his wrath punish anybody that knows what is happening in Osun and still want APC to rule Osun state again.

Anybody that doesn't cool with this can go to hell.
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by ofwest47(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
P D P not only dead but buried

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by adem30: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
callthefred:

Something wrong with me or something wrong with you? I'm never a fan of outdoor campaigns, mind you we saw MC oluomo and many Lagos touts yet even the indoor of the stadia wasn't filled to it's brim. I gave an analysis not a verdict yet your animalistic instincts too the better of you.

It will soon be dawn on your stupidity
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
One thing I know was that the country was in recession... Rauf could have done mass retrenchment considering the fact that most working class in Osun state work in the state civil service and thereafter pay the people left full salary... but he didn't do that rather he had to find a means of paying them some... besides its not that all staff in Osun that were been paid half salary but I think from GL 8 and above....Osun people will just be fooling themselves to allow PDP win with the excuse that they will pay the backlog instantly....
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by famology(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
callthefred:
The organizers really messed up. Having a mega rally same day with SDP mega rally in the same town was a blunder. Moreover the guests came like 8 hours late. I hope what I saw today in the APC rally wasn't a true reflection otherwise they may end up 3rd o. I expect a more robust rally definitely.

What's ur assessment of the sdp rally today and the chances of omisore in this gubernatorial race?
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by naijajobx: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2018
ohh
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by oyejideogunjumo: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2018
omokab:
Pdp is dead in suth west already. If you see the crowd today in osogbo both on the road and at the staium, you will certainly know that other parties are mere joke in osun.
I am not a politician neither do I favourably any party.However the people you saw came for various reasons. Some came to see the dignitaries (Tinubu,Vp etc) for the first (and may be last) time in their lives.
Some came to catch fun about the funfare.Some came to steal(either human beings or property) Some came to get boy friend or boy friend directly or indirectly. And actually some came because they support APC party.
Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by callthefred: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2018
famology:

What's ur assessment of the sdp rally today and the chances of omisore in this gubernatorial race?

I am not sure SDP is winning either. I just felt with the tension on ground both parties shouldn't have held rallies same day in the same city. APC could have had its rally today considering SDP chose the date first. It's simply logical and reasonable. Although, both rallies to me were a mess as there wasn't innovative discussion or engagement on how to move the state forward it was all about singing and merry. Total shame to us as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun by callthefred: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2018
adem30:

It will soon be dawn on your stupidity

So you can't comment without reasoning like an animal?

I am not sure SDP is winning either. I just felt with the tension on ground both parties shouldn't have held rallies same day in the same city. APC could have had its rally today considering SDP chose the date first. It's simply logical and reasonable. Although, both rallies to me were a mess as there wasn't innovative discussion or engagement on how to move the state forward it was all about singing and merry. Total shame to us as a nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BMO Rejects UN Hunger Crisis Report In Nigeria / Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) / FG Considers Boko Haram’s Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.