Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Salary Of A Nigerian Politician - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary Of A Nigerian Politician (18289 Views)

Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% / I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary / Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by shevalync: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2010
EzeUche:

We need a bloody revolution like the French Revolution.

Gbam!
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by Osama10(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2010
Seriously people need to die for this country to move forward.
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by mamagee3(f): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2010
Nigerian Politicians are bunch of stealing twats!

Please you all should excuse my language but these so called leaders are nothing more than a disaster to our nation.

I wonder why EFCC won't arrest these hoodlums and treat them the same way Saddam Hussein was treated in Iraq. angry
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2010
EzeUche:

Nigerians are the highest paid politicians in the world, but look at the shambles the country is in.

What do we pay these people for? To sit on the arse?

I weep for Naija. We need a bloody revolution like the French Revolution.
LOL D.U.H!

Atleast we're now SURE that they're not doing it for the well being of the nation.

What can I say? I want to be a politician too.
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by kayality: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2010
God Bless Nigerian
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by kunmibola(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2010
Honorable speaker of d house sir, i am moving a powerful motion for revolution! Lets kill them all. And, Sir, where is my 'motion allowance'?
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by whiteroses(f): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2010
well, they are not up to 1% of the population but still
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by PastorOla1: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
this is total injustice to all nigerian period!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by aikokoro: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
y do u think they can do just about anything to win selections. grin grin grin politics in nigeria pays more than drug traffiking without the risks!
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by james1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
The EFFC had their price,clearly so.we all saw the charade they make of investigations;if you are their own,nothing touches you,if you are not their person,God help you.
What we need is a people's oriented goverment.
There is hope for Nigeria.
Am believing mr Jonathan.
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by makajibbz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
Osama10:

Seriously people need to die for this country to move forward.
the question is, are you ready to die?
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by aikokoro: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
y do u think they can do just about anything to win selections. grin grin grin politics in nigeria pays more than drug traffiking without the risks!
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2010
it cannot and will never change s put up or shoosh (or do something about it)
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by zylla(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2010
@james1; don't trust anyone. Once a politician, always a politician.
Bunch of OLE
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by idnole4(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2010
someone please, I need a risk assessment of doing politics in Nigeria tongue I need to know how much I have to invest, in what terms, at what level that would ensure I REAP multiple of my investment. Its a big business o,
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by NADYBOY: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2010
If you are underpaid, try politics.
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by Vindy: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2010
Thats not enuf 4 them we shuld double thier wages. so some of t6hem said.
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by Ibomade1: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
This is serious
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by vinchristy: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2010
Can you believe that in today's hearing , a minority Leader ,from the north did not even know the name of the president of his country.And even when his collegues tried to help him out he was grumbling in ignorance. A revolution is inevitable Nigerians just be prepared.Cos its going to be really bloody.Even hell would reject these bastards.   Standards all across the nation depreciates daily, A nation without reliable source of electricity in the 21st century should forget about technological advancement A nation without quality education has already compromised her tomorrow.Some government officials live on as much as =N=50,000 per day, d 1month salary of 10 primary school teachers in some nigerian school.EFCC, ICPC and co are all government instruments of deception.We expecting the consensus candidate of the PDP which we all know.
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by tunde1200(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2010
i weep for nigerians cry im sorry for how ignorance we are allahu alam
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by kayc33(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
na to blow up dat national assembly with all them thieving politicians inside angry
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by tunde1200(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2010
Can you believe that in today's hearing , a minority Leader ,from the north did not even know the name of the president of his country.And even when his collegues tried to help him out he was grumbling in ignorance. A revolution is inevitable Nigerians just be prepared.Cos its going to be ready bloody.Even hell would reject these bastards.

amin
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by idnole4(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2010
Even hell would reject these bastards.

make hell no reject them, he better make dem burn for hell 'coz its only two: hell and heaven. so if hell reject them, they just end up in heaven
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by CarlosVent(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2010
copy and paste
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by IRAPADA(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2010
Is high time military sieze power from those thief who call themself politicians
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by mrofficial(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2010
Popinjays, always typing, no action.

Stop crying like a baby! Help Nigeria!!!

If no action will be taken, the looting goes on. Turn by turn.
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by IRAPADA(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2010
Militant shd starting killing politicians instead of kidnapping whites expertrates
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by KnowAll(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2010
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.vandykerifles.com/images/custom-rifle2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.vandykerifles.com/sniper-rifles.htm&h=338&w=500&sz=27&tbnid=W7w0b_72kCUAAM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsniper%2527s%2Brifle&hl=en&usg=__b-97odFXl_eHavybW2f6PUKzYtE=&sa=X&ei=yvwsTMmTKZCI0wTQ4LyqCQ&ved=0CCEQ9QEwAg

[size=14pt]Just got myself one of this, it will be a big job taking those bast*rd's   down one at a time. To think goons like dimeji bankole after collecting all these allowee have the affront of making another N180 miillion on car sales is too much to take in.  shocked

I beg make I load my machine up on time. Many of us in diasporas no go see $500,000 cash till we die, na im one idi*t  who happen to get the post by accident is minting it after the nation has being silly enough of remunerating him beyond heaven's rate self. Na die oh  undecided[/size]
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by papaejima2: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2010
bidemi12:

You are wrong. the military is one of the main reason we are in this predicament. nothing beats democracy. the problem is the citizenry. democracy cannot work if citizens allow rubish to continue.

I beg to disagree with you. The civilians have done more damage to this country than the military. The assertion that a country can not develop without democracy is just make-believe. Many undemocratic countries have developed far more than us. Take a look at most Arab and Asian nations, their governments are far from what we can consider as democracy but these nations have developed far more than us. What develops a nation is good leadership, be it civilian, military or monarchy. Jerry Rawling's government is widely regarded as the architect for the rapid economic development being witnessed today in Ghana. Can you compare the military government of Rawlings to what we are having here? Even if it is true that nothing beats democracy, what we have here in Nigeria is civilian government and not democracy. If we continue this type of government in the next 50 years, we will never make a headway as we will continue re-cycling rubbish. Under the military, no matter how long the despots rule, we will one day witness the emergence of a revolutionary like Rawlings or Murtala Mohammed who will put things right.
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by james1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2010
Our style of democracy is just fearsome,just when we are trying to get used to one madness papetrated by our politicians,they just pull another.with all their actions they seem to be telling the rest of us;Ye are fools,untill we change that position and impression,that's what we are!!
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by Beaf: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2010
The real reason those guys get paid that much is to buy silence and keep the corruption ball rolling. We are ruled by a corrupt mob that will sell their mothers, talkless of you and I.
Re: Salary Of A Nigerian Politician by Beaf: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2010
papa ejima:

I beg to disagree with you. The civilians have done more damage to this country than the military. The assertion that a country can not develop without democracy is just make-believe. Many undemocratic countries have developed far more than us. Take a look at most Arab and Asian nations, their governments are far from what we can consider as democracy but these nations have developed far more than us. What develops a nation is good leadership, be it civilian, military or monarchy. Jerry Rawling's government is widely regarded as the architect for the rapid economic development being witnessed today in Ghana. Can you compare the military government of Rawlings to what we are having here? Even if it is true that nothing beats democracy, what we have here in Nigeria is civilian government and not democracy. If we continue this type of government in the next 50 years, we will never make a headway as we will continue re-cycling rubbish. Under the military, no matter how long the despots rule, we will one day witness the emergence of a revolutionary like Rawlings or Murtala Mohammed who will put things right.

You must be very young! The army is the cause of every single one of Nigerias problems. I will give you a few questions to ponder;
1. Under whose regime did 419 take root?
2. When and how did corruption become an open part of govt in Nigeria?
3. When did political assasination become a part of hanging on to power?

The answer to all three questions is, during IBB's regime (his methods were only honed by Abacha).

Now one last question;
Who do you know are the real powers behind the PDP?
Dig a little and you will find it is ex-military men trying hard to protect what they acquired by blatant corruption and bloodshed. Whats their tool to protect themselves? Well, spreading corruption serves quite well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's N7.6bn Loot / Debts/liabilities Inherited By Buhari Admin In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.