Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi (3562 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto / Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by mjbaba: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
shanktang:

How did the Almajiris manage to read the incription "Jonathan for president 2011" Hmm, Maybe Boko is not Haram any longer.[/color]

Maybe they didnt wright on it, maybe they made the mistake of pasting jonathan's picture [b]shaking hands wth their dear mohammed, [/b]and they saw it and got angry
grin grin grin grin grin lol

MODERATOR!!! WHAT ARE U DOING?
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by okeniyi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2010
@knowall i regretabbly apologise for my rude and undeserved comments. i am sincererly SORRY.

@africanson thanks for the expalnation i was just too forward about his comments.thanks man cos you didn't reply with curses. HOLLA
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2010
Show us the pix
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by adejodan(m): 2:33am On Jul 14, 2010
Hahaha, Jonathan is our man in 2 undecidedhether they like it or not, they must have to accept him as the next president in 2011. They can even burn down the whole of Kebbi State and he wii still rule. Up Jonathan, Up Nigeria. javascript:void(0);.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by bishopkay: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2010
oyb:

johnny johnny - instead of trying to fix the country. . .he has started campaigning grin grin grin

seems he has gone silent on all that power sector noise he made a few weeks ago

MAKE IM NOR CAMPAIGN AGAIN? IF HE DOESN'T HOW WILL HE CONTEST TO WIN AND FULFILL HIS PROMISES?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Akanu Ibiam: The Soul Of The Biafra Nation / Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. / Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.