Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

My Sister Is Having An Affair With Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is Having An Affair With Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her? (838 Views)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / Should I Report Her To Her Parents / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Having An Affair With Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her? by naijanewstv(f): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Please I need your advice. My eldest sister is married with two kids and her husband lives abroad.

The man do come home twice a year, sometimes three times and spends at least three weeks before he returns back.

I am a serving corper and I was lucky to be posted at the same state where my sister lives, she is living with her husbands younger brother who helps out with their business.

Please I need help, should I leave the house for them? My sister is sleeping with the guy. I sleep in the children's room and I have seen them making out in the sitting room but she didn't notice .

Even if she wants to have an affair, it shouldn't be her husbands brother. Should I talk to her ? Please I need solutions.

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/09/my-sister-is-having-affair-with-her-husband-brother.html
Re: My Sister Is Having An Affair With Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her? by bobokeshington: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
undecided Please let them be!!

At least body no be firewood... Let them continue to chop the life of their head abeg....

And BTW you should be happy with your sister cause she's fortunate to have her husband brother helping her greese her borris...

Re: My Sister Is Having An Affair With Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her? by OneCorner: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
No. Derez notin bad in it nah
Re: My Sister Is Having An Affair With Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her? by Haryourmieykhun(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Go na death dey rush you
Re: My Sister Is Having An Affair With Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her? by samysmoothfresh: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Oga where you dey get your stories from sef......................i mean who be mentally retarded people wey dey give you all this stupid weird stories?

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Having An Affair With Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her? by Divay22(f): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Oga where you dey get your stories from sef......................i mean who be meantally retarded people wey dey give you all this stupid stories?
Lol
I tire for all these him lame stories o

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Having An Affair With Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her? by donbachi(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Why u wan disturb dia nkwantization na...ehhn!
Re: My Sister Is Having An Affair With Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her? by Donald95(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Threaten her with the fact you will report her to her husband and watch her reaction
Re: My Sister Is Having An Affair With Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her? by dollytino4real(f): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
report her then takeover her husband or y d report madam sister reporter, let d man find out him sef u hear

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Lesbian (episode 3) / My Crazy Love Story / Unbelievable Statement That Has Made Men Spend Less Over Their Ladies..!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.