Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,454 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl (2016 Views)

My Experience With A “church Girl” / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by abah009: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Reasons are as follows:
1.they don't pretend
2.they don't demand unnecessarily
3.they are not greedy
4.they are neat
5.they are sexy
6.they are romantic
7.they appreciate things

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by chiommy123(f): 5:29am On Sep 07, 2018
You sure you've met one before or you're talking/ typing based on what

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by jorion(m): 5:49am On Sep 07, 2018
These days, I don't think that there is a difference. You don't actually see girls with sound spirit, soul, mind and a brain jumping to go to church. It's the broken and hopeless ones that are always looking for a miracle

5 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Church gals and runs gals na same

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by HonAdeli(m): 6:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Runs girls are dirty inside
Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by IamPlato(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2018

So You Are Now Saying I Should Go And Collect free Hiv abi. undecided

By The Way, what Is The Difference Between Runs Girls And Most Church Bitches... Na Runs Girls Full Church Na
Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by BiafranBushBoy: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2018
Lol...

Either you are drunk

Or

You just had your first sexual experience with a LovePeddler.

Either ways, you need help.
Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by 93Miles: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2018
abah009:
Reasons are as follows:

1.they don't pretend

Correct

Wrong

3.they are not greedy

Wrong

4.they are neat

Wrong

5.they are sexy

Correct

6.they are romantic

Correct

7.they appreciate things

Wrong

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
Church gals and runs gals na same
gbam! cheesy
better oil dey ur head jor cheesy

Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by abah009: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2018
IamPlato:

So You Are Now Saying I Should Go And Collect free Hiv abi. undecided

By The Way, what Is The Difference Between Runs Girls And Most Church Bitches... Na Runs Girls Full Church Na
. Runs girls don't have HIV, they use condoms always.It is church girls that bangs without condoms.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by abah009: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol...

Either you are drunk

Or

You just had your first sexual experience with a LovePeddler.

Either ways, you need help.
It is you that needs help, truth they say is bitter.
Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by BiafranBushBoy: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2018
abah009:
It is you that needs help, truth they say is bitter.

The noun phrase truth seems to be missing a determiner before it. Consider adding an article.

An article (a, an, or the) is a type of determiner. Possessive adjectives (my, his, our), possessive nouns (Joe’s, mother’s), and quantifiers (each, every) are also determiners. Single countable nouns usually require a determiner.

E.g: the truth, a truth
Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2018
But runs gals are also the church gals nah ( church goer)

There is a difference between a Christian and a Church goer BTW smiley

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by lenghtinny(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
No be runs girls dey shout amen pass for all this phonetics speaking pentecostal churches and na dem sabi dance pass for white garment churches angry

Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by sukar886: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
story for the gods...
Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
But runs gals are also the church gals nah ( church goer)

There is a difference between a Christian and a Church goer BTW smiley
church goer ke.a number of them are even very active in church.
Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:

church goer ke.a number of them are even very active in church.
Them still be goer o.. Christ never pass through them nah grin

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by addictiv(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
You see a lot of guys don't know what they want. Why on earth will I want to date a girl who sleeps with the nearest Joe cos of what he can pay her. Only if I am just playing the field and looking for where to get my Cock wet. Else if am looking were to put down roots... Its definitely a real chick who knows how to hold down the Fort. BTW dont be fooled runs girls = church girls.
Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by DankPineapple: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
jorion:
These days, I don't think that there is a difference. You don't actually see girls with sound spirit, soul, mind and a brain jumping to go to church. It's the broken and hopeless ones that are always looking for a miracle

i don't think there's anymore to say
Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by AMEzekiel: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
A man whose attitude indicated that he didn't even know his own heart followed Jesus-Peter
A thief followed Jesus -Judas
Two brothers with self promoting ambition followed Jesus- James and John
Tax collectors and wine bibers followed Jesus.
A former prostitute,a husband snatcher, pharasee (teacher of religious law) followed Jesus. After considering the life of Jesus Christ ;how he never turned any person away from following Him and how He made no distinction between people regardless of class, gender academic qualifications I understood that Jesus did not discriminate. This character of Jesus Christ is exposed in His church too, every kind of person is within the congregation.
After reading your post I am convinced that you have not understood that the "church" (in the context you used it) comprises of people God is working on. So, about "Runs girls" better than "church girls" for the reasons you mentioned I propose that you give people time to change.
It's an opinion. However what you choose to do depends on you.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by bobokeshington: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
abah009:
Reasons are as follows: 1.they don't pretend 2.they don't demand unnecessarily 3.they are not greedy 4.they are neat 5.they are sexy 6.they are romantic 7.they appreciate things
you need help seriously
Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
abah009:
Reasons are as follows:
1.they don't pretend
3.they are not greedy
4.they are neat
5.they are sexy
6.they are romantic
7.they appreciate things
Dem go infect you with a chronic disease.
Any girl wey dey find rich guys to date na runs girl and olosho.Tell me why a gel go dey look for rich guy wey go dey bang her and give her money?She no fit go work and earn her own money?
Re: Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl by naijacentric(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dey are all d same the major difference is dat runs gurls are more real most church gurls are pretenders

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Vintage Shirts At Just #3000 Only / If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? / Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.